The Gas Lantern Techinique!!!

• Thread starter caveman4.20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I'm back on the GLR schedule and want to do a side by side but don't have the means right now....so my alternative is reading or following a farmer that has similar growing methods as myself or try to replicate someone else's growing methods any suggestions guys....I'm not interested in competing there's just too many factors that can't be measured like potency flavor and effectivity....yield and amount of time to ripen interest me and I know those two factors are hearsay also I'm just trying to start somewhere because I want to reassure myself this approach is worth further research......I don't usually don't push for yield primarily, I try to grow healthy plants and encourage their unique expressions....

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

IMAG0233

Here's some pollen chucked seeds that came from the first grow on this thread!!! They should a have a jump on the others wich were bread in traditional light schedules both indoor.
The particular seeds popping right now were stored in room tempature in seethrough glass jar.....seeds before were back and forth from garage fridge and freezer....

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

WhiteBubba really starting to acclimate :nailbiting: Thank GOD!
IMAG0234

Chemdog #4 X Gsc #3 is growing aswell but showing the signs if stress
IMAG0236

Red Dragon still s lil pissed but spunky and growing
IMAG0235

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

way to bring 'em through the woods, caveman! Love to see the whole thread from pollen-chuck to buds. Looking forward to seeing your results, bro!
I appreciate that!
The three clones in 5 gal 's are gifted, all seedlings in half gal bags are gifted beans and the youngest seedlings are my pollen chucked beans!

Is their any other nicknames for pollen chucked plants wild plants....
Trainwreck was rumored to be pollenated by a wild male and the grower named that plant train wreck because it would grow then collapse grow then collapse lol anyway
The majority of the seeds I grow have no pedigree just ancestral pedigree way back going on over ten generations ago or more!

The beans that are named and cuts all come from very special people who in very exciting experiences gave gifted them to me..... Interestingly enough none accepted a trade so I started giving stuff away with nothing in return and it is a great phenomenon to be apart of paying it forward

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

So is there a growing advantage to this method or is it strictly for saving money? I veg w a 600 and did the math 18 hrs vs GLR I only save like 15$ a month... Almost feel like the extra couple dollars is worth consistency... Thanks for any opinions

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I like to be different ....I try not too settle for how it's always been or should be done....if you read this thread I mention quite a few aspects that I prefer but it s up to each individual grower wether or not it's better for them....peace and thanks for checking out the show!
So is there a growing advantage to this method or is it strictly for saving money? I veg w a 600 and did the math 18 hrs vs GLR I only save like 15$ a month... Almost feel like the extra couple dollars is worth consistency... Thanks for any opinions

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

About to start culling Mk ultras then culling northern lights, then I'll be working through my own cross's of pollen chucked plants of mostly indica hybrids some of their background is afghani blueberry and northern lights from different sources.... So many great phenos to look through....their some church in there ice, ak-47, bubba x's just MUTTS lol but I love the variety and surprise....

Top Bottom