The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Canappa

Canappa

Good to see you back! Yeah that Banana pebbles is gonna be some for sure Fire! take your time, I am sure will be worth the wait;)

JAWS

JAWS

popping some new strains, here is a pic of the first showing tap root.

Heirloom skunk 1
Heitloom skunk 2

hoping the other two pop by morning.

peace:)

early picked alien cookies #9.
Alien cookie 9 1

215 User

215 User

Basic Diesel was the best Rez strain I have grown/smoked!

Still got a pack of 2nd version D39 but didn't compare to the Basic Diesel's sour/lemonhead/skunk flavor.
Good choice jaws & glad to see you back in the mix as if you never took a break.

JAWS

JAWS

Basic Diesel was the best Rez strain I have grown/smoked!

Still got a pack of 2nd version D39 but didn't compare to the Basic Diesel's sour/lemonhead/skunk flavor.
Good choice jaws & glad to see you back in the mix as if you never took a break.

ya the basic diesel was pretty good from what i can remember it was a while ago when i worked her.

i'm sure the DOUBLE BASIC that i made will have some really nice phenos for-sure, used the double basic to make the BASIC BANANA KUSH which should prove decent if i ever let her fly to the ppl.

peace;)

H

Hamburglar

Really pleased to see that the docs didn't see reason to operate. Hopefully it doesn't turn out to be anything serious.

I did manage to snag myself a pack of your Alien Cookies F2. Really exited for these. Can only imagine the possibilities these beans hold.

JAWS

JAWS

Really pleased to see that the docs didn't see reason to operate. Hopefully it doesn't turn out to be anything serious.

I did manage to snag myself a pack of your Alien Cookies F2. Really exited for these. Can only imagine the possibilities these beans hold.

wont know what ya got in those alien cookies f2 until ya get them on the move!!.

thank you;)

JAWS

JAWS

@JAWS Lemonade. For kidney stones. Stay away from energy drinks. Lots of water. Nurse medusa. Lol. Sitting in Humbolt county rite now. Cup at noon. Should be some over the top genetics here. Have a great day stay well

ya been hitting the pickle juice and cranberry juice as of late, will drink up some nade as well.

thank you:)

have a great CUP DAY my sister.

soserthc1

soserthc1

I am sure in these 5666 post you detail how you collect your pollen but could you cover that for me again as I know you work in tight area also

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
whats up Medusa, let me know if you hit the bay. Got some beans and OG nuggs for ya to try
Thank you. @justblazen Sweet. ! Not sure but got all my id and stuff to attend Cali cups now. Part of the mission in humbolt. Besides meeting some farmers with un tapped genetics. Mission accomplished.

JAWS

JAWS

I am sure in these 5666 post you detail how you collect your pollen but could you cover that for me again as I know you work in tight area also

all my collecting is done by hand from one day to the next until i have enough to get the job done, i do use the thump tech in the last day and its usually the first batch to be used.

peace:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom