The Front Range Concert-goers thread

• Thread starter We Solidarity
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MonsterRobot

MonsterRobot

I saw that Tipper set last year... It was sick!

If you all are into alt country then you should check out Lucero... Not only are they awesome dudes that love to burn, they also have bad ass music.

They are playing the Bluebird the 18th 19th and 20th... Should be a good time!

Dorje

Dorje

I missed ISAM live but saw Amon last New Years... Tipper is great too.

Definitely buying Thievery tix tomorrow and going to Bonobo next week.

MonsterRobot

MonsterRobot

I was at the Amon show on NYE also... That was such a killer set! Never seen Bonobo before but I have heard good things.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Tipper/rab and amon at city hall were some of the better shows I went to last year. Some drunk guy broke one of my favorite show chillums at amon, but the set was so good, the women so beautiful, and the decor so pimped out that it really didn't matter

M

Mr Dank

am I the only one who thought the ISAM Amon Tobin set was a big joke? I walked out half way. I had more exciting things to do, like go home and count sheep

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

What up farmers? Tickets go on sale for Furthur in 40 minutes. Who alls going? I plan on proposing at the show to a woman I should've never let out of my life. Should be a memorable weekend..though some parts I may not remember so well ;)

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Biscuits are at red rocks and a couple other spots if you like trance-fusion jam bands they are the best there is imo. Bring your sunglasses

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Biscuits are at red rocks and a couple other spots if you like trance-fusion jam bands they are the best there is imo. Bring your sunglasses
I've never seen the Disco Biscuits, though I consumed a few in my day. I saw that..RJD2 playing w them at Red Rocks, whom I've seen countless times. Unfortunately I have to work this weekend, and I took off last week for the Cup and to hit Winter Park one last time. Not to mention now I need to get my 710 Cup and Sublime ticket..

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I've never seen the Disco Biscuits, though I consumed a few in my day. I saw that..RJD2 playing w them at Red Rocks, whom I've seen countless times. Unfortunately I have to work this weekend, and I took off last week for the Cup and to hit Winter Park one last time. Not to mention now I need to get my 710 Cup and Sublime ticket..
Tonight they are at boulder theater but unsure where they played lastnight. Ive seen them at the fox and ogden as well. Unfortunately i cant make the shows either, i literally dropped a friend at lax to make the shows..but thinking camp bisco in ny is in my future. If you can make it please go they fucking rule and get wild.

Dorje

Dorje

Bonobo was awesome!

Pretty Lights just announced 2 shows at red rocks.

true grit

true grit

am I the only one who thought the ISAM Amon Tobin set was a big joke? I walked out half way. I had more exciting things to do, like go home and count sheep

lol. ya the music is not really music, just soundtrack to the visual shit going on. I thoroughly enjoyed it more than his shitty d&b sets tho. ha!

As much as I enjoy Shpongle shows, couldn't bring myself to go to a Biscuits show again. Ive been to a shit load of Red Rocks shows and honestly my first year going to Bisco Inferno was the ONLY show Ive left at red rocks....just couldnt do it. lol.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
What up farmers? Tickets go on sale for Furthur in 40 minutes. Who alls going? I plan on proposing at the show to a woman I should've never let out of my life. Should be a memorable weekend..though some parts I may not remember so well ;)
Be there 3 rd row dead center....

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
High Sierra line up looks to be outstanding. Will be there no doubt.

Bought tix to the KROQ weenie roast yesterday and got fuckin pissed. Was online buying tix at exactly when the tix went on sale. Now you have to watch a fuckin advertisement before you can get a "secret code" to proceed. THEN, you have to put in a captcha (FUCK those things).

So at 12:01 I was able to pick some tickets in row JJJ, which is damn near the back. Exactly 8 minutes later tix were sold out. Exactly 1 minute later there were over 800 listings on stub hub for 2x face value minimum.

FUUUUCKK YOU!!

I wish it was like the old days where the real fans waited in line for days outside tower records to get a ticket for a show. I am convinced all the good tickets go to third party scalpers before the sale to the public. Fuckin corporate pre sale to other third party ticket SCALPERS. They should all be hung by their balls and shot.

true grit

true grit

Ya you should see what happens to ALL the big shows out here. Same damn thing and then a ton of folks scalping outside the shows. Has def gotten worse since i moved here thats for sure.

High Sierra huh?? Hadn't planned on it but ya never know- my friends go and set up a margarita camp i hear and always have a blast.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Ya you should see what happens to ALL the big shows out here. Same damn thing and then a ton of folks scalping outside the shows. Has def gotten worse since i moved here thats for sure.

High Sierra huh?? Hadn't planned on it but ya never know- my friends go and set up a margarita camp i hear and always have a blast.
looks pretty fun a few Id see..

HighplainDriftr

HighplainDriftr

Supporter
Front range bbq in colorado springs...Truckstop Honeymoon if anybody interested. i think wednesday night...lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom