The judge called me a farmer.......

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
welcome to the farm mota :hi Glad to see you around here, you bring a lot to the conversation.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Thanks for the kind words everyone!... Not sure what sannie has up his sleeve but wouldn't rule out future projects, he is kinda picky so who knows if my work is good enough? LOL! I'm very proud of what sannie has done and will help him any chance i get.

I hear ya Simple Simon,my doc would rather have me take opiates than thc.Our state just made mmj legal but the state is fighting it and it looks like a messy battle is looming. I tried getting legal but the laws aren't in place yet and my doc wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole. If all else fails i'll ride out the probation and stay underground,these dang monthly UA tests are a bummer. Pretty hard to get around em as my P.O. stands there and watches me fill up a cup. I'll do what i have to i guess,anything beats the greybar motel.

Hey OGraskal,thanks for inviting me here!

S

ScrogaholiC

welcome Mota:rockRebel good to have some farmers like yours here

hope everything is alright, stay on your way bro :flower

your story made me :angry

best to you ...

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Mota=The most stand up, kindest breeder out there!

:party0023:

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I know how ya feel Mota about the damn Doctors and Opiates:angry

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
You gotta watch those Opiates!My doctor had me very addicted to pain killers.Still not over it!

T

Titoon_29

Hey Mota !

Glad to see you around, i've always loved your stuff... the killa queen is definetly a must have strain, one of my favorite smoke back when i had her , the c99 aroma with some funky touch. The GBW was incredible stuff too, such a strange aroma, and the flavour, so good ! And also the gbolt, with her berry/orange smell and taste, and a nice balanced high/stone... Ahhh i miss your stuff ! That was really nice from you to almost give those genetics at fair prices, and let people grow some killer genetics like those ! Everything was out of stock so fast after the first grow reports were posted, impressive!
The herijuana from sannie was really nice, but i must say i was more impressed by yours, the stone was quite heavier...
I hope everything will be cool soon for you.... The world is crazy, how can they prevent you from some working medication...
Be strong and safe !

Titoon

H

hygrade

welcome indeed,i surely can't add any more than what everyone else has said,i've heard nothing but great things about you and your gear,thanks for doing what you do and there surely ain't no shame in being a farmer!

B

bluegrass

Welcome Welcome! Boy I've heard your name a lot! Top notch gear is the word on the streets! Peace and Respect! BG

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome Farmer!!!!

Great to see you here.

D

dna genetics

welcome to the property Mota glad you made it over here!
respect from amsterdam,
A

W

whiskeytango

Mota,
Welcome, I guess I am not gonna say anything you havent heard, but welcome to the farm, and I hope all goes well with your law issues. It sickens me theat the government and docs can get people dying and hooked on opiates, but you cant self medicate with a plant...go figure, land of the free....

Anyways, I have always had mad respect for your gear, as well as values as a breeder. Good on ya!
good vibes

C

Cusick

Great to see your name here! Congrats on eventually avoiding the worst of the charges, but you certainly have my sympathies for being stuck in a hardplace for so long.. I've been a fan for a lot of years, never posted on GSA much but sure did like shopping there. An old buddy of yours turned me on to your gear back in 2003 or so.. changed my whole perspective on researching beans and searching for goodness :)
Like others have said, there is so much respect that exists for your efforts to bring good genetics to people at more-than-affordable pricing.. the world could use so many more good-natured folks.

Look forward to gettin to know ya more, best of luck in taking back the ability to properly manage your own pain! fuck the colluding pharmapolitical thievery corporations.. brother we all know how that game works.

one day at a time.. easy does it.

K

Karma Genetics

Welcome Mota good to see you active and in better times. Big respect for keeping strong.

Good to have you back.

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

hey Mota welcome to the farm. Im lookin forward to ur Grendel its goona be in my next run.

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome Mota, sorry to hear you cant have a smoke, suppose its just not worth the risk. Looing out for your beans in the future.

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome mota!

Things will get better in the near future for you, that's what we all hope!

Got to grow some of your seeds down here in Brazil that I got through greens and they were ALL good! Really love the Star Kush, got two keepers out of 5 seeds, the Cujo is good too, some tangy herbs there, and I found this one really nice pheno of Bubba Kush x Molokai Frost that I've also kept, and now got other ones I haven't tasted yet that were just germinated and are growing nice, Dirty Harry and GWS x Molokai Frost, but my friend from Rio who just cropped some of those GWS x Molokai a while back said they taste nice and sweet! Can't wait to smoke the new ones in a couple of months!

Take care,

BC

D

Dark Angel

Good to see you at the Farm Motarebel! :clapping
Take care.

Greetz Dark Angel

Top Bottom