The History of OG Kush

• Thread starter Green Dot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Judaz

Judaz

So I'm guessing Karma genetics must be cool. Josh D just realeased his OG under there brand.

If Josh has seeds available for sale then I'm sure they are s1's or crosses to the legendary clone only strain that was made famous here in LA as Og Kush.

Judaz

Judaz

So I'm guessing Karma genetics must be cool. Josh D just realeased his OG under there brand.

I have been back crossing her and I'm at f10. They say you need to have f13 minimum to really bring back the genetics of the strain you are back crossing. I'll make these seeds available next year or so when I'm there with the back cross and I'll give them out to anyone who is down to test them to find a pheno at par with the original cut or maybe even better

Krypto

Krypto

I knew it. I got a real good friend of mine lives in Santa Ana. I lived in the Bay Area from 98 to 05 I think it was... so cultivating MMJ is basically like being a contractor.? I dispensary has needs, you provide them with goods and services in exchange for legal tender etcetera etcetera I'm starting to sound like an idiot hahaha. Do you know of a place called The Joint? Its in Santa Ana.
you're definitely the person I need to talk to you. My buddy that lives out there he's really big into dabs and shatter and crumble. But he doesn't know much about strains, call genetics. He wouldn't know Mass super skunk from critical mass LOL. And he's been stringing me along for a couple years now tell him he's going to hook me up with all these great SoCal genetics... But, here I am :-)

Judaz

Judaz

I knew it. I got a real good friend of mine lives in Santa Ana. I lived in the Bay Area from 98 to 05 I think it was... so cultivating MMJ is basically like being a contractor.? I dispensary has needs, you provide them with goods and services in exchange for legal tender etcetera etcetera I'm starting to sound like an idiot hahaha. Do you know of a place called The Joint? Its in Santa Ana.
you're definitely the person I need to talk to you. My buddy that lives out there he's really big into dabs and shatter and crumble. But he doesn't know much about strains, call genetics. He wouldn't know Mass super skunk from critical mass LOL. And he's been stringing me along for a couple years now tell him he's going to hook me up with all these great SoCal genetics... But, here I am :)

Lol, he must be younger right? Most kids today go crazy for the dabs. For me way too strong. I'm not into getting high to get fucked up anymore. I use cannnabis to like someone would have a glass of wine to relax after work. I can definitely help
You determine if the strain is quality.

Natural

Natural

Karma is a straight OG fiend and a great guy..he's fixing to blow up pretty big. He's got big selection facilities going and going to have a clone center where keepers can be had. Just landed the company Headbanger cut. He's a generous cat and deserves major credit. It makes perfect sense that Josh would work with Karma.

@Judaz Do you IG? I'm not a big fan of NSA and FB..but all the OG heads and most of the Farm's most knowledgeable folks have migrated there. Anyway scope this convo..you can see the confusion the clubs have created..re-naming the same cut that was grown in different gardens.

Judaz

Judaz

Karma is a straight OG fiend and a great guy..he's fixing to blow up pretty big. He's got big selection facilities going and going to have a clone center where keepers can be had. Just landed the company Headbanger cut. He's a generous cat and deserves major credit. It makes perfect sense that Josh would work with Karma.

@Judaz Do you IG? I'm not a big fan of NSA and FB..but all the OG heads and most of the Farm's most knowledgeable folks have migrated there. Anyway scope this convo..you can see the confusion the clubs have created..re-naming the same cut that was grown in different gardens.

Not much of an Instagram user but will start an account to see what's going on there with the scene. Thanks for the info.

Judaz

Judaz

Updates on the OG Kush Genome project. Spoke with the lab tech a Phylos and asked them the question. By the way they are aware of the Adam Dunn Show and they sent the ghost og cut as the base sample for the real og kush. What is the base cut of og kush you are using to determine if the samples sent match the og kush genetics. Their response is that they have used the Ghost OG cut as the base sample to compare all the og's that come in for testing. So if your sample matches the ghost og cut. Then you will receive a certificate that will certify your og kush's name as the real deal

Last edited:
Judaz

Judaz

According to Phylos the original og kush (The ghost cut sample) goes by 619 og on the galaxy map.

They say that to this day there is no sample sent yet that matches the ghost cut og. All other og's sent are relatives to the ghost og aka 619 og. This is what the Ben the company representative just told me over the phone. And yes they can tell when there is an s1 pheno of the original cut.

Krypto

Krypto

Lol, he must be younger right? Most kids today go crazy for the dabs. For me way too strong. I'm not into getting high to get fucked up anymore. I use cannnabis to like someone would have a glass of wine to relax after work. I can definitely help
You determine if the strain is quality.
actually bro the funny thing is he's almost 10 years older than me. Anywho, that's just what he's into at the moment. I use cannabis for both recreational and medicinal. I've been a contractor for over 10 years and I turn 40 this year. And I really started noticing slight differences in aches and pains. I don't have anything are there than tendonitis in both knees but that can be painful as shit so I used to cannabis. I'm prone to spells of insomnia that can last weeks on end I was taking a medication for anxiety for almost 15 years and have all but quit taking them. Which I feel is the real reason I want to do this man. With all the people out there overdosing on pharmaceutical drugs and heroin if you got the right couple of 2,3,4 strains you don't need any of that shit. And I'm living proof of that. My wife on the other hand has some serious back issues. She was in a car crash a year-and-a-half ago and I'm trying to get this Garden just right for her actually. Because I don't want to see her end up like her mom. I digress... Yeah back to the weed man. I'm a connoisseur I enjoy weed for several reasons other than the effect. I like a good balance Buzz energetic yet mellow, happy yet focused etcetera Etc functionality plays a key part in the strains I choose. And something I have learned from getting ahold of some decent CBD strains Melo does not mean week! And you're right this is kind of nice being able to talk to anyone. Let alone some down-to-earth people that actually kinda at least know what they're talking about. Not some shit talking want to be gang banger trying to tell me what time it is LOL. I was on another site and I made a very general description of a particular stinky ass purple that I've got. And I got so much shit for that man it was... Put it this way I don't go to grasscity much anymore LOL.

Krypto

Krypto

According to Phylos the original og kush (The ghost cut sample) goes by 619 og on the galaxy map.

They say that to this day there is no sample sent yet that matches the ghost cut og. All other og's sent are relatives to the ghost og aka 619 og. This is what the Ben the company representative just told me over the phone. And yes they can tell when there is an s1 pheno of the original cut.

Judaz

Judaz

The only thing I'm trying to verify now is that the 619 og is the ghost cut. Does anyone know how to get ahold of the dude who is is known for ghost og? Does he have an instagram? I just want to make sure that it's legit and that this company is not trying to sell me just to send in my strain. They seem legit but I want to make sure. Can anyone provide info where to contact ghost og Dude ?

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
The only thing I'm trying to verify now is that the 619 og is the ghost cut. Does anyone know how to get ahold of the dude who is is known for ghost og? Does he have an instagram? I just want to make sure that it's legit and that this company is not trying to sell me just to send in my strain. They seem legit but I want to make sure. Can anyone provide info where to contact ghost og Dude ?
The member whom you seek went by the handle of ghost1 back in the day of overgrow. I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure the ghost og cut was purchased by ghost from orginkid for a stupid amount and he passed it out I know orginkid has a insta

Krypto

Krypto

That sounds about right... I would say anything from rare dankness is a safe bet because most if not all of their OG stuff has a couple a few different males, I think. Rare dankness number 1 through whatever it's pretty much ghost x ghost x chemdog
I gotta say watching the Josh D interview Karma has pretty much got me sold on that particular strain. Josh d OG. It's triangle times San Fernando Valley X Hells Angels. And I think attitude one of those Seedbank has the promo going with Karma. Buy 1 pack get a half of time of their Sour Power OG... That will fill my other LG slide and my other sour D Spot. And then it's something from Bodhi and some kind of fucking cookies I guess. LOL

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
That sounds about right... I would say anything from rare dankness is a safe bet because most if not all of their OG stuff has a couple a few different males, I think. Rare dankness number 1 through whatever it's pretty much ghost x ghost x chemdog
I gotta say watching the Josh D interview Karma has pretty much got me sold on that particular strain. Josh d OG. It's triangle times San Fernando Valley X Hells Angels. And I think attitude one of those Seedbank has the promo going with Karma. Buy 1 pack get a half of time of their Sour Power OG... That will fill my other LG slide and my other sour D Spot. And then it's something from Bodhi and some kind of fucking cookies I guess. LOL
I wanna say rare dankness 1 is ghost xchem x tk and rd2 is ghost x chem x ghost

Natural

Natural

nothing wrong with cookie fam mate..I especially like the crosses..I really like mendobreath, dosido, birthday cake, wedding cake, sherbert, gelato..I'd say some of these are going to absolutely melt back pain away.

Original Ghost and SFV was passed by Scott and is still being held by some folks in the know. I like the RD fam source because it's more verifiable. I really liked their Devils' Krew cut of GTH#1(ghost x neville's wreck) massive yielder and very potent. It is getting harder to find the original ghost and sfv with all the fakes, crosses, and s1's. Ghost has a bit of a weaker structure than SFV. I don't think Ghost is still in the game..ORGNKD seems to be around again...he passed a shit ton of s1's around....along with some very mixed info back in the day..lol @Judaz..you seem to be a purist at heart, but most of the good clone-only OG cuts are only going to be slightly different. I hope you find what you are looking for, but you might have it already.

dankninja

dankninja

Any info on the ha-OG besides the wick story? I keep finding conflicting info. And looking at it now I see no blackberry.

dankninja

dankninja

nothing wrong with cookie fam mate..I especially like the crosses..I really like mendobreath, dosido, birthday cake, wedding cake, sherbert, gelato..I'd say some of these are going to absolutely melt back pain away.

Original Ghost and SFV was passed by Scott and is still being held by some folks in the know. I like the RD fam source because it's more verifiable. I really liked their Devils' Krew cut of GTH#1(ghost x neville's wreck) massive yielder and very potent. It is getting harder to find the original ghost and sfv with all the fakes, crosses, and s1's. Ghost has a bit of a weaker structure than SFV. I don't think Ghost is still in the game..ORGNKD seems to be around again...he passed a shit ton of s1's around....along with some very mixed info back in the day..lol @Judaz..you seem to be a purist at heart, but most of the good clone-only OG cuts are only going to be slightly different. I hope you find what you are looking for, but you might have it already.

Yea haven't seen ghost anywhere in long time. Kid has major health probs from what I've heard.

Top Bottom