The impossible outdoor Phuket grow.

• Thread starter HealthyEarthSol
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

benjones

Any way you can make it to Rawai?
unfortunately not mate , many thanks for the offer

i finally found a couple of suppliers but they are a bit pricey but have some nice strains , but one guy wants an order of 100+ . i only need about 12 of 2 strains ( 24 )

hopefully i get some from somewhere .

HealthyEarthSol

HealthyEarthSol

Today's update:
IMG 20240114 084231

The plants have been growing extremely fast and budding hard. I've had some yellowing develop on one of the larger blood Honey plants. I figured it was a nitrogen/sulfur/magnesium deficiency due to the rapid growth. Sometimes plants push so hard they can't keep up with themselves.
I top dressed the phenomenal flowers and Epsom salts. It made no difference and the plants has wilted and will probably die. I suspect fusarium as the culprit but cannot be sure. This morning I fed Primo Pheno nutrient tea with lacto bacillus, kelp and streptomyces. The strep will hopefully hold back any other soil borne pathogens until harvest. I will remove the soil in the affected areas and replace with new.
IMG 20240110 131913
this is from a couple of days ago. I had just noticed all of the yellow happening.
IMG 20240114 085259
this is after the top feeding and Epsom salts. The plants still has life at the time of the photo. I suspect it will die but I want to see if the streptomyces will do anything at this point.

HealthyEarthSol

HealthyEarthSol

I just got back from Kuala Lumpur. I've been a lot of places, but that place is different. Not sure I want to go back....anyhooo
I cut my Roxanne x northern lights(?) Before I left and harvested the seeds today. Not a bad run for a 1' plant. This stuff smells like red soda.

I plan on running 50 seeds outdoors in pots and taking clones from each one before flowering. I will keep the males separate and pick 2 to make
f2 seeds.
I will also back cross to the original mother and look for Roxanne leaning plants.
IMG 20240118 135757

HealthyEarthSol

HealthyEarthSol

Super bummed to find this in the garden tonight. It's on the blood honey. I have many blood honey in my garden. im not used to this Hermie crap. This is OUTDOOR with no external light sources. This strain will be exiting the mother room immediately.
IMG 20240119 011545

Bilber

Bilber

Super bummed to find this in the garden tonight. It's on the blood honey. I have many blood honey in my garden. im not used to this Hermie crap. This is OUTDOOR with no external light sources. This strain will be exiting the mother room immediately. View attachment 2104591
That my friend is getting my vote of the month!

As cool as it is, I'm feeling for you.....but in all honesty.......I've never, NEVER seen one herm like that!

Sorry man........but I love it!

I know it's not what you wanted......I'm just? My mouth is so fucking wide open right now..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HealthyEarthSol

HealthyEarthSol

It happens. This is why I'm on a breeding journey here.
Literally yesterday, before I end to the garden, I was looking at the grandpa's stash and XXX. They are healthy solid plants. I hope they don't show the same herm traits.
That my friend is getting my vote of the month!

As cool as it is, I'm feeling for you.....but in all honesty.......I've never, NEVER seen one herm like that!

Sorry man........but I love it!

I know it's not what you wanted......I'm just? My mouth is so fucking wide open right now..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom