• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

hello KINGER:bong2:
hell ya bro bust some new HYBRIDS out and lets get things rock-n-rolling brother...
thank you:bong2:

R

red x

greetings bro
hope u enjoyed the weekend
i will get to the post tomorrow
Peace
ez

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:bong-hits:
OGSOUR
hows it going buddy?.......

to your Question ahh not much at this point i have one rolling along..

will she ? be hit with POLLEN ahh doubtful but who knows im just wanting to get a look at her ? and see what PHENO she ? is....

if its a MALE it will be pitched i just dont have room to work a MALE in this round, ahh im pretty full and still unsure at this point just what MALES i will be keeping..

RED X
are you my brother from the UNDERGROUND????...

peace guys:emo:emo

homebrew420

homebrew420

cant wait to see what this SOlar Flair brings you Jaws. With parents of that caliber you really cant lose. got my chair pulled up. Really bud you are pumping these things out like mad. Haha i f'ing love it. Gives me something to strive for, as I am just getting this breeding thing all worked out.

Will have some gems for ya here soon my man!

Peace

JAWS

JAWS

hello HB:emo:emo
ya my brother its a very tight plant ad im gonna need a little time to even start guessing, if you rember correctly i only had 1 STARDAWG and it was a male so i have no idea what to look for in the STARDAWG area...im looking right now at the SMELL because i know the WHITE SALMON smell so that should give me a direction to start with..

right now i dont see the LONG LEAF stem that i get with the SALMON but im not going to say either way just yet, BUT guessing this one is a STARDAWG PHENO and it was a TWIN at birth....i need to see some other PPL grow her out to see if the TWIN is a trait, i got two TWINS from i think i started 4 seeds so ya 50% on TWINS is a bit odd id say.....
respect:giggle

homebrew420

homebrew420

that is a bit strange. I have only seen the twins thing a few times. banana Smack had one and so did the PCK from Cannabiogen. That could be a very marketable mutation...COME ONE COME ALL AND GET 2 COUNT EM 2 SPROUT FROM EACH SEED SAVING YOU TIME AND MONEY! HAHA

Good luck in all you do bud. We are just weeks away from Sex Magic (XXX OG x Magic Merlin) and Merlins' Ape (Grape Ape x Magic Merlin).
The White Salmon is a large yielding variety?

JAWS

JAWS

hello HB:banana1sv6:
oh those both sound nice count me in for-sure!!!...........i'll always be interested in ANYTHING with the APE in its genetics...

ya brother the SALMON can be a huge yielder im not a huge yielding type grower if i pull an ounce or an ounce in a half per plant i fill good and im happy...ahh two grows a go i veg a SALMON like three months then flowered her and it ended up over 5feet tall and around 4foot around, after she was stripped ans all the smaller hash buds were removed and everthing was dry i got QP from her and thats the best ive ever done with a single plant...
peace:banana1sv6:

homebrew420

homebrew420

Yep me too. Not overly concerned about weight. Its mostly for me and the wife. FLAVOR, effect and color. Novelty, is really what I am after.

Peace

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Hey JAWS, quick question;
I've combed through a few of your threads, especially this one, and you seem to have a KNACK for getting seeds started and real healthy right off the bat. Something I myself have had some trouble with...

Think you could help a homie out? Any tips to gettin lil ones to move faster and get past those first few leaf sets in less than a few weeks? Im on like 2 months veg and some of mine are still tiny! (granted a few power outages will do that, stunt em hard)

Just lookin for some tricks on having my seedlings lookin as fresh and healthy as yours! Whats your setup for girls ranging from sprout to 2-4 weeks?

Thanks in advance and I really dig your work bro, stoked to see what your doin with the GSC in the future!

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:emo:emo
HB
ya bro i like to try and do both if im in the know of the strains im working, most often the KILLER stoney strains are SMALL YIELDING strain, if i know this out the gate then i'll try to pick some that are maybe not HEAD-THUMPERS but there a beast on the yield department while still be good for the head...

ive got like 18 strains going and i only know 3 of them, PURPLE INSANITY---PURPLE BARNEY---DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO......all the others are first timers for me..

KINGER
were getting things going its been a really ROUGH 2months because of the SOIL ISSUE and the BORG that took all 26 clones from me ARRRRRRR...but ya were back up-n-going so things will be getting green before to long...

OGPLAT
hey brother i have no secrets here ive only had one major problem with seedling in the ten yers ive been doing this and that was in my last round, i got into some BAD SOIL and i lost all together around 50 seedlings so ya im not perfect by any means...

my seed start in a 24 hour tap water soak then they go into PAPPER TOWLES and into small air tight container, just before the lid is clamped on i BREATH into the container....i check the next morning to see whats up if i have ANY that have popped and have ATLEAST 1/2 to 3/4 inch long tap root once that happens then i got to the soil....

my soil has been the same for many many years MG MOISTURE CONTROL and for the most part ive been very happy with it, the only thing i dont like about it is it seems to have a lot of GNAT LARVA.......

i just fill my cups {16 oz styro} with soil UNFERTED them soak them down and then plant the germed seeds, after that i put them either under my 4FOOT FLORO or my 430 WATT 8BULB T-5 FLORO SET UP......

i dont feed ANYTHING untill i see the SEED LEAVES begin to turn yellow, the seed leaves are your plants NATURAL FOOD source inthe begining of there life this source gives them time to spread there roots and get a FOOT HOLD into what ever medium you have choisen to put them in....

useing goos solig GENETICS is ALWAYS the best starting point!!!....

dont be afraid to PITCH WEAK plants if you have plants not keeping up and just dragging ass get rid of them and move forward, i did in this round keep a hold of a few seedlins that i would have normaly thrown away but they were slacking because of the soil they were in NOT because there GENETICS were not good...

seedling stage is pretty asic and you really do not need to do a whole lot at that point just let them do there thing, give them good SOIL good LIGHTING and WATER and as soon as they BREAK the rim of your CONTAINER get your FAN blowing on low this will fource them to strenghten them selves so you dont have seedlings dropping over on there sides once they reach say 3inches ....

im scalling down where i hang because im just to spread around and i need to refocus myself once again....i will be dropping in some pics from time to time because i have strains going that i know my friends want/need to see..
peace:banana1sv6:

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Thank you so much for the response JAWS! I know its not my genetics, rocking some HigherSolutions gear, some 13Dawgs genetics, and some Kushplant (Wifi #1 X pre98) and all the lil ones are draggin their feet.

I know its my setup and rH, I just cant really add or change anything to get er right! Drop my current grow, you'll see whats up! Thanks again bro, helped a lot!

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
^Hey Jaws do you have any info on that Purple Barney? I read that link you sent me awhile back but I was wondering what your experience has been with her? Any Pics? Hows the structure, smell/flavor, is it more indica or sativa dom, etc... Thanks bro, I was thinking of maybe popping some of those myself here soon so I was just curious about her. Peace

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:emo:emo
OGPLAT
yup you got some GENETICS so i think your good there, umm looking forward to seeing your THREAD.....dont over do it on them just let them do there thing, its a weed it will grow!!

HB
i just sent you a PM with the answers to those Question or the lack there of...

im growing some of those RIGHT NOW so im shocked that your asking me about her at this time, STRANGE HUHHHHHH.......some of those Question your asking i just cant answer that strain was first grown years ago and i dont remember those type of things about that strain, but luckly like i said im growing some right now so i should beable to answer those soon enough...
peace guys:banana1sv6::emo

5631zzzz072706batch 139

HB read that and then go look at the link i sent you, those two should help out a bit..

kinger

kinger

Some nice lil ones you have there,gonna be funky before we know it.

JAWS

JAWS

hello KINGER:banana1sv6:
thank you my friend, thing are finaly starting to take off after the NASTY start i just went through..

and hey im not sure what you have decided your GSC seeds were but im going to say the one i have up-n-going is straight up CHERRY PIE no GSC on this end..
peace brother:banana1sv6:

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hellz yeah ya got some bad asses goin on Jawzzz!-you runnin the pie yet? I think I'm gonna toss a couple in next round!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom