• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

hum

PICT0011

most likely a few ALIEN KUSH f2 from the original batch id say.

peace:writing:

JAWS

JAWS

COOKIE MADNESS f1, #7 male

7 male 1
7 male 2

this one pushed out the #1 male i was showing last week, this one will be used as well as the other two that are more long skinny type leaves. they all smell doughy and with this male #5 there is a kind of banana peel smell strange but i like it.

was very unhappy with this last harvest so this round i'm going to veg much longer in hopes of getting a better over-all yield while still keeping the numbers down and my tent a bit more then half full. less plants longer veg i hope will help with my numbers at the end.

peace:):snaphappy:

JAWS

JAWS

in post 5666 above i had that male stated as the #7 it was not it was the #1 male, he is now gone.

thank you:writing:

JAWS

JAWS

CHERRY PIE {GDP} * BANANA KUSH F-9

BREEDER: JAWS GEAR

BANANA PIE

1 1
1 2
1 3

just getting started with these so it will be some time before they are lookers to be sure. this is plant #1 of five going.

was going to run some BANANA COOKIES as well but decided to hold off on those until another time.

peace:snaphappy:

P.S those white flakes/dots are not a problem that's just perlite from all my transplanting this morning.

speaking of

PICT9981

JAWS

JAWS

CHEM SODA * LIME KUSH REVERSED

LIME SODA FEM

1 1
1 2

this is #1 of eight i have going, now this is a piece of fem work using the reversed lime kush which so far has not lived up to what i was hoping for. ahh this may be a short lived strain for-sure but only time will tell.

JAWS

JAWS

DOUBLE PURPLE DOJA * INSANE BANANA KUSH F1

BREEDER: MAJ-POTHEAD

PURPLE ALICE

1 1

plant #1 of four and very much looking forward to seeing this one in action, the pics iv'e seen of her have been super nice. hoping for a purple and green pheno.

JAWS

JAWS

ALIEN COOKIES F1 #7 * GIRL SCOUT COOKIES FORUM BX1

COOKIE MADNESS #8

8 4
8 5
8 6

this piece is in the 4x4 breed tent and will get dusted with madness pollen for some f2 action, i did not get many f1 made and i have no more alien cookies f1 pollen in house and i dont fill like popping more seeds. got about a month before going to flower so we should get a decent look at this strain from the one i have over in the 5x5 production tent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom