The Gas Lantern Techinique!!!

• Thread starter caveman4.20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Thanks summittoker sorry for lack of updates I started s log cuz we were finally buying and thought I was stable well ive moved acouple times since and plants have not been top priority bbut this log will be back SOON! Thanks for stopping in

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

IMAG0211
IMAG0209
Ya! About to get these beauties into the GLR mode looking for one of those pontoon lights used hopefully

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Wayne I'm dying to ask a bunch of questions about these beauties ......do they respond well to LST?

Danks for lighting a fire under my ass.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

You can LST all of them,though the White Bubba is pretty woody,and you have to be
pretty careful bending that one.......It does't stretch much in flower either....
I've been super light on molasses feeding every day because this medium is inert....when they get going I was thinking of a wormcasting top dressing with a Microbe tea a couple days after that

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

So In the next installment i will attempt to show how GLR does wonders for stress ......I've been gifted three cuts without knowing what veg schedule they were acclamated too , or how much darkness received before receiving them, I don't know what humidity either, they have been looking less healthy then I received them, I've had em on 24 hr veg for almost three full days with light molasses water in a simple hydro soilless cocobased medium. ...
The only change coming is rest (dark period) with one hour interruption....

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

So far so good ...over 50% germ rate on MK-ULTRA S 1's over 50% on Northern Lights f3's
20% on really old Northern Lights but this is barely end of day 3.......
To be continued

A lil more seedling action ....

K

kolah

looking good Caveman...

Anyone. Does GLT have any effect on male to female ratio when starting from seed?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I'm pretty sure it's detailed in this thread from a few different farmers from the top of my head it's roughly the same .......sex shows much sooner with this time schedule....

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

IMAG0144

I overwatered with too much ^^^^^ topdressing
I made such an amateur mistake, I hope these beauties forgive me!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

IMAG0218 1

A lil cold at night for the clones but the new growth is coming along and everything seems to be on task!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

IMAG0213
White bubba has the healthiest new growth....
IMAG0214

Red dragon has the healthiest looking fans...
IMAG0217

Chemcookies #3 had the healthiest roots...

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

This medium is more delicate than I thought on ph .....I have yet to monitor or adjust ph so as soon as I get a ph pen I'm assuming I can get them going a lil healthier ....
I'm just so stoked I didn't kill the clones they've been through Lot ....I've already put them through hot days, over watering, not enough nutes, then too much nutes, and too cold of nights.....and a lil light leaks .....theyve yet too experience too much light or too dry roots, I'm hoping I get them a lil healthier before that happens but if not I'm not too worried cuz these clones have proven themselves resilient and will get hardy soon enough!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

IMAG0219

At two weeks old I'm ready to give em a small dose of grow!, or maybe wormcastings I'm going to go read up on this medium some more because it's acting totally inert, I know it has a tiny bit of charge and it's got mycoryhzae so maybe I'll feed some food fir the bennies......I got too brew up some goodness ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom