• Thread starter SpiderK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
guymandude

guymandude

My friend buys ounces for 95$ and sells them for 350$:cool:

see if that was happening here, I'd be happy. Because was is brought underground from colorado is mostly subpar, and it's been going on for so long, the local market is screwed for anyone local growing a superior product. They look at you like you're crazy for want $250 a zip and got get that one bowl of local will keep you high for hours opposed to the 1 hour typical of colorado crap.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

My friend buys ounces for 95$ and sells them for 350$:cool:
So politics is a no-no but drug dealing discussions in the Colorado 'Black Market' thread are open season and considered 'on topic'?

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot @sixstring, can we get a ruling?
edit-
see if that was happening here, I'd be happy. Because was is brought underground from colorado is mostly subpar, and it's been going on for so long, the local market is screwed for anyone local growing a superior product. They look at you like you're crazy for want $250 a zip and got get that one bowl of local will keep you high for hours opposed to the 1 hour typical of colorado crap.
There are plenty of guys who get north of $3k around town, and I'll support my friends and family before I fund the large grows who can afford to pull at 40 days on the shelf two days after that and sell ounces for what brick weed used to go for. There is some seriously good Colorado herbage if the instagrams are to be believed.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Hello friend;) what drugs do you speak of? Mj is a healing spiritual herbal supplement. I had an argument here with another bloke about categorizing the holy grass as a drug.
My cousin in Colorado is part of a holy healing sacramental herbal church in Colorado called green faith. A simple google search would serve you right.
I don't see anyone opening a pharmaceutical church or a heroin healing church do you?
Now let's pass the peace pipe as we pray! Federally legal!!!! Look it up!
Hello friend, perhaps we need to iron out some definitions. Let's assume we both are talking about marijuana, the words used don't matter, drug, supplement, religious sacrement, etc. That confuses the issue, which I think is important and interesting.

I'm confused by your 'argument/grass/drug' statement so I'll ignore it unless you'd like to reword it, I don't understand what you are trying to say.

We are all one people. Please don't attempt to preach at me with your cousin's pot church. Who you pray to and why is between you and your god, and I don't care to meddle. I'm glad that Rastafarian's have a place they can worship what they want to worship.

Perhaps you didn't notice the 'black market' in the title of this thread. If you did notice the term 'black market', then I question why you'd make a post and then claim it's on behalf of your cousin. Are you implying free speech and religious protectionism because your cousin goes to pot church? I am not arguing your point that marijuana is a 'healing, spiritual herbal supplement', but this thread is not the time or the place.

Make your religious pontifications in your own thread, this thread has nothing to do with your post, and I don't want to be disrespectful of you or your beliefs, but please take it elsewhere. I'll grant your request to 'look it up' if you acknowledge that this thread is probably not the best place for a pot religion discussion, although I'm sure if you made a thread like that, it would garner some interesting conversations, like the history of entheogenic plants and their use, organized religion and practices using such plants, etc.

I wouldn't exactly call it 'federally legal', but I did look it up. I'm assuming you are talking about cannabis-related religious activities in states where pot is currently illegal, like Indiana. Cannabis-related churches in legal states do not qualify for the purposes of this discussion, as the RFRA hasn't been brought up by associations like the one your cousin belongs to.

'lookin it up'-
The legal status of the Church of Cannabis' use of marijuana in a jurisdiction where it is illegal, but the Religious Freedom Restoration Act holds, has been debated by legal experts. The Supreme Court case set forth certain criteria in U.S. v. Meyers that may or may not match fourteen criteria listed by the Internal Revenue Service in granting tax-exempt status.[12][13] Several days after its first service, the Church sued both the state of Indiana and the city of Indianapolis, claiming that the present marijuana laws infringed on their religious beliefs.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Excuse me? I thought this was a friendly forum for all mj tokers to discuss mj related topics and the last page is clearly about how much one can makewith mj illegally in the black market.;) I don't do drugs but I think you might considering you are offended I'm posting about the mj church.
And I went back and looked and this isn't even your thread? So maybe you should take a hike? Or perhaps start a local grow guy thread?
You are most definitely right that this isn't my thread, and this isn't my house. We are guests here, both of us. You'd be wise to read the rules before you assume I am offended, or that you have any sort of ownership of a thread that you create. You paying for the bandwidth?

I'm not offended by your post, I am annoyed that you posted off topic where you probably thought you'd get the most eyes. If not, than take this as helpful or unhelpful advice that you might not reach your target audience of cannabis-religion devotees in a thread about the feds cracking down on black market pot. It's also annoying and lazy that you refer to something specific as 'the mj church', making it more difficult to have a conversation if you keep moving the goal posts.

For example, your cousin's pot church has no issues in this state, because pot is legal. You didn't mention the tax status of the pot church your cousin attends, but that's probably not very easy to find, but it's important to your own argument here. I mentioned the church in Indiana because it's truly a religious freedom issue since cannabis isn't legal there, and I will say again, religious freedom and cannabis are very interesting topics. If I had enough of an opinion or something to add to the conversation, I'd make a post.

When I first quoted your post, I didn't address you. I think you were confused by my post, which is probably my fault, but when I added the @handle, I assumed you'd see that I was asking others, not responding to your post.

How about that local sports team?

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Where did I ever claim ownership of anything? I'm paying for my bandwidth but no not the thc farmers.
"You'd be wise to read the rules before you assume I am offended" , I've read the rules front to back and in no way shape or form did I break them!
Annoyed = offended in every sense of the word so get over it.
I'm strictly here to partake in mj related discussion that is all.
And my cousins mj church doesn't pay local state or federal taxes as with any other church:smoking: so this makes it just as offensive in Colorado as it would in Kansas.
There's 2 garentees in this world, death and taxes.
"When I first quoted your post, I didn't address you. I think you were confused by my post, which is probably my fault, but when I added the @handle, I assumed you'd see that I was asking others, not responding to your post."
I'm sorry but I'm new here I don't know what @handle means but I did notice you quoting me and where I come from your post is directed to me. So I responded.
Now go back a page and to the very top post... and now please tell me how I was off topic?
Now you have a good day local trim guy
I'll go slow.

You mentioned this not being 'my' thread here:
And I went back and looked and this isn't even your thread?

You don't know you broke a rule until you get banned for it, which is the problem. You'll have to figure it out from there. There have been bans for calling other members 'giant dorks', but I don't see it in the terms of service. That type of stuff.

You don't seem to know much about the details we are getting into, which is your cousins pot church in a 'legal' state versus the same church in a non-legal state. That's what I think is an important distinction, which you obviously aren't willing to engage in discussion. It's all good, I don't think you came to this thread to discuss the tax issues surrounding cannabis-based churches and religious exemptions to federal drug laws. You came here to throw out some black market MAD PROFITS!!!1!!

You missed this the last time so I will bold it here, for you: Even though I quoted your post, I wasn't addressing you personally. I'm sorry that wasn't obvious, so please consider my apology for accidentally assuming you'd understand that putting @ followed by a member's handle, you send them a notification that you are addressing them. This is why you get notifications that I am quoting your post. No harm, no foul. If you go back and read my reply to not you (although you understandably thought I was addressing you), go ahead and assume my off topic remark was not related to what you posted.

No worries, you can blame me for killing the thread and taking it off topic. Good luck

Polar510

Polar510

The only people I see getting busted around here. Buy all kinds of New Stuff (Motorhomes,jet ski's etc..) but have no taxes to file at the end of the year.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Ok brothers!
As much as I like to let you both pick a pistol, and walk off 20 yards, and duel,
Logic has asked me to be more diplomatic...
So can we please get this thread back to what ever it was before the name calling and mud slinging..
and calls for the dean to straighten out....
I dont feel like handing out bad report cards this semester, so if you could
just get er back on topic...
Much obliged..

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

So please flatter me with why you were quoting my post then? Besides bringing it to my attention.
LIKE I SAID ALL I WAS DOING WAS TRYING TO PARTICIPATE IN THE DISCUSSION ABOUT MJ PRICES FROM PAGE 4!
Your making this thread all about you instead of the topic at handMJ!
How about poetry?

Back on topic please

Caps are not needed,
I have answered your question,
Back on topic please.

I quoted your post,
Asking mods to clarify,
What are the damn rules?

Sometimes the rules are,
Perhaps this or perhaps that,
It's very confusing.

Friendly mods have asked,
With which I agree, and that,
Is all I have to say.

Let it die please let,
This stupid thread die quickly,
It's past four twenty!

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I don't do poetry I listen to Tupac for that. :badboy:
So let me get this straight, you quoted my post because you felt I was breaking a rule so you asked a "mod" to clarify your assumption?
I don't even know what a mod is but it sounds like your insulting me??
[redacted]

The Big Man

The Big Man

Officials from the DEA and the White House have quietly been holding meetings in Colorado to discuss the marijuana blackmarket, heightening concerns that federal authorities could be planning a crackdown in states with legal weed.

A meeting Wednesday in Colorado Springs was supposed to be secret, but local news station KKTV staked it out and filmed attendees coming and going. The participants reportedly included two DEA officials and representatives from the Justice Department, the Office of National Drug Control Policy, and the office of Vice President Mike Pence. The feds met with the mayor of Colorado Springs, the town’s chief of police, a local doctor, and a school district official.

Colorado Springs Mayor John Suthers told KKTV that “most of the discussion centered around the huge black market that exists for marijuana in Colorado.”

The Trump administration delegation also reportedly met earlier this week with the staff of Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper, but the governor himself did not participate in the talks.

Located about 70 miles south of Denver, Colorado Springs has been at the center of the debate about how to handle so-called “diversion” of marijuana from Colorado to other states where the drug remains illegal. In March, state authorities indicted 16 people accused of smuggling thousands of pounds of weed from Colorado Springs, Denver, and other towns to Illinois, Arkansas, Minnesota, and Missouri.

Suthers told KKTV that the feds talked to local law enforcement about “what they’re finding in houses — what they’re finding, and who is doing it, and where these people are coming from.”

President Donald Trump said on the campaign trail that he thinks marijuana “should be a state issue,” but Attorney General Jeff Sessions is an outspoken opponent of legal weed. Sessions created a special task force to review the Justice Department’s policy on marijuana enforcement; the recommendations are due July 27.

The Office of National Drug Control Policy said the federal officials visited at Hickenlooper’s invitation and had “open discussions” about “Colorado’s black drug market, the state’s regulatory and enforcement framework, and drug use and other trends in the state.”

A spokesperson at DEA headquarters in Washington, D.C., wasn’t aware of the meeting until VICE News asked about it Thursday, but said it likely involved state-level officials from the federal agency. An agent from the DEA’s Denver field office declined to discuss the meeting or say who attended.

Eight states and Washington, DC, now allow recreational marijuana sales to adults, and the DEA and other federal law enforcement agencies have mostly been hands-off. But the Cole Memo, which lays out the Justice Department’s stance on legal weed, says preventing “diversion of marijuana outside of the regulated system and to other states” is a top priority.

After the big black market weed bust in March, a DEA spokesperson accused illicit growers and dealers of operating under the guise of legalization. “They get appropriate paperwork, but they are going to grow as much as they can and all of the excess is going out of state,” the DEA’s James Gothe told the Denver Post.

A report published last year by the Colorado Information Analysis Center found that from January 2014 to August 2015, police officials around the country reported 169 cases where they seized marijuana or hash that came from Colorado. Another report from the Rocky Mountain High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area, a federal anti-drug agency, said the Colorado State Patrol made 394 seizures in 2015 of Colorado pot that was destined for 36 states.

On the other hand, as VICE News has reported previously, there’s ample evidence that state-level legalization has cut into the profits of Mexican cartels that used to dominate the marijuana trade, and largely put local black market dealers out of business. Colorado uses marijuana tax revenue to fund schools and combat the opioid crisis.

Jason Warf, executive director for the Southern Colorado Cannabis Council, suggested the Colorado Springs meeting was about how local authorities can use federal drug laws to confiscate cash and property from marijuana dealers. Earlier this week, Sessions rolled back Obama-era restrictions on the use of civil asset forfeiture. Under the new policy, local cops can partner with the DEA to use forfeiture in drug cases even when it’s against state law.

“It is now far more lucrative for a municipality to work with the federal government on drug arrests, rather than prosecuting individuals under state law,” Warf said in a statement, according to KKTV. “Under federal seizure laws, they receive a much larger percentage of assets seized. We have received word and believe that these meetings are about circumventing state law because of this revenue difference.”

https://news.vice.com/story/the-feds-are-looking-into-colorados-weed-black-market
I think you are right. I just lost my connect that took care of me in DC. Crying donkey tears. We did business for five years.

SpiderK

SpiderK

@The Big Man

It does not take much thinking this topic forward and " guessing " outcome.

States need tax money ....... so now having that as zero point and project forward how they max out return. I did this on " zon " as tsd melted down in a industry " rant " i had at the time.( around 2011-12) Everyone moving into colorado, export masters under cover of legality ..... thinking those with power would let the black market pivot into billion dollar industry was laughable , so at the time i was telling everyone giving the state your agenda with personal info ect was not smart and the " state " would some day double back and crush them. But now your in the " system " as a user and grower .....

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

The omnipresent watching aircraft of dystopian science fiction has quietly become science fact. Meet Wide Area Aerial Surveillance, the all-seeing eye in the sky that will change our lives forever.

Pe8uwreaqccdvr2f5sc2

If WAAS's data can be fully recorded and stored, a user won't have to know what exactly they are looking for, or even precisely where they need to search for it, before they start looking because WAAS's "total picture" will be able to be exploited after the fact. This is precisely where the WAAS concept turns from cutting edge surveillance to borderline dystopian science fiction in nature. So what could Wide Area Aerial Surveillance mean for civilians, first responders and domestic law enforcement agencies in the not so distant future? Well let's make a hypothetical attempt to fully comprehend where this startling technology is actually going to take our society.

WAAS Over Your Hometown in 2020

Let's just say a WAAS system was deployed aboard a stationary blimp that is holding its position some 25,000 feet above the exact center of a medium-sized city in the US. Once again, this blimp (or a high endurance medium altitude unmanned aircraft) carries a WAAS payload, with dozens, or even hundreds of fixed multi-spectral imaging cameras that stare in every downward direction, each surveying a portion of the hemisphere below the aircraft. The WAAS system feeds each camera's video picture to an on-board central computer that uses software to seamlessly "stitch" their individual video feed together into a continuous quilt like mosaic that covers the entire city below. Attached to this computer system is a state of the art high-speed line of sight data-link communications system that can stream the entire WAAS data-steam to a ground entry point below. Its data is then stored on secured servers on the ground and distributed to various end-users on demand.

More Than Just A Bunch Of Cameras, WAAS Is A Time Machine

Once commanders back at police headquarters have a good idea that their officers will not be in direct danger when they pull up to the scene, they can immediately send a request to the WAAS server to "rewind" the imagery of the area around the bank from before the crime took place. By viewing this "past-tense" archived WAAS footage, police commanders can almost immediately see the suspects arrive at the scene. In doing so, the police have gone from not even having a description of the getaway car or even an exact number on how many perpetrators were involved in the robbery, to knowing exactly how many suspects were involved and exactly what color, make and model of car they drove.

Here's a view of a WAAS system known as the Hawkeye/Nighteye system. This is its suspect tracking map during a test in Ohio:

Wocr3acsmudptkxadt3r

Immediately after watching this archival WAAS video, headquarters sends out a screen capture and a description of the vehicle involved in the crime to officers' cruisers and smart phones, as well as details including how many suspects should be in the vehicle. Without WAAS this time-sensitive critical information could have taken hours to obtain through the arduous process of interviewing those on the scene and collecting surveillance video tapes from on-site and nearby cameras, if such footage is even available at all. By using WAAS, it only took a matter of moments for police to not only obtain this information, but to act on it as well. Now that the police know the exact car that was involved in the crime, they can tell the WAAS server to "tag" that vehicle and follow it as it left the scene retroactively, once again using archived footage, tracking it all the way up to where it is at present time. Once this is accomplished, WAAS should have the current location of the car brought up on the main screen. If WAAS was able to "track" the tagged vehicle accurately, it would allow police to apprehend the suspects via relaying the car's exact coordinates as the WAAS software continues to track it.

https://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/how-one-new-drone-tech-finally-allows-all-seeing-survei-1553272901

SpiderK

SpiderK

Xz0x7pU8

A US Air Force spy plane has been flying circles above Seattle for over a week. The military says it is on a routine training mission, while aviation analysts speculate it could be testing new surveillance technologies.

The plain grey CN-235-300, with a call sign ‘SPUD21’ and serial number 96-6042, has been flying over Seattle since late July, according to FlightAware data pointed out by analysts Tyler Rogoway and Joseph Trevithick.

The CASA/IPTN CN-235-300 is a heavily modified version of a transport airplane originally designed in the 1980s as a Spanish-Indonesian joint venture. The US Air Force operates 13 of them, while the US Coast guard has another 18 in a different configuration.Rogoway and Trevithick describe the mystery spy plane as “covered in a dizzying array of blisters, protrusions, humps and bumps,” including missile warning detectors, flare dispensers, and microwave and ultra-high-frequency antennae. Another antenna array on the bottom of the plane suggests the presence of a communications intelligence suite, while a rectangular structure mounted on the left side of the plane appears to be a visual intelligence-gathering installation.

One possible candidate is the DB110 reconnaissance system, often mounted in pods on F-16 fighters in reconnaissance roles. Another possibility is the wide area aerial surveillance (WAAS) camera system, recently mounted on drones operated by a Boeing subsidiary Insitu. The plane can thus capture a massive amount of detailed imagery, as well as radio communications and mobile and satellite phone chatter.

“So if a picture is akin to a thousand words, this persistent type of wide area aerial surveillance is equivalent to an entire novel or even a series of novels,” Trevithick and Rogoway wrote.

The two analysts speculate that the plane is flying either missions or training exercises for the secretive Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC) or a civilian agency. This particular aircraft, they said, is “commonly associated” with the top-secret 427th Special Operations Squadron.

While the US military is prohibited from spying on Americans, the Pentagon has previously admitted to letting law enforcement and disaster response agencies use its surveillance drones. The practice was declared “fully compliant with laws, regulations and national policies for UAS support to domestic civil authorities.”

https://www.rt.com/usa/398683-spy-plane-over-seattle/

lino

lino

Session slapped ol Colo Gov HickNpoop, LMAO...

So Trumpy was mad at Sessions for not attacking the Media, Leakers, and it looks like trump is letting Session loose. Session is on TV acting tuff. Dispenses relying on Colo's Hick to protect them.

Session is now scolding Hick for poor law enforcement and blackmarket weed in colo. it looks like the DEA is coming, you heard it from me for a long time now.

SpiderK

SpiderK

and these drones can spot all those diesel driven generators or air conditioning units, lights in a huge barn's.....

if you think your hiding a huge black market opp in 2017 your a fool and deserve whats coming. the fucking moron 35, from the first page. making hundreds of thousands per run .... then his customer get hit... then he goes down....

so looking back, he was full of GREED ...... suck it up fool, you couldn't stop yourself and go legit..... have fun the next 15 years in the pen'

and he could open up a book or research whats going on around him regarding technology ? oh well', next ...

muir

muir

Theyre here. Boulder Canyon just had an early morning bust that closed the canyon. There is another thing going on this morning in old town ned that I haven't heard if was another bust or another od

lino

lino

if you think your hiding a huge black market opp in 2017 your a fool and deserve whats coming.
I know of some pretty big outdoor crops this year. It seems that is the best method of concealment , hiding large grows, IDK , do ppl think its safer with generators and lots of lights.? Now here the kicker TECHNOLOGY, they dont need planes, drones, satelites , utility companies use simple programs to monitor all households electricity and detect smaller grows than you'd think, 600 - up watts is easy to see on a graph.
Theyre here. Boulder Canyon just had an early morning bust that closed the canyon. There is another thing going on this morning in old town ned that I haven't heard if was another bust or another od
Muir, howz it going? ? Long time... I've been trying to tell these guys they're coming. Holyshit, that does not sound like just the local cops.

muir

muir

exactly.

"utility companies use simple programs to monitor all households electricity and detect smaller grows than you'd think, 600 - up watts is easy to see on a graph."

shits pretty transparent on the other side of the computer. Gilpin County will be like shooting fish in a barrel when they do the do.

lino

lino

exactly.

"utility companies use simple programs to monitor all households electricity and detect smaller grows than you'd think, 600 - up watts is easy to see on a graph."

shits pretty transparent on the other side of the computer. Gilpin County will be like shooting fish in a barrel when they do the do.
That was quite the home in Boulder county they raided the other day. You guys are getting hit pretty hard rite now.
20170803_011436_RAID2065.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom