The judge called me a farmer.......

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tolpan

Happy Welcome Motarebel!

Thats great news! Never grown your seeds, but everybody is talking in high regards about your work!

All the best!

Tolpan

B

BrotherBud

What's up Mota, glad to see ya on the Farm! This place just keeps geting better.

J

jws0007

It seems a lot of good people are coming to the farm... Nice to meet you mota.

M

mr. revolution

aww shucks motas here now too. the farm is def the place to be:passingjoint:

Billygoat

Billygoat

Welcome back Motarebel!

I to finally got my 2 year sentence behide me. I remember you during the cannabis world days. Glad to have you back buddy. Wish you nothing but the very best.
Take care,
BG

K

Krip Keeper

Hey Mota, great to see ya posting again. Welcome to the farm brother! Many thanks for everything! K+

H

hailstone

Welcome to the farm. Glad you got off with probation, hopefully that doesn't involve anything degrading like having to piss in a cup.

C

Core

hello Mota
i've been hearing alot of you these couple of years.....(about the bust and trial) and even more about your herijuana....she loooks to be a keeper....pitty i never had the chance to gro'm.....i woz on the virge of swapping something for them ..but the guy changed his mind....i woz so bummed 2 be honest LOL
Nway welcome Farmer hehehe

C

Chesney

Hi Motarebel, hows it going, had the pleasure of growing some Dirty Harry and I must say it was a very nice smoke, A very distinct taste, one I've never experienced before, A very highly recommended strain, the only problem is it's not available at Sannie's any more.
Can't wait to see you back on track mate, Look after yourself.

Chesney

P

phoenix

Hey Mota glad to hear your on the up.

one Q what did u call the judge?? wink,wink

F

frenchfarmer

hey mota, nice to see u around here !
ps: we need some killaqueen pliz :)

S

silverfox

Hey mota ! Glad you made it to the farm ! Welcome Farmer ! You are an asset to the community bro !

PEACE

Silverfox:happy

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Welcome Mota, ive tried sum of your beans out of a good m8 from Denmark (gr8dane) and i have to rate your stuff bro:)

pbangga

pbangga

nice 2 c ya here mota!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh ill b running those blue devils that i recieved cant wait bro

Top Bottom