The Divine Genetics Test Lab

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

wow man those are rockin bro...the urke bubba and the avanlanche both look and sound amazing from your descriptions...props to divine genetics, and logic. peace easy and thanks for sharing these with us mere mortals lol
wassup homie!
logic is bringing the Fire bro!
These are some very impressive phenos for sure:)
that arctic diesel looks like its gonna be a great yielder!
Cap both phenos look like they're gonna be great yielders!
I'm hoping the Cherry Koolaid pheno is as nice as Blazers was.
I puffed it several times and it zoomed me off everytime!
His pheno had some real potency and power,along with a great fruity flavor.

I'll get some new pics up later today.......

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Wayne Noob ? Are you changing pots so often for root development, space or ? Considering the stress everytime they are transplanted (if there is any) which doesn't look like any why not strait into larger containers? Thanks fantastic grow:)​
I don't wanna speak for waayne, but ime, you'll get faster growth out of each of these phases if you time the transplanting correctly...
Instead of doing one transplant and waiting for the plant to fill that container...each stage of waaynes sounds like it's fast and makes the best use of the water/medium ratio and keeps roots more oxygenated...

waayne

waayne

thats what i was thinking, man i slept on those bad boys!!!
Don't be sleeping on those Divine drops homie!
logics bringing the Fire!
Looking sick as fuck bro! On point! They all look dank some real nice yielders in there from the looks of those, your grows always so impressive cant wait to see em right before there chop!
Wassup bro!These have been some easy growing strains this run.
There are definitely gonna be some serious yielders out of these phenos.
Thanks for the positive vibes homie!
That Avalanche has Missiles!!! Whoa!
thay do indeed bro,this plant has some serious vigor and stretch!
looking fantastic !

Are the Bulletproof kushes feminized or regular? and was the pheno your running fast or slow in veg?

Thanks
They are feminized sbkg
This bulletproof pheno is leaning towards the Hells Angels side of the family and it is pretty vigorous.
She vegged pretty fast once she got established
Wayne Noob ? Are you changing pots so often for root development, space or ? Considering the stress everytime they are transplanted (if there is any) which doesn't look like any why not strait into larger containers? Thanks fantastic grow:)​
Medusa baba's right on point!:)
I don't wanna speak for waayne, but ime, you'll get faster growth out of each of these phases if you time the transplanting correctly...
Instead of doing one transplant and waiting for the plant to fill that container...each stage of waaynes sounds like it's fast and makes the best use of the water/medium ratio and keeps roots more oxygenated...
That's the answer ,thanks for that excellent reply baba!:)

I always get a much healthier,more dense root mass by sequentially transplanting at the proper time IE: before they get rootbound
I time out transplants so the roots are just coming out of the sides of the rootball and they go into the next container with fresh soil and bennies

I don't really believe in transplant shock as being an issue......If transplants are done on time and properly.
I never see transplant shock when proper techniques are used.Actually the opposite, those roots just continue uninterrupted into the fresh soil and the plant
just keeps on growing at a fast rate without interruption...........

If you are growing in soil, and after transplanting your plants look stressed or droopy, one may need to look at their technique and
look for ways to improve and refine it.

Here's an example of a dense root mass
View attachment 211096
Well maybe a little too dense..................................................
This was an old mom, so this is a little exaggerated but I think you get my drift

A few new pics
Here's the Urkle x Bubba
View attachment 211095

Arctic Diesel#1
IMG 4949

Arctic Diesel#2 Cherry Koolaid pheno
IMG 4954

Wolverine Kush
IMG 4982

Cheeto Kush
IMG 4987

Bulletproof Kush
IMG 4992

Avalanche
IMG 4975

Casey Jones x Bubba
IMG 4978

Eskimo Kush
IMG 4958

All the girls are still getting weekly doses of ACT
I've been using Aliens recipe with Caps bennies and I am really liking the results or maybe I should say the girls are liking it............

My new carbon filter is sure getting a workout with these girls!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Looking lovely waayne! I agree 110% as Lue Ferrigno would say...lol
I never see transplant shock! Even straight out of the dome from rooting to planting there is no wilting or downtime, just gotta time things and feed/ramp em up for these trigger points...It's all about reading the plants and waayne is most def FLUENT in plant talk!:D
To help with cloning, some folks may want to do the water glass technique for a few hours before taking the cuts, it gets em back to super turgor and you get no wilting...sorry for the high-jack! But super ripped and couldn't help myself...lol

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Yeah I agree MARTA,properly brewed ACT kicks ass!

Thanks for the positive vibes bro!
Everyone is getting stanky now but the cherry Koolaid Arctic Diesel pheno smells amazing!

Thank's for the positive vibes buddy!
A new camera is in the works so hopefully the pics will get better

I am lovin the Divine Genetics bro!Nothin but flame!

She's vigorous and easy to grow homie!Good Luck!
She's got great structure as well.....and a easy cloner

yeah they're branching out nicely now........
Thanks for the good vibes!

Thanks for droppin in bro!These strains are doing great......nice vigor,and structure,and all were easy to clone.

Yeah you're gonna like those Cheeto's Kid,mine is super smelly even in veg.......
Hope all is well out your way!

I'm lovin the structure on those Cap, the #1 pheno is smelling like cherry Koolaid now!

the Wolverine is a stocky vigorous girl for sure.

Stop on by Mal!
Thanks for the vibes homie!

Thanks for the kind words,these are some vigorous girls for sure
Thay all are branching out nicely now

Thanks for droppin in bro!It should get good now they're flowering

Here you go Cap

Hey Delae I couldn't add your quote due to operator error.....;)
I agree bro ACT is the bomb in my garden,I wouldn't want to garden without it,especially after adding Caps bennies to it........Super tea for sure!

Cheeto Kush
View attachment 204715
Bulletproof Kush
View attachment 204716

Wolverine Kush
View attachment 204717

Urkle x Bubba
View attachment 204721

Here's the Urkle x Bubba again
View attachment 204721

Avalanche
View attachment 204732
Avalanche again
View attachment 204733

Casey Jones x Bubba
View attachment 204734

Eskimo Kush
View attachment 204735

Arctic Diesel pheno#2
View attachment 204736

Arctic Diesel pheno #1 Cherry Koolaid
View attachment 204737

These girls have been getting ACT every 5-6 days
I've started adding a little high phosphorous guano to the tea lately
All of these strains seem easy to grow and very vigorous.
Looks like some are gonna be fat yielders as well........

logic did a great job on these strains :) nothin but Flame!
Nice and the leaves are happy and shiny 10 all the way !

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Exactly what i wanted great info THANKS !!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
waayne great jobs as usuall. i got 3 cheetos about to go into bloom myself once the cloens root. i popped 6 beans and kept the taller branchier ones(2) and 1 thats short and tight nodes but not as short as the rest.

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice job waayne!.. I have a couple Wolverines and a CannonBall that just got flipped, I will be more than happy if mine turn out half as good as yours..

Please keep them pics coming..

kashif

kashif

damn that is some serious stuff bro... vigorous plants....monstersss..logics gear rocks...i have some wolverine, eskimo and bullet proof in veg right noww...and they are some of the strongest plants i ever grew....very nice and beautiful grow you have there... keeep the pics coming of your amazing work....

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Nice vigorous gear man.looking really solid.that avalanche really caught my eye and those trichs on the bulletproof praying upward looks beautiful

waayne

waayne

Exactly what i wanted great info THANKS !!
Baba's the man!
His info is always on point!
Killin it with those divine genectics waayne!
Thanks for the positive vibes brotha:)
Hmm I don't know maybe it's Mabelline but they look like some Covergirls over here!! ;)

Damn good work, u killed it brotha , party on wasyne!
Thank's bro!logic killed it on these strains!

waayne great jobs as usuall. i got 3 cheetos about to go into bloom myself once the cloens root. i popped 6 beans and kept the taller branchier ones(2) and 1 thats short and tight nodes but not as short as the rest.
Wassup homie!
My Cheeto smells like a danker version of Cheese and has mega dense nugs.....
Thanks for droppin in brotha!
perfection bro.

Mucho Gracias Amigo!
Amazing flowers waayne! Never cease to amaze
Thanks for stoppin in bro!
This preview of the Wolverine has got me very excited. Thanks for the great work Wayne and Logic!
BudMuncher that Wolverine smells killer and is very dense......
Thanks for the positive vibes!
Very nice job waayne!.. I have a couple Wolverines and a CannonBall that just got flipped, I will be more than happy if mine turn out half as good as yours..

Please keep them pics coming..
woody you got some dank in those beans!
The Cannonball is a favorite of mine for sure!
damn that is some serious stuff bro... vigorous plants....monstersss..logics gear rocks...i have some wolverine, eskimo and bullet proof in veg right noww...and they are some of the strongest plants i ever grew....very nice and beautiful grow you have there... keeep the pics coming of your amazing work....
Good luck bro!
You got some fire in those beans brotha!
Here's some harvest pics at day 71
Urkle x Bubba
IMG 5233

IMG 5237

IMG 5239

IMG 5242

Eskimo Kush
IMG 5245

IMG 5247

IMG 5250

Arctic Diesel #1
IMG 5273

IMG 5275

Arctic Diesel #2 "Cherry Koolaid"
IMG 5300

IMG 5293

IMG 5269

IMG 5272

IMG 5266

IMG 5267

Avalanche
IMG 5281

IMG 5282

Wolverine Kush
This one needs a week or so more to finish
IMG 5257

IMG 5256

IMG 5243
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Damn, that arctic diesel has a killer look and the avalanche too! Good job waayne;)

waayne

waayne

Nice vigorous gear man.looking really solid.that avalanche really caught my eye and those trichs on the bulletproof praying upward looks beautiful
Thanks man!
These are some very vigorous strains for sure!
The avalanche is a beast!

Here's the Cheeto Kush
This one needs another week to finish.....
IMG 5260

IMG 5263

IMG 5261

IMG 5259

Casey Jones x Bubba
IMG 5277

IMG 5278

All of these pheno's were very vigorous and healthy and a real pleasure to grow!

I'll post some nug pics when they are ready......

I would like to thank logic for making this project possible!

Top Bottom