The judge called me a farmer.......

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

Hey THCF,nice community you have here. I started growing back in '87,mostly indoor and stumbled my way through by trial and error. HIGH TIMES was my guide and that left much to be desired,so did the bagseed i grew for years. I started making my own seeds and when a good friend got busted i sent seed donations into the old CannabisWorld's C-BAY and that's how i got my start. Met some really good peeps in the trade but learned there's just as many bad apples ready to take advantage of someone's generousity. Never wanted to make a name for myself but give folks a good deal by being honest and keeping prices low. I've paid for top doller strains and always felt cheated,the beans i got for free are the ones i like best. :happy

So Mota was doin his own thang 2 1/2 years ago and law decided it wasn't right for me to be growing outdoors so they came and took everything. They never pressed charges so after a year i started back up and you guessed it. Two weeks shy of being 2 years they came for me and tried slapping me with 7 years.Meantime i was forced to quit smoking mj and i started falling apart,diagnosed with thoracic arthritis and degenerate shoulders. The pain got so bad that i started smoking again and within 2 days was pain free.That was short lived and my lawyer convinced me to stop, so within 2 days the pain was back.:brokenheart So no one can tell me mj has no medical value,i'll fight you till the end...Well things went better than expected at sentencing day,the judge called me a "Farmer" and gave me 18 months probation. I tell ya the fresh air never smelled better as i left the courthouse! LOL!

I see a lot of familiar faces here and to those of you i don't know, i look forward to getting to know ya.

Peace and take care, Motarebel.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hi Motarebel welcome to the farm bro :harvest:

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm Motarebel:happy

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

never got to talk to ya before mota..alotho i have ran a bit of your gear....im good friends witht the breeder who did the orangevelvetxherijuana....nice to able to talk to the man himselftho...i love that herijuana...peace az

C

coldnorth

welcome motorabel, i have heard so much good about you :)

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Great news Mota....we are all farmers better recognize!!

Onward and upward my friend

Tex

AquaLabTech

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
Motarebel

Nice to see you Farming here on THCFarmer MotaRebel.

Aqua Lab Tech

7rayos

Welcome Motarebel. Your reputation precedes you, congratulations for not having to go inside, although still a lot to wish for with these psycothic mj laws, 18 months probation for farming sounds pretty northkorean to my spanish standards. Hope you get better and look forward seeing your work in the forum.

B

BITYmagicBeanz

hi you cool man. welcome too the farm . much respect

Bity

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
mota
welcome great to see you here .hope your doin well.i hope your gear will be available here .thx for all ur contributions looink forward to soakin som of ur knowledge.
wen ur feelin up to it we would really appreciate your grendal at the farm along wit everything else

1luvbigherb

B

budmonger

A big welcome to Farm there brotha Mota,be well.Peace and stay safe...budmonger

G

Guano

Good to see you here Mota...got a pack of Grendel I hope to start soon. :cool0010:

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello Mota. Nice to make your aquaintence and am looking forward to getting to know you as well. I couldn't agree with you more with regard to free seed being the best as I've often been disappointed with expensive seed. Nothing like finding a diamond in the rough in a batch of gifted seed.
Hope ya feel better...sendin good thoughts your way.

hr.

Aligee

Aligee

Welcome Senor Mota, glad your a free man with everlasting passion for our sacred plant.2009 just keeps getting sweeter!
:alig:

S

Simple Simon

Welcome Mota , I use to farm outside in the 70s on a small scale and got back into it 2005 indoors. Thoracic arthritis and degenerate shoulders is exactly what drove me back to growing , so I know what your talking about Bro. so welcome to your new thcfarmer addiction LOL:anim_30:

O

ograskal

Hey welcome to the Farm Mota!...About time you made it over here Bro...Talk to you soon...~ogr

T

the Rock

hi mota i have been doing your heri for a couple years now and love it and just put some K.O. kush into flower last night(killa kush x heri) .These strains are very uniform and the heri always kicks out the heavy narcotic hard buds. Good to see you here and hopefully the law leaves you alone. also are you gonna do any more work with Sannie?

E

Easyrasta

greetings mota
good to see you up and about
this place is quickly becoming the place to be.
peace
Ez

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Good to see ya here!!Knew you couldnt stay away from the farm for too long LOL!

Top Bottom