The Divine Genetics Test Lab

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

this should be fun to watch as i have half of those pictured in the fridge :)

kick some ass seabass... er.. waayne :)

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Waayne brudah this is ridiculous. If your lungs ever need a break puffin that gear ill take over for a bit

Dooty

Dooty

cant wait to see this one pan out..about to order myself some wolverine and eskimo kush...subd

B

BudCandy420

That is going to be a nice and tasty test. I am offering up myself as a taste tester when you are done.
Luck

waayne

waayne

update

+1

werrrrrd! this is gona be quite the show:clapping

thats some fiya right thurrr:pimp:

good luck! are all these gona be running simultaneously...cause if so. U DA MAN
Thank's for stopping in Tyler>>>and yes I will be running them all simultaneously bro>>keeps me on my toes that way;)
Good luck amigo! I'll be watching my friend!
Thank's south! Glad you dropped in bro!
Hellz ya do the dam thing dawggie gonna find some killers in there!
wassup homie!
I agree man, gonna be some nice pheno's outta these!
Look at all those packs of Divine Genetics seeds. Waayne was busy hitting the BIN tab. Nice work.

I want a lab damn it. And a lab coat.

I am pulling up a chair for this episode of Waayne's World.
Head on out Tobor, I have a lab coat with your name on it ;)
woweewowow
Right on Cap!
Off 2 an excellent start, Waayne! I got a few f them strains in my collection. That Cannonball Express and Bulletproof Kush r coming my way soon. I just got the M16 and Cheeto Kush as well. That Arctic D and Chem Romance r pure fire. Best of luck with ur Divine testing. I'm sub'd r sure!
Good luck with those RIVAL79!
Thank's for stopping in homie

Hey Waayne, lookin fresh as always homie! Just a quick question. I started my lil tikes in light warrior (i usually use roots organics seed to harvest) and am just wondering what your planning on transplanting into after the 8-9 days? Im thinking of just getting some bags of happy frog and goin with that.

Your Cannon Ball Express looks amazing! can't wait to see every new divine strain rocked out properly, especially the Wolverine Kush!

EDIT: NVM RE-READ your above post and got your mix for transplant lol, sorry. burnt moment!

Good vibes! :banana1sv6:
Man I really like The CannonballExpress>>It's one of my favorite wake an bake strains!
Got a few packs of the bubbas as well, got my eyes on this one.
Thanks for stopping in bro!
I love growing Bubba hybrids!
This is going to be epic cant wait to watch this unfold waayne :)
Yeah this is gonna be some real fun boss!
I'm looking forward to seeing these girls in flower!
there are some fine genes there
I totally agree northone!
Logic bred some real jewels here!
Nice line up waayne, i will be watching for sure, your skills will do them justice.
Thanks for the positive vibes bro!
Sweet this is gonna be a good show!
Thank's man!There should definitely be some sweet phenos
wow, what an epic collection, this thread is going to be off the hook, i doubt logic could ask for a better advertisement for his gear... this is exciting. :clapping ... i'll be running the cannonball as soon as they get here, and hopefully some chem romance.. keep up the great woork waayne!
Good luck with those Divine strains bro!
You got some DANK there for sure!
Waayne is the hardest working guy i know, can't wait to watch the magic happen again! super excited for you...looking forward on those sik phenos you find. Talk to you soon amigo. :rock
Thank's for the positive vibes homie!
There should be some flame here for sure:rock
this gonna b fun. i wish i was fast enough to get the urklexbubbas..salute waayne
wassup Ill!
Yeah I'm excited about the Urkle x Bubba as well, as those are 2 of my all time favorite strains!
Good shit waayne! You got some great genetics to work with. Going to be a blast for sure. Hope you hit another out of the park. Im sure you will. You rock waayne! Love your grows. Shows how much you care for sure. Well i am down for this show for sure and feel its gonna be a great one. Thanks for the inside look inside the lab of waayne and divine genetics. Cant wait for some great pics and info

Peace out waayne :)
Thank's for the compliment Pauli!
I think we're gonna find some killer phenos!
After Waayne is done with display, I guarantee future Divine drops last less than one minute. Good luck bro, can't wait to see you to put your organic smack down.
Thanks for the kind words man!
These are some World Class genetics........
Wayne's world, Exelent!! I'll be watchin' the master. Mack
Glad you're here Mack!
logic's bringing the FIRE!
cooooooooooooool. im subbed :)
keS
Right On!
Nice, cant wait to see whats to come!..
Yeah me too wOOdy!
I'm ready to see some flowers:giggle
Fuck ya Waayne pop that shit of proper as always homie!:boogie:
Thank's for the positive vibes homie!
Welcome!Hope you enjoy the show!
this should be fun to watch as i have half of those pictured in the fridge :)

kick some ass seabass... er.. waayne :)
Pop those babies wobbly!
There's some crazy phenos to be found!
Waayne brudah this is ridiculous. If your lungs ever need a break puffin that gear ill take over for a bit
Here ya go bruh!
:passingjoint:
cant wait to see this one pan out..about to order myself some wolverine and eskimo kush...subd
Good luck Dooty!
Divine Genetics are AAA!
That is going to be a nice and tasty test. I am offering up myself as a taste tester when you are done.
Luck
I'll keep that in mind bro;)

Here's a little update on the babies.....

The back row is the Arctic Diesels and the front plant is the Casey x Bubba
IMG 4668

The back row are the 2 Urkle x Bubba
middle row is Avalanche and Eskimo Kush
The front row is Wolverine Kush,Bulletproof Kush ,and Cheeto Kush..
IMG 4673

All these seedlings are receiving weekly feedings of ACT
The temps are in the mid 70's

All the babies are hanging out under T5's for now....

Last edited:
B

bckwht

wow in a couple months your gonna have the ultimate treat for your palate thats for sure

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice pics of the babies, Waayne! I def can't wait to run the Cannonball Express. Ur thread on them inspired me to get those beans. Keep up the great work, bro! I can't wait to see how these girls turn out. Best of luck, homie!

blazer

blazer

looking good waayne like always!!! cant wait to see what those wolverine kush do. you will love the urkle bubba's fo sho!:stonedsmilie:

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet Lineup

Can't wait to see what you grow for us my friend, Between logic's seeds and your skill in the grow room we should be in for one hell of a show. Looking forward to checking in on you, hope all is well with you and yours waayne

mal

bacall58

bacall58

New here, but looking forward to learning a lot from the master. Nurturing some of these babies in southern NM. Wishing you well, Waayne!

waayne

waayne

New here, but looking forward to learning a lot from the master. Nurturing some of these babies in southern NM. Wishing you well, Waayne!

Good luck with those girls bacall58!

The girls are starting to flower now
Here's a few pics starting with Avalanche

IMG 4720

Here's Avalache again
IMG 4720

Here's Casey Jones X Bubba
IMG 4725

Here's the Eskimo Kush
IMG 4730

Here's the Bulletproof Kush
IMG 4732

Here's the Purple Urkle x Bubba
IMG 4746

Here's one of the Arctic Diesels
IMG 4752

Here's the other Arctic Diesel pheno
IMG 4756

Here's the Wolverine Kush
IMG 4749

All of these strains have been easy to grow and I've found no runts or weaklings.
The overall health and vigor of all these phenos is very impressive.

So far the Purple Urkle x Bubba is a very light feeder,will be interesting to see if she wants more food in flower.

The Bulletproof Kush seems to like airy soil and hates being overwatered

Everyone else seems pretty happy receiving my normal care.

ACT seems to be keeping these girls pretty happy.

IMG 4732
southstreets

southstreets

Lookin good dawgy!!! I'll be round! Logic bringing the flame and Waayne bringing the fire!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
That Wolverine Kush looks stout. Thx for the update

blazer

blazer

Lookin good bro that eskimo kush branched out nicely cant wait too see what these gems start popping, what kindathe smells they stinky yet! keep up the hard work!

Top Bottom