The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

HERE IS THE GIRL SCOUT COOKIE FORUM CUT...FROM THE SAME MOMMA I HAVE...INSANE PICS FROM UNCLEFISHSTIK......HOWZ THE STONES..DJ
Forum cut 11
Forum cut

homebrew420

homebrew420

Quest thw gear is looking good. Did I see some 'maters I'm the back in one of those picts? Lovw all the contributors to this thread. Such great pedigree used and skilled growers to show it off. Thanks for all the work you folks are doing. Jaws you da man

Peace

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:)
ok so things have calmed down a bit and im no longer dealing with the STONES i believe they have been past with some pain but manageble....

i want to thank every one who had continued to send good vibes my way and again im sorry for not be around mush latly, just needed to deal with a few things and grab a small break for myself..

i think monday i will get back in here with some pics, im at day 31 of 12/12 and i got some really nice plants to show and yes the GSC is still with me and looking pretty damn bomb coming from my hands, she was feed in early flower then flushed hard and sence then shes been getting NOTHING but phed water and shes doing very good.....

looks like i have the RASPBERRY KUSH---PLATINUM KUSH rooted and in there own two litre bottles and im still waiting on the LEGEND OG---GREEN CRACK cuts to beable to stand on there own, there rooted but they still need a personal humid dome.......i also pulled the LEGEND OG---GREEN CRACK---RASPBERRY KUSH from the flower tent and put those back into the veg area......back when i first got these cuts is when i was having some issue and my focus was pulled from them so they did suffer a bit so instead of just flowering them as is i just started to reveg them....

i do still have atleast one clone of each of those strains in the flowering area but there in the BREED tent, knowing they were not going to produce anything really i decided to breed them up and get a few seeds....id rather have ten seeds from each plant then a gram or two of smokable bud, it was a no brainer really...

GREEN MATTER
LEGENDARY MATTER
RASPBERRY MATTER
PLATINUM MATTER

now those 4 strains will not be released as is because like i said im only going to get maybe 10 of each if im lucky, but i will be popping some of them in the following round so if they turn out good i'll make some f2's for-sure...

seed plants are just rocking so far and im going to need to TP them into some bottles here pretty quick...

ok so stay tuned if ya will and come next week i'll be back to posting some pics and trying to get back in grove and get some shit done...

thank you:):)

JAWS

JAWS

some randoms for now, sorry for the delay...

PICT7094
PICT7095
PICT7096
PICT7098

in that second pic i FINALY after a year or so have got a decent looking GSC plant....

here is the ALIENDAWG F3 {coco pheno} at 65 days..

Ad x matter 6
Ad x matter 7
Ad x matter 8

she is fully seeded with the DARK MATTER F1 POLLEN, housing the new BREED of ALIEN MATTER F1..........

i will be dropping a few cuts in the near future i need to get to some new gear and go off the path of the mainstream strains that are being made and grown these days.......i have some crazy old time strains and some strains that have never been seen as far as i know, tons of killer strains with insane parents and i think i need to get to some of those.......so if im going to do that i need to free up some space so ya going to clean house a bit here in the very near future...

peace:snaphappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom