The History of OG Kush

• Thread starter Green Dot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SpiderK

SpiderK

& is it not funny that a " chemo " strain was talked about on vic's old forum in 1999. many post about it ........

now we have texas kid speculating in a post " dawg / dog " bud is chemo on icmag in 2004.............

then we have the word chemdog tied in with dawg / dog a few years later ..........

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ....

oahno

oahno

i dont really understand any of your last 4 posts? what do ptk and that og rascal have to do with anything?

so are you disputing chemdogs story now? dude went to jail over the rez thing and kept his mouth shut. i seriously doubt he's lying about things.

og kush isn't even a kush....to say its kush by kush is ridiculous.

SpiderK

SpiderK

i dont really understand any of your last 4 posts? what do ptk and that og rascal have to do with anything?

( i'm tossing up pics for documentation, also so people can notice things like the og raskal afghani kush looking all og )

so are you disputing chemdogs story now?

(yes, it's not some magic plant tossing out 7 elite cuts in one seeded bag. no way that happened .... its like hitting the lotto 7 times in two months. could it have a great phenol, sure of course it can. but the fact so many cuts just sprang forth from icmag & og all at the same time is very fishy. tons of elite clones show up out of the blue. and if you look at the pics from ogers s1 drop, the last phenol looks like the original Chemdog 91'. and Chemdog 91' the little production plant was considered the best of the best, tiny yield ...... then chemdog shows up years later saying the original one posted was wrong. h & l the chem historian built the original thread with the original 91' used wonkanobe pictures.. he had pics of nspectas 1-4 other chem strains all in the same thread...... everyone agreed for years with his breakdown. then it all achanges again, a new clone shows up and clears up everything .....

so ya from the start i smell shit in the wood pile .... )

og kush isn't even kush....to say kush by kush is ridiculous.

( kush is a landrace term. kush came from the hindu kush region that makes up afghanistan, india, china ..... so indeed, kush is the foundation of og kush. ricky with the t.k. kush has said its a three way cross, kush, pinetar, thai. if you just look at pine tar alone it has the sativa. look at og raskals afghani kush, so if he said that was ghost everyone would flip, it already looks like all the s1's. i have no idea what is in the " og kush " on all the forums under 75 names. but i know it had these older genetics in them and you can pick from many combinations. was it a thai cross ? was it pine tar ? was it a special seed that came from the kush x kush nevil dropped i have no idea ......

but i know oregon kid and some underground grow house build the line ...... oregon kid was not a breeder. he would have know bubba was an ibl after crossing it not a bubble gum poly hybrid ..... he's a goof ..... again, just my opinion )

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

Well here are some shots of the infamous (sp) 91 chem

I cut it a tad early do to a plethera of reasons. Yield is low and these plant were a bit sressed but it the real deal chem from back in the day. Please dont question the cut!!! This is it trust me

JB wonkanobe

Shamus

Shamus

spiderkid is an OG troll

he even got kicked out of the OG kush thread on icmag for knocking greyskull and calling him a noob with no growing expertise or knowledge of quality bud cuz grey wouldnt say that the valley and Chemdog D were as good as his (spiders) goji cut

fwiw i do think kush is in OG kush.. as my suge nite cut when cured smells like acetone and citrus and earthy funk

but really spider.. stop being a OG troll

go grow your goji and leave these fine folks alone. lol

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

was kicked out ??? lol ....

and again, this cut or that cut can smoke great. but lets keep the stories for bed time with the kids .....

guys like shamus are a at every turn. always avoiding the hard hitting question or facts and wants to toss insults. so be it maybe you can point me toward a thread with more documented info - not just bed time stories!

this is not set up like most og threads all the history within this thread points toward the fact that " og kush " is a cross from some great genetics, sativa of some kind .... and the many, many kush plants around in the 90's from breeders seed, hippy trail, or hybrids by closet breeders like koot .....

so with all the chucking going on tracing the source is laughable ....., and again please attack my post with a debate not personal attacks or nobody will learn a thing.

Shamus

Shamus

hahahaha

imma call montel williams for your hurt butt, we'll organize a segment just for you.. HARD HITTING QUESTIONS AND FACTS ABOUT OG KUSH

dawg your posting like known knowledge.. BUT THE HARD CORE FACT IS THAT NO ONE KNOWS FOR SURE EXCEPT FOR THE DUDES THAT CAME ACROSS IT FIRST.. and even they dont neccesarily know what it is. for all we know OG is literally JUST an old affie

people have been saying thai and paki and shit are in OG forever.. i dont know what your fighting for here..

your talking about a secret OG society, your just adding more hype

iluminati made OG kush in 1919

imma go smoke some OG, have fun with your goji

SpiderK

SpiderK

lol ........

i didn't think you would address the facts from me laid out in this thread. calling me a troll with your first words then adding nothing of substance .....

just trolling no info-

SpiderK

SpiderK

ya but im a research hound, i need more.

nobody learned a thing from your post, nothing .... again, most og threads are filled with hype. not this one ....

read from the start so you learn something today. nobody talked about koot's 1994 kush .... lol, still don't. why ? because they don't have it ....

Shamus

Shamus

go back to your ROLS forum

koot's seems like a cool enough guy and all, really knowledgeble about growing the weed

but you all like ooooo BOEL doesnt get enough cred blah blah blah
hippys are responsible for chems and OG's..
grateful dead shows? phish shows? what the mcfuck man?

fuck koots 94 kush. lol

some of the OG cuts go back to the late 80's if not before that..

i got my most hype cut from the homie i used to get Xtal L from..

GDF

once again your posting known knowledge
just in a different light

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

One thing about og Kush is that it seems to grow like a sativa but buds are very indica leaning: the traits of both sativa and indica lead me to believe that it certainly is s hybrid and does appear to have real Kush in it. The popcorn nuggetry and all. Like I said before, no matter how it got here I'm stoked that it is here!!!!

oahno

oahno

chemdog didn't find 7 elite cuts. he found 4 different versions of chemdog, all very similar but chemdog D is definitely the clear winner. you say you are in pursuit of facts but whenever someone brings up factual information such dave richards or chemdog and which cuts he got from those seeds, you divert the conversation to the one person we all know is shady oregonkid.

we get it, you have a grudge against oregonkid because he's from la and you are from la and you feel you should be getting the credit he has for some reason. your jealousy is blinding you to the facts in this case i feel.

hippies hybridized landraces in the 70s/early 80s. indoor lightning amplified breeding with gegax crew here and nevil in holland. beyond that the details aren't really as important as you're making them out to be.

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

There are facts and factoids, and also fun facts. Pbud was not the only buyer of the dog bud. This cut was also eventually passed to the rainbow family members that maintain Pat Sajacks hairpiece. It is regarded as a tall foxtail but when Pbud was in his family's vw bus somehow he got lost in the crowd of ppl in line to buy the dog. The dog was instantly named "Og kush" when Pbud got lost in another line and he forgot his own name!!!! He was accidentally in line for nitrous and he was so high on dog bud when he received his balloon he asked "where the herb" was? He was so high on dog he tried to buy the bud from HIMSELF. If u were on that tour u will not doubt this story. I was extremely high at this same time and was smoking in the pbudm vw and when he got back to the bus there was no wheels on it because jerry and rainbow elders had by this time realized this was the only kush bud on tour that was worth hiring rainbow pickpockets. These pickpockets replaced the elbow of dog bud on the bus with regular HinduKush and it looked close enough. At this point Pbud, wonkabe, loompa, and myself were sourcing spare parts for the bus. At this point I was gifted headband and death bud cuttings. After that point I accidentally lost the cuttings on shakedown street I am not sure what happened but mostly traded it for some SUPER kind falafel and all my dog seeds had been traded for miracle tickets for my friends.

It was at a later date Pbud, SkunkVa, and RFK verified the cut with family who maintain Pat Sajacks hairpiece and gank vw engines for sideshow income. DURING THIS TIME SKUNKVA ALSO TOURED WITH PARLIAMENT FUNKADELIC.. And somehow p-nut also received pick pocketed beans from a RFK show and p-nut crossed it with a Kush found on somebody passed out at 9:30 club who was pocketed by a girl on side streets selling Newports.

Last edited:
Top Bottom