The Front Range Concert-goers thread

• Thread starter We Solidarity
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Natural

Natural

well it looks like my girl is dragging my ass to hard music festival at red rocks tonight.....
here we go.
anyone else going?
lets session!!!!
Have fun..would of liked to see Thievery Corporation on Sat. myself though..we have good shows where I'm @ ..but nothing like Red Rocks.

4BIG2WORM0

4BIG2WORM0

Warren Haynes w/ the Denver Symphony Orchestra on Tuesday was short but easily 1 of the BEST SHOWS I'VE EVER SEEN!!!! I've seen a lot of great shows but the crowd the weather @ RR everything was just working well 2gether. Anyone going 2 Kid Rock & ZZ Top on Saturday?? Hit me up lets puff.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Holy hell september is a packed month...August we've got Arise music fest, Yonder at RRX, Queens of the Stone Age with Gogol Bordello...

then SEPTEMBER.

Opiuo
STS9 - RRX
Phish Dicks
Bluetech
Lotus/Boombox RRX (BE THERE FOR THIS ONE)
Thriftworks
Baths
Ott
DJ Shadow

all playing in the same 4 week period, within 30 miles of eachother. Mindblowing.

Natural

Natural

ya Lotus is the shit..you know their drummer was like 16 when they started out..and he's a fucking machine!

true grit

true grit

Holy hell september is a packed month...August we've got Arise music fest, Yonder at RRX, Queens of the Stone Age with Gogol Bordello...

then SEPTEMBER.

Opiuo
STS9 - RRX
Phish Dicks
Bluetech
Lotus/Boombox RRX (BE THERE FOR THIS ONE)
Thriftworks
Baths
Ott
DJ Shadow

all playing in the same 4 week period, within 30 miles of eachother. Mindblowing.

Haven't decided on Arise yet, but friends are trying to convince me. Has some really good names in the lineup, just not sure if ill have the time. Queens of stones age would be dope to catch, might have to get on that one! If anyone likes Sublime- the Sublime with Rome is pretty spot on. Caught them with cypress hill adn was an awesome show.

Wheres Thriftworks playing at? Dont wanna miss that one. Shadow could be interesting, he threw down a different set at red rocks for bassnectar, but i want the shadowsphere. Maybe a nite of Further, def Big G (was a great way to close out red rocks last year)..and perhaps some symbiosis. think ive been sts9'd out over the last couple years and plus crowd keeps getting suckier.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Gritty lets do arise. Was going to do it anyways and need to get rid of hella crystals.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Haven't decided on Arise yet, but friends are trying to convince me. Has some really good names in the lineup, just not sure if ill have the time. Queens of stones age would be dope to catch, might have to get on that one! If anyone likes Sublime- the Sublime with Rome is pretty spot on. Caught them with cypress hill adn was an awesome show.

Wheres Thriftworks playing at? Dont wanna miss that one. Shadow could be interesting, he threw down a different set at red rocks for bassnectar, but i want the shadowsphere. Maybe a nite of Further, def Big G (was a great way to close out red rocks last year)..and perhaps some symbiosis. think ive been sts9'd out over the last couple years and plus crowd keeps getting suckier.

arise is gonna be a really good one, we should definitely all try to get up there. I think thriftworks is throwing down at casslemans, Shadow is playing at the boulder theater, i haven't seen him yet i'm stoked!

And i'd be all about big G but honestly dom's sax playing is getting so fuckin annoying. I miss when that dude used to shred it, not wail the same five notes over and over

true grit

true grit

@DwD- Ya need to get my ish inline and try to make it then.

@We- Lol, Im honestly not a big Big G fan myself, but overall the show was one of the better ones last year at Red Rocks and good way to close it up- lasers on the rocks all sorta stuff. It was funny they gave everyone blow up sax's, so you can imagine how funny it was watching everyone fake wail while Dom was playing.

Shadow has been great last several time, i just hope he has the shadowsphere cuz that thing is epic. At bassnec he threw down a better dubstep set than most the dubstep djs playing. lol. Did you catch Thriftworks at sonic? pretty sick set- casselmans should be fun then

Mtngrown

Mtngrown

Arise was sick.
Good people some good music......good drugs;)
Pretty cool stuff being vended. Picked up a polished pine cone necklace for my girl.what ever the dudes do to them makes it look pretty cool.
Dude who was selling me said he generates more income selling pine cones than running a dispensary.thats crazy

Good times though

I also got to smoke a joint with chali 2na from Jurassic five.
Pretty chill dude.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Arise has the potential to be one of the best festivals ever. Everyone I know who went left with better intention for the world - never a bad thing. Cleanest festival I've been to, and also the most respectful...and ya....the drugs were good too :)

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Missed Wu Year's, but I'll be at Cervantes Saturday night for Dilated Peoples. If you're going, don't miss A Black Day opening up for DP. Locals killing it.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Cervantes tonight for A Black Day, Dilated Peoples, and Hopsin.
I'll be the old white guy in the big red beard, smiling my fool head off.

GoClutch

GoClutch

Theivery Corporation coming to Red Rocks in June!!! I have gone to DOZENS of music festivals, hundreds of shows- their performance last year was hands down the most amazing live performance I've ever had the fortune to experience- highly recommended!

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Let's get this thread bumpin again...

Sonic bloom looks awesome if you can handle 96 hours straight of psychedelic whomping...last year was a little much for me but I dig everyone who is playing.

Red rocks lineup is looking good, theivery is gonna be awesome is anyone else planning go go to any shows/festivals in the state this summer?

Latest posts

Top Bottom