The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

What up Jaws? Love going through your thread....I'm humbled to be here. I'm kinda new to the world of GSC's, being from Rado. ;) Just smoked my first cookie about 2 months ago. The cut going around here doesn't seem to yield very well, so I never tried to grow it. Is this a stabilized hybrid and what's the lineage?

JAWS

JAWS

What up Jaws? Love going through your thread....I'm humbled to be here. I'm kinda new to the world of GSC's, being from Rado. ;) Just smoked my first cookie about 2 months ago. The cut going around here doesn't seem to yield very well, so I never tried to grow it. Is this a stabilized hybrid and what's the lineage?

ya she not all that good of a yielder, but ive seen some fellow growers around here make her shine but im not one of those guys to be sure....

cherry pie * og kush

there still some Question on her lenage but thats one there....

ALIEN COOKIES "reg"

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES "fourm cut" * ALIENDAWG F4 "EITHER/WITCH HAZEL"

looking for a GSC leaner male to make my first GSC BX with......

peace:snaphappy::snaphappy:

F

fuzzy

I have a purple pheno of Insane Jane that are about 5-6ft tall right now in their 2nd week of flower and hits harder than my sour d.thx J,peace,fuzzy

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

WTF IS THAT PURPLE...I HAVE A DPD, F8 MAYBE..OF YOURS GOIN.....MASSIVE AND HOPEFULLY GIRL...LOOKS LIKE GIRL STRUCTURE.....A BUTTLOAD OF DUST WILL COME YOUR WAY IF ITS A BOY.....AM GONNA PUT IT IN VEG 30 IN TALL..LOL
LOVE ALL THE NEW T-5'S AND CFL'S 6500K ....I REPLACED A BUNCH OF WALMARTS CHEAPEST 100WATT CFL'S AND WHEN I CHANGED THE WHOLE VEGGN SPECTRUM.....EVERYTHING LOOKS JUS UNBELIEVABLE....MADE TAHOE ALIEN(ALIEN GENETICS) X OG ALIEN/OG ALIEN (CALI CONN.)BEANS....THE MOMMA.A PRETTY SERIOUS GAL.....THE TAHOE ALIEN BOY HAD LOTS OF TRICHS ON HIM....POPPD 20 AND PICKED ONE AND PICKED TWO....WIERD SMELLS....LIKE ETHER MAYBE, LIKE KEROSENE A LIL, AND LEMON/FUEL....THERE WAS TAHOE USED N BOTH PARENTS AND ITS COMING THROUGH HARD...YOU EVER GET CHERRY PIE UN NANNERED...DJ

JAWS

JAWS

umm dont understand your fist Question homie??....

ahh no bro i never made any DPD F-8 i had 2's and made 3's aswell as an ix1 and a plat dojo and several HYBRIDS.....

nice mix on those tahoe aliens for-sure!!...

ya the pie is still around for now but most likle not much longer, shes a great strain but i need to move on to others ive been meaning to get to......

cherry pie
girl scout cookies
black cherry soda
trainwreck???:arghh::arghh:

those are the ones that are on the end of the stick over here.....

peace;)

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

I THOUGHT IT WAS HIGHER THAN F3...PROBABLY HIGH...GOOD TO HEAR YOU COULD GROW SOME BUDDAGE...GOTTA FILL UP THE JARS SOMETIME..DJ

JAWS

JAWS

nope ive pushed the BANANA KUSH from f-7 to soon to be f-10 though......

CHERRY PIE {grandaddy purple cut}

day 39 flower..

not sure what the brown dots are, i seem to get them on this plant every time....thankfully this time ive kept it in cheack pretty good, me thinks PH FLUC....

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

you said you were done with the cp....send her to me....lol......they are drawing the line in the sand over there....over the cookie cut....tom hill and sfluxcapaciter..were into it over the cookie fam....i saw scoot got some cookie monster...without looking back in here..whats in it..lol dj

JAWS

JAWS

you said you were done with the cp....send her to me....lol......they are drawing the line in the sand over there....over the cookie cut....tom hill and sfluxcapaciter..were into it over the cookie fam....i saw scoot got some cookie monster...without looking back in here..whats in it..lol dj

ya i have a couple cuts rooted and in the closet area but ya most likly wont be taking any more cuts in the next round, she an awesome strain but ive had her for awhile and i really need to replace her with something thats offers more in the yield department......it seems latly ive gottan into a lot of really good strain that just dont yield very much and its time for most of those to go, i will keep one maybe two but the rest will be sent on there way...

COOKIE MONSTER
mother===girls scout cookies {ogbk////steels durban cut?????????}
father===dmt/sour bubble pheno

i have a cherry pie that i hit with some pollen from a cookie monster leaning TRUCK STOP COOKIES, not sure how many seeds will be gathered at harvest but it will be a working block if i decide to work the pie futher...

ya i pretty much over the GSC craze i have a couple clones rooted and in my bottles and i have some..

ALIEN COOKIES
mother===girl scout cookies {fourm cut}
fahter===aliendawg f4 {ither/witch hazel}

from this strain im going to look for a gsc leaning male and TRY to make a gsc bx1 in the next round....the ALIEN COOKIES are reg seeds but very few were made so i will be producing a much larger batch of ALIEN COOKIES F2'S in the next round aswell......

always got lots of shit working over here.....

peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

@Jaws what in your humble opinion has been your favorite strains of your creations to date .... as far as potency , ease of growth , smell and a nice day time smoke ....... decapator got a pretty potent sound to it...... peace soser

i have 150 strains ive made to date and ive only grown out maybe 10, im also making new shit and growing other gear out...DECAPITATION---MEMORY LOSS---INSANE JANE were all really good and from the past....latly id say the DARK MATTER---ALIEN DOJO and im thinking this ALIEN COOKIES im looking at now will be pretty nice.....

the ALIEN DOJO was a master piece from where i sit...

only made of few of these and i really need to get back to those and make a much bigger batch...

maybe some of the hazes with foot long buds.....jus get em down to 10 wks...dj

ya i have a heavy sat going now thats supose to finish in 10 weeks so we will see how that go's......but like i know you know i have no problems with genetics its just a matter of picking the right once to look at....

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

i have 150 strains ive made to date and ive only grown out maybe 10, im also making new shit and growing other gear out...DECAPITATION---MEMORY LOSS---INSANE JANE were all really good and from the past....latly id say the DARK MATTER---ALIEN DOJO and im thinking this ALIEN COOKIES im looking at now will be pretty nice.....

the ALIEN DOJO was a master piece from where i sit...

View attachment 310947View attachment 310948View attachment 310949View attachment 310950View attachment 310951View attachment 310952View attachment 310953

only made of few of these and i really need to get back to those and make a much bigger batch...

ya i have a heavy sat going now thats supose to finish in 10 weeks so we will see how that go's......but like i know you know i have no problems with genetics its just a matter of picking the right once to look at....

Now those r some big ass spears.. That strain sure produces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom