The Divine Genetics Test Lab

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Waayne/// damn, that acrtic diesel plant is huge. looks like you just gave "em a foilar , leaves looking like they're praying , maybe barley sprout?? ewc, alfalfa, little kelp throw in???
Was gonna say the same looking at it - she is a beast for sure ....

blazer

blazer

Thanks bro those WGSC are looing real nice also,that Artic diesel is a beast waayne have a good Turkey Day also brotha!

waayne

waayne

Waayne/// damn, that acrtic diesel plant is huge. looks like you just gave "em a foilar , leaves looking like they're praying , maybe barley sprout?? ewc, alfalfa, little kelp throw in???
What's up Mo!
I have been giving them a wheatgrass/barley grass foliar
They seem to like it;)
Hope all is well in your world buddy
Was gonna say the same looking at it - she is a beast for sure ....
soser the Arctic Diesels are really vigorous and are beasts in flower
I really like the Arctic Diesel
Two phenos are sweet,one is sour and the others are a mixture of the two.....
Happy Holidays bro!
Thanks bro those WGSC are looing real nice also,that Artic diesel is a beast waayne have a good Turkey Day also brotha!
Happy Thanksgiving buddy!
We need to get together soon
I have been swamped ,but things should ease up a bit now

These are fattening up now really nice
here are some random day 30 pics.....

Two phenos of the Chemdog #4 x GSC smell Chemmy ,and two smell more like GSC,both White x GSC smell like Cookies

First off Chemdog #4 x GSC
PROPERTY 4110 677
PROPERTY 4110 690
PROPERTY 4110 686
PROPERTY 4110 689
PROPERTY 4110 699
PROPERTY 4110 700
PROPERTY 4110 700

White GSC
PROPERTY 4110 703
PROPERTY 4110 704
PROPERTY 4110 706

My favorite Chemdog #4 x GSC
pheno#2
PROPERTY 4110 723

I'm doing these pics with a borrowed camera and computer.......
sorry for the funky pics..hopefully they'll get better as I use this camera more

The Girl Scout Cookie hybrids are really reeking now
I really like the aromas off these girls, the mixture of Chem funk and Cookies is very intoxicating........

waayne

waayne

Well after some confusion I found the Arctic Diesel day 30 pics
in no particular order,here are the Arctic Diesel phenos

PROPERTY 4110 712
PROPERTY 4110 715
PROPERTY 4110 716
PROPERTY 4110 720

two phenos smell sweet like cherries,one is really sour ,and the other phenos are a mixture, somewhere between sweet and sour.......

soserthc1

soserthc1

Waayne do you tend to grow you plant untopped or are your sides just as big as tops but the Artic Diesel has that christmas tree look ....
hope you and yours
have a great thanksgiving my friend ...
SoSerThc1

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Waayne do you tend to grow you plant untopped or are your sides just as big as tops but the Artic Diesel has that christmas tree look ....
hope you and yours
SoSerThc1
Im pretty sure untopped his side branches get big from the vert lighting.

I new I shoulda grabbed that Chemdog #4 x Gsc! They're looking killer. The 3rd pick down from the top looks like a dank cookie pheno with some added weight. But again you grow cookie Clubs waayne!

shawnskush

shawnskush

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Obviously your wife was watching all along....nice to have a partner to help out,thats the way it should be and shows in your work...Happy Thanksgiving... Medusa

sixstring

sixstring

pretty insane waayne,lookin dank as usual.hey im lookin for some pics I thought you had somewhere of the plum princess,i was just gifted some beans and I have a few up in veg now.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Looking dank my friend! Hell of a show...you know how to make them Bishes stack....Props! Keep it green...

waayne

waayne

hope you and yours
SoSerThc1

Soser I usually LSTpretty much everything ,but new seed plants are sometimes left to grow naturally
The Arctic Diesel phenos definitely grow like X-Mas trees,the Arctic Diesel is a great strain,one of my favorites
from Divine.

Happy Holidays SoSer!
Im pretty sure untopped his side branches get big from the vert lighting.

I new I shoulda grabbed that Chemdog #4 x Gsc! They're looking killer. The 3rd pick down from the top looks like a dank cookie pheno with some added weight. But again you grow cookie Clubs waayne!
good eye BudMuncher,that is the Forum pheno out of this group
It looks nearly identical,just fatter,with some Chem funk added to the aroma

Hope all is well in your world Bud!
All your work is looking perfect as usual waayne!Is the lady still helping out or are you back up to ship shape?
what's up shawn!
She's back doin her normal thing,and I've been taking care of things for several weeks now
was nice she kept their momentum going into flower,and this run will be a nice one:)
Happy holidays buddy!
Them Cookie Chems are lookin great my friend!
manic you should be here to smell them,I'm installing new carbon filters this week,thanks to these girls....lol
pheno #5 reeks like Chem on steroids:)
You'll see what I'm talking about in a few weeks when your Chemdog D x GSC's are flowering;)
Obviously your wife was watching all along....nice to have a partner to help out,thats the way it should be and shows in your work...Happy Thanksgiving... Medusa
Happy Holidays Medusa!
The wife is always supportive of my work,and you're right , it makes a big difference:)
Thank's for stopping by!
Nice job Wayne.
Thanks jimih!
These have been easy to grow,some really nice solid plants
pretty insane waayne,lookin dank as usual.hey im lookin for some pics I thought you had somewhere of the plum princess,i was just gifted some beans and I have a few up in veg now.
sixstring I'm thinking Shady and Kid Twist had the plum princess,the postal service lost my order that contained plum princess...
she looked like a nice cross to me,I'd pop them:)
Happy Holidays buddy!
if you look up shady's last grow log he had some killer pics of plum princess.
yeah Bud is right on point,Shady ran the plum princess

Damn waayne those ladies are blowing up looking killer bro divines gear always bringing the frost factor!
yeah blazer these are fattening up nicely
Chem Cookie heaven in there now as far as aroma goes;)
Looking dank my friend! Hell of a show...you know how to make them Bishes stack....Props! Keep it green...
Thanks for the positive vibes BakedReality!
These girls are making it easy for me this run:)
Good to see you homie,Happy Holidays man!

Here are some Divine Grape Bubba,I love Urkle & Bubba hybrids and this one is a favorite of mine
Hoping for another tasty pheno out of these

IMG 1986

I'll get some current pics of the Arctic Diesel and Girls Scout Cookie hybrids tonite

true grit

true grit

Damn homie! Those gsc hybrids looks phenomenal. The yield/structure looks waaaay better. Looking forward to hear how those finish up for ya!!

And the urk/bub too...that sounds like a tasty combo!

waayne

waayne

nice fat leaves on those 2 classic's together can't go wrong in that cross i'm thinking .....
SoSer I've ran the Grape Bubba before,it's an awesome hybrid
It has a tasty grape purple flavor with a nice Bubba buzz!
Excellent head stash:)

grape Bubba sounds fantastic!! and a looker too ..
The Grape bubba is definitely a favorite of mine and it's definitely one of my wifes favorite strains.......;)
I'm looking for another tasty ,stoney pheno:)

Damn homie! Those gsc hybrids looks phenomenal. The yield/structure looks waaaay better. Looking forward to hear how those finish up for ya!!

And the urk/bub too...that sounds like a tasty combo!
What's up buddy!
These GSC hybrids go logics are some real beasts for sure
#3 is a fatter version of the Forum cut,phonos #2 and #5 lean heavily on the Chem side of things
pheno #5 smell like Chem on steroids,sure looking forward to sampling these soon....
The White Girl Scout Cookies both reek ,and both look to be productive
gotta love how the White passes on such nice traits in crosses
Have you sampled your White GSC crosses yet?,they looked fire to me..........:cool:
Hope all is well buddy,Happy Holidays TG!

Here are the Arctic Diesels at about 7 weeks
pheno #3
IMG 1989

pheno#2
IMG 1991

pheno #4
IMG 1994

pheno #5
IMG 1996

White x Girl Scout Cookies
pheno #1
IMG 2005
IMG 2008

White x Girl Scout Cookies
pheno 2
IMG 2016

Chemdog #4 x Girl Scout cookies
pheno #1
IMG 2018

pheno #3
this is pretty much the forum cut, just bigger and fatter...........
IMG 2036
IMG 2032

pheno #2
Chemdog #4 x Girl Scout Cookies
definitely a favorite at this stage of development
IMG 2038
IMG 2041
IMG 2045

pheno #5
Chemdog #4 x Girl Scout Cookies
IMG 2057
IMG 2048
IMG 2061

All of the Girl Scout Cookie hybrids are real loud,especially phenos #2 ,#3,and #5
pheno #2 is a nice mix of cookies and Chem funk,pheno #5 smells like Chem on steroids
I'm gonna change out my carbon filters this week,to try and contain the odor a bit;)

Thanks again for letting me run these logic
This is quite a nice group to look for keepers:)

Looks like some of the Chem leaning phonos will be very productive:cool:

Top Bottom