The History of OG Kush

• Thread starter Green Dot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krypto

Krypto

I love this SAGA!!! For real. The only thing i care about right now...IS FINDING A GOOD CUT/ seeds, seedbank, one of you guys!? Gotta have a CHEM.
2. Spiderbite v2
3. Afghan x Paki Citrl
4. OG RINGO
5. CBD Skunk Haze
6. HARLE-TSU

#1 is where the Chem should be. And if i have room Jack x Amnesia

Krypto

Krypto

The only part of the story I find hard to believe, is the fact he won't grow now and that he still has the original building blocks...

Sensi seeds has a fruity juice and a hashplant seedline.. I know hey lost the original genetics but if anyone was curious to see if the whole afghan/Thai x hashplant thing is a remote possibility.. Or perhaps someone has them preserved seeds from the 90s?

Only way we will ever know is if he remakes ogk, or someone has his genetics from the 90s...
I have thought that for awhilenow...
Like i said. "I love this stuff" it r eally could be anothing. But it is intetesting how soooo many "game ganger" Type genética busted out...losta of sour, funky, fuely, skunky, cheesey, pissy, chemmy, make you happy ALL day take your pain away shit!

epitome

epitome

I was not impressed with g13 hash plant or crosses I've smoked..smells like bounty sheets and taste is usually mild, buzz was boring compared to the hype. OG is a much better experience in my opinion.

epitome

epitome

I was not impressed with g13 hash plant or crosses I've smoked..smells like bounty sheets and taste is usually mild, buzz was boring compared to the hype. OG is a much better experience in my opinion.
Aren't you a fan of the g13 hashplant?
@Natural

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Imo nothing compares to a good earthy fuelley og.atm my favourite is a cut of og Nepali X goji f3 from bodhi.easily the best plant iv had in 12/13 years of growing

P

Pimples

Any G13 cross out there is yesterdays news really. Back in the day it was very high quality indica. Anyone that compares is just nostalgia and low tolerance youth memories. Modern og based gear is light years ahead of the older indica/affie gear like g13. Potency wise anyways.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Iv heard a lot of good stuff about the lemon G which is supposedly a g13 cut.Ndn guy aka N8tive farmers 88g13hp has a really good rep.iv ran cherry pie X 88g13hp but that's as close as Iv got to Ndn g13hp but it was good.thing is ogres are AWESOME although I'm not too keen on that kinda menthol you kushy taste I get from things like loompas yeti lines or some pure kush types.dunno f you guys understand the taste I speak of from my shitty description.lol.
As iv already says I prefer the earthy fuelley types of og and I'm seriously dissappointed wen I grow out a new og strain and it doesn't have it.bodhis Nepali og lines fit the bill perfectly for me although I'm always open to try other strains of course but so far bodhis stuff has beat all challengers for space in my grow room although of course I'm always on the look out for something good

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

I'm on the look out for something excellent. very rare but attainable I'm sure. Crazy Daze is pretty good, I think it has some G13 in it but just tried it one time and it made a great first impression. Diesel comes close to OG but still falls short of the glory and hype of the real deal OG...in my opinion.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I'm on the look out for something excellent. very rare but attainable I'm sure. Crazy Daze is pretty good, I think it has some G13 in it but just tried it one time and it made a great first impression. Diesel comes close to OG but still falls short of the glory and hype of the real deal OG...in my opinion.
Iv tried a few Ecsd crosses and I still to this day don't really know what diesel tastes like.weeds illegal here so if I want to try something other than cheese I have to grow it myself but none o the Ecsd crosses iv had gave anything I considered top rate.i just get the feeling Ecsd is one of those cuts that doesn't do well in a cross.

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

Iv tried a few Ecsd crosses and I still to this day don't really know what diesel tastes like.weeds illegal here so if I want to try something other than cheese I have to grow it myself but none o the Ecsd crosses iv had gave anything I considered top rate.i just get the feeling Ecsd is one of those cuts that doesn't do well in a cross.
Diesel is unmistakeable funk that only falls short to OG. OG will make you think that everything else is just pretending to be Sinsemilla...no mistake in the reigning champ that OG.

Reactions: Dek
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Diesel is unmistakeable funk that only falls short to OG. OG will make you think that everything else is just pretending to be Sinsemilla...no mistake in the reigning champ that OG.
No your totally right.the first time I tried something og was back wen Dan genetics brought out kushberry (ogers og kush X blueberry) and it wasn't great.it was ok but I felt it didn't live up to the og hype.i f2,d em to see if I could find a ogers leaner but they were all mediocre so I put og down to hype and moved on.likemaybe 8-10 years later I try bodhis goji og.grew it out.didnt smell very strong in bloom and I didn't expect much.boy was I wrong.on smoking the first j of the best phenol I thought to myself"you thought u knew good weed?you knew fuck all!" Been growing mainly ogee types ever since.
The trick is finding one that tastes awesome but yields too.thats were shit starts getting more difficult.ime the bigger the yield the less the good flavour and vice versa.u just gotta find that one that has more than its fair share of both

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Any G13 cross out there is yesterdays news really. Back in the day it was very high quality indica. Anyone that compares is just nostalgia and low tolerance youth memories. Modern og based gear is light years ahead of the older indica/affie gear like g13. Potency wise anyways.
I have to disagree with this the white g hash is the truth . the white x g13hash plant . also the real deal nl5 natural therapy holds is fire and puts alot of these new cuts to shame

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

The real OG is unmistakeable, and when crosses express even a fraction of the real OG it makes em decent...
Decent at best but not the Puro Puro OG....

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

I need to try more Str8 G13 but the few crosses I've tried aren't anything to write home about. The white is all bling but obviously not the holy grail or it would be good enough by itself and not crossed with anything to bring flavor and potency to the lineup...but ya, year after year OG remains the undisputed champ hands down....I done smoked so much cheeses, GDP's, chunks, tootie fruitys, diesels, northern lights of all numbers, skunks, hashplants, afghans, hazes, satellites, chems, champagne, thunder fucks from many different states, Jack herers of all trades, blueberries that taste blue look blue and feel blue too, I done smoked many ak47's with only one decent pheno, and crosses of all sorts of thee aforementioned, fuckin smoked hundreds of ultimate indicas and all nice 7'with some 8's here and dair but far from the Tens that have came from Og's clone onlies/back crosses/ s1's and some crosses hit that 10 like that Uprising fucking triple Og cross that is definitely grasping tight to the baton/championship belts...I smoked on them romulans, dem wHite widows, sours, bubblegums, and have had better 90's mexican brick then alot of the junk in colorado dispensarys, but the point is this horse is dead resurrected and killed again the genes are that real, genocidal shit murdering all competition jajajaja! Get you some OG my brotha, get you some OG and overstand the ORIGINAL psychoactive cannabis experience in Flower form. These ridiculous DABS are not necessary. But hey, if your smoking hay, you might aswell concentrate it and try to get high some how...

Natural

Natural

I need to try more Str8 G13 but the few crosses I've tried aren't anything to write home about. The white is all bling but obviously not the holy grail or it would be good enough by itself and not crossed with anything to bring flavor and potency to the lineup...but ya, year after year OG remains the undisputed champ hands down....I done smoked so much cheeses, GDP's, chunks, tootie fruitys, diesels, northern lights of all numbers, skunks, hashplants, afghans, hazes, satellites, chems, champagne, thunder fucks from many different states, Jack herers of all trades, blueberries that taste blue look blue and feel blue too, I done smoked many ak47's with only one decent pheno, and crosses of all sorts of thee aforementioned, fuckin smoked hundreds of ultimate indicas and all nice 7'with some 8's here and dair but far from the Tens that have came from Og's clone onlies/back crosses/ s1's and some crosses hit that 10 like that Uprising fucking triple Og cross that is definitely grasping tight to the baton/championship belts...I smoked on them romulans, dem wHite widows, sours, bubblegums, and have had better 90's mexican brick then alot of the junk in colorado dispensarys, but the point is this horse is dead resurrected and killed again the genes are that real, genocidal shit murdering all competition jajajaja! Get you some OG my brotha, get you some OG and overstand the ORIGINAL psychoactive cannabis experience in Flower form. These ridiculous DABS are not necessary. But hey, if your smoking hay, you might aswell concentrate it and try to get high some how...
you win the internet today...lmao

william76

william76

Make no mistake,theres good g13 and nl still about that holds there own with any other strain!76

Top Bottom