The judge called me a farmer.......

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
samino

samino

Welcome

Welcome Mota, i hope everyone greets you with a warm welcome!

C

Cibin

Very nice to see you here Sir! Welcome!!

..about the beans - safety first Mota! But you actually now..

Take care
C.

O

OGKushhead

Great story Mota. Just got a hybrid of your Oguana Kush can't wait to try it out.

ludacris

ludacris

Welcome Mota, i too have heard so many good things about you! Enjoy your stay here.

sour power

sour power

good to see you mota.thanx for you know what(smile).your the best ,stand up guy to fullest

S

sannie

Nice to see you over here Mota
Its a nice comunity here and that atracks good people,you stay safe dude

greetz sannie

M

Moiorising

Yo Mota

Whaz zup Jedi Master! ha ha Crazy I didn't even know you signed up here until just now! Too cool man I think I made a good choice giving this place a go! The vibe here is good it seems.

I hope folks here know how lucky they are to have such a kick ass individual as Mota...Tough times out there ..its rare to trust someone and true firends even more scarce never ever hesitate this mans hand in friendship then ask him a TON of questions! ha ha Mota rocks and has a special special gift for the ganja and a awesome heart to share it with. When a lot of people attacked me without weighing things out right he had my back and sacrificed a lot to do so. Much respect from us folks back home bro.:rastadancing::icon_spin:

Peace

T

toker

motorebel?

if this is the guy that knows sannie then i admire your work man,if not cool anyway
:free-character-smil

A

Andre

I feel like I'm at a all star game and all of the big names have made. Welcome Mota, good to see you over here and glad to know that you could be on this side of the wall. The other side sucks LOL.

Blazed_Out

Blazed_Out

It's great to hear you're good mota.
I'm still running a cut of the Cujo from the seeds you sent me. Very powerful stuff!

Take care brother and stay safe!

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
mota, Yes!! AND Welcome to the farm !! monkey5

I

ICHI THE KILLER

mota the farmer:tongueout i like that man that cant be any truer...how you been bro ?nice to see u around and about.keep in touch iam gonna get those jack hammers to pop someday :evilgrin0013:

D

dokkie

Hi mota, quit a story you'ff got there, well i'm glad you got that shit behind you now..
Welcome...

grtz

Dok

M

Magus79

Hey THCF,nice community you have here. I started growing back in '87,mostly indoor and stumbled my way through by trial and error. HIGH TIMES was my guide and that left much to be desired,so did the bagseed i grew for years. I started making my own seeds and when a good friend got busted i sent seed donations into the old CannabisWorld's C-BAY and that's how i got my start. Met some really good peeps in the trade but learned there's just as many bad apples ready to take advantage of someone's generousity. Never wanted to make a name for myself but give folks a good deal by being honest and keeping prices low. I've paid for top doller strains and always felt cheated,the beans i got for free are the ones i like best. :happy

So Mota was doin his own thang 2 1/2 years ago and law decided it wasn't right for me to be growing outdoors so they came and took everything. They never pressed charges so after a year i started back up and you guessed it. Two weeks shy of being 2 years they came for me and tried slapping me with 7 years.Meantime i was forced to quit smoking mj and i started falling apart,diagnosed with thoracic arthritis and degenerate shoulders. The pain got so bad that i started smoking again and within 2 days was pain free.That was short lived and my lawyer convinced me to stop, so within 2 days the pain was back.:brokenheart So no one can tell me mj has no medical value,i'll fight you till the end...Well things went better than expected at sentencing day,the judge called me a "Farmer" and gave me 18 months probation. I tell ya the fresh air never smelled better as i left the courthouse! LOL!

I see a lot of familiar faces here and to those of you i don't know, i look forward to getting to know ya.

Peace and take care, Motarebel.

Awesome to hear things turned out ok for ya man. Nice to see you back at it again. Look forward to seeing what you got coming in the future. I still have some of your Oguana Kush seeds in my box. Still ranks in my top 3 favorite strains:bong-hits:

F

funkybong

welcome mota....:hi:
i love your strains.....:cool0010:

a greeting.

Top Bottom