The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
soserthc1

soserthc1

Whats good brother Jaws can you give me/us the story behind the Troy's Skunk love good old bean find stories , feel your pain on the popping old beans as just managed only 2 of 10 herijuana that i had plans for oh well also the purple alice has my interest do you think the purple will shine thru on most phenol and would the IBK bump up potency,which would be my only complaint with your wonderful dojo

JAWS

JAWS

Whats good brother Jaws can you give me/us the story behind the Troy's Skunk love good old bean find stories , feel your pain on the popping old beans as just managed only 2 of 10 herijuana that i had plans for oh well also the purple alice has my interest do you think the purple will shine thru on most phenol and would the IBK bump up potency,which would be my only complaint with your wonderful dojo

don't know about starting any stories on that skunk its way to early to get to excited, but ya im hoping its something i can work with for-sure. umm got them from my northern grow buddy he got them from a long time outdoor grow about 75 miles west of where were located at, kind of a hillbilly which is where iv'e always thought the real skunk bud would be found. ohh not saying this is it but that's always an eare where i'm very interested in growing seeds from, old or new.

on the PURPLE ALICE my friend made those and he use the DOJA cut not my DOJO but the INSANE BANANA KUSH was from me i made those awhile back.

i fully expect the INSANE JANE to kick this piece in the ass while hoping the DOJA lends its beautiful purple color to at least one of the ones i have going.

would like to find one with the INSANE BANANA kick but with the DOJA PURPLE color.

the INSANE JANE is the kicker in this mix with out a doubt, INSANE JANE===TRIPLE OG KUSH * DPD X ALIEN KUSH F3

maj says she's worth a run or three so i'm finally getting to her.

thank you:)

soserthc1

soserthc1

That was the story i meant bro were acquired and what they could be .... not any drama or results and dame i thought i was getting points for saying dojo as most say doja and you correct them .....oh well

best of luck , any insane jane pictures

SoSour

SoSour

Hello JAWS,
Just wondering about those "Insane Jane" seeds you popped.
Are those the same one's Loren made?
I have a few lying around & would move them up in
the line up, if in fact they are the same ones.
I could be wrong & they coulda came from you.. ...
Tanx Bro.. ...

JAWS

JAWS

That was the story i meant bro were acquired and what they could be .... not any drama or results and dame i thought i was getting points for saying dojo as most say doja and you correct them .....oh well

best of luck , any insane jane pictures

hey i thank you for trying to keep things straight my friend, but ya wanting to give credit to whom it belongs as often as possible.

Hello JAWS,
Just wondering about those "Insane Jane" seeds you popped.
Are those the same one's Loren made?
I have a few lying around & would move them up in
the line up, if in fact they are the same ones.
I could be wrong & they coulda came from you.. ...
Tanx Bro.. ...

did not LORAN made anything called INSANE JANE the ones i have are the ones i made myself. if loran has some then he either made those him self or he's running some of the ones i made a while back.

Awesome as always Jaws. Smashing it out the park as usual!

Just come across some of your banana being used for crosses on the pool. Quality.

thank you my friend.

are they using the f-9 or f-10??.

i was going to make another batch but sadly i over ferted my banana kush #5 the other day and ended up just throwing her away. not planing on popping any new banana seeds so the small amount of banana pollen i have left will have to be used on something else!!.

thanks friends:)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
CHERRY PIE {GDP} * BANANA KUSH F-9

BREEDER: JAWS GEAR

BANANA PIE

View attachment 404356 View attachment 404357 View attachment 404358

just getting started with these so it will be some time before they are lookers to be sure. this is plant #1 of five going.

was going to run some BANANA COOKIES as well but decided to hold off on those until another time.

peace:snaphappy:

P.S those white flakes/dots are not a problem that's just perlite from all my transplanting this morning.

speaking of

View attachment 404361
Now that's a tent Jaw's .. were you a boy scout when you were a boy? Give me a shout those g13 salmons your little heart desires are waiting for you ... M

SpiderK

SpiderK

glad your digging into that seed bag. some " skunk " .....

what else is hidden at the bottom of the vault ? some old bubba or afgani ??? :bookworm:

jaws u heard of " gainesville green " ? bog's bmr has it as a parent but was looking for other crosses or info on that ..... u have any crosses & did you ever run your velvet rush ?

JAWS

JAWS

glad your digging into that seed bag. some " skunk " .....

what else is hidden at the bottom of the vault ? some old bubba or afgani ??? :bookworm:

jaws u heard of " gainesville green " ? bog's bmr has it as a parent but was looking for other crosses or info on that ..... u have any crosses & did you ever run your velvet rush ?

seems familiar but cant say for-sure on the G green.

yes have some old bubbas and affies just got so much shit its hard deciding on what each time out.

yes ran the Velvet but she was way way to satty for my liking and i ended up just throwing the whole thing into the hash pile, never really looked back.

ahh indeed you have, never heard of that one. any info on the Pistol her self?.

very nice;)

JAWS

JAWS

LEGEND OG * GIRL SCOUT COOKIES BX1

BREEDER: JAWS GEAR

KEEBLERS DIN F1 #2 PHENO #5 VERY DOUGHY

5 17
5 18

this is the pheno that was in the breed tent last round making the KEEB f2's while the #1 more legend dom pheno got the 5x5 production. this time around its just the reverse #1 in the breed tent while #5 will be ran in the 5x5 to see what she can do.

still almost a full month left to veg so we should get a decent size plant to flower out this time around.

peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

BLACK CHERRY SODA * Chemdog D BX3

BREEDER: WESTCOAST547

CHEM SODA F1 CUT

this strain has been nothing but awesome from the second grow until this very day, been slacking with her lately by not vegging her to the size she needs to be to perform at her top level.

so this round im going to vegg all 5 of my sodas to a decent size before flipping.

this is the pheno i used to make the CHEM SODA OG F1, those are still yet to be seen out in the forums but hopefully they will soon.

peace:snaphappy::snaphappy:

soserthc1

soserthc1

Chem Soda Plant is looking sweet ,

We have both Trainwrecks up and in the same pot , will run them both together or cull one is if slips behind both have been topped not fimmed and cloned just need some t'5 light to free up , kinda chilling on the floor getting there root bennies going

shitty picture
IMG 0023

JAWS

JAWS

Chem Soda Plant is looking sweet ,

We have both Trainwrecks up and in the same pot , will run them both together or cull one is if slips behind both have been topped not fimmed and cloned just need some t'5 light to free up , kinda chilling on the floor getting there root bennies going

shitty picture View attachment 405187

once those take hold they will grow well for you, almost perfect rep of there mother, please drop in some pics as time passes id love to see what you think of these.

awesome;)

urban1026835

urban1026835

thank you my friend, yes filling better.

finally got in to see a doc so hes doing full on blood work so we should find out what the problem is here before to long.

hopefully its fixable and not life Threating in any way.

thank you:)

jeeez I would hope not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom