The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
urban1026835

urban1026835

Jaws a ? when you get a moment..and forgive my ignorance of all your work but it's pretty vast.

What of your work new or old would you recommend for a guy who really loved his diesels, not lemony stuff I mean like smelling kerosene funk rotten meat chem type funk..

appreciate it.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Thread is taking on a new look bro some interesting crosses and some nice looking teens you have going .....

kinger

kinger

JAWS !! whats up buddy glad to see you,been mia myself,life. Still have cookie cargo cuts and event horizon females. I will put some pics up when they get pretty.

JAWS

JAWS

ok so for the first time ever life/health is going to cost me some time away from the boards and my grow.

i went to the ER yesterday and found out what i already knew and that was i have a HERNIA i suffered 7 years ago but its finally got to where i can no longer just MAN-UP and push through.

i have docs appointment next Wednesday and on that day i hope they get me in and get this taken care of. between now and then i'm not going to be on much and after Wednesday i'm not going to be on at all if that's the day they do the op. going to out for 3-10 days and then several weeks of very light movement in any way.

this will cause me to harvest on Tuesday so that will be around day 65 but i have no other action with this, umm i will not be able to do it after the op and i cant wait another three weeks so it needs to be done next week.

i'll get everything hung as well as get my closet group set up in the 5x5, the only thing is going to be keeping the new batch healthy until i can give it my full attention again. will be having my g-friend filling and caring my water buckets to the room and from there i will mix and get things done, how ever its going to be a bit before i'll be able to get up to tend to even that sooooo ya its going to be tricky starting next week.

things will move forward but i wont be able to report anything until i heal up a bit and can get back in the cpu chair and do some up~dating.

its pretty nasty setting here thinking my guts could fall into my sac at pretty much any time, very uncomfortable for-sure.

peace:nurse::nurse::nurse:

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

ok so for the first time ever life/health is going to cost me some time away from the boards and my grow.

i went to the ER yesterday and found out what i already knew and that was i have a HERNIA i suffered 7 years ago but its finally got to where i can no longer just MAN-UP and push through.

i have docs appointment next Wednesday and on that day i hope they get me in and get this taken care of. between now and then i'm not going to be on much and after Wednesday i'm not going to be on at all if that's the day they do the op. going to out for 3-10 days and then several weeks of very light movement in any way.

this will cause me to harvest on Tuesday so that will be around day 65 but i have no other action with this, umm i will not be able to do it after the op and i cant wait another three weeks so it needs to be done next week.

i'll get everything hung as well as get my closet group set up in the 5x5, the only thing is going to be keeping the new batch healthy until i can give it my full attention again. will be having my g-friend filling and caring my water buckets to the room and from there i will mix and get things done, how ever its going to be a bit before i'll be able to get up to tend to even that sooooo ya its going to be tricky starting next week.

things will move forward but i wont be able to report anything until i heal up a bit and can get back in the cpu chair and do some up~dating.

its pretty nasty setting here thinking my guts could fall into my sac at pretty much any time, very uncomfortable for-sure.

peace:nurse::nurse::nurse:
Hope all goes well & you get back to your passion & blessing us with your fine work bro!

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

Good Vibes your way....you getn staples...it'll be edibles for you...also, you won't be coughing or laughing...if you do, it'll feel like you are splitting in two...also my medman's Kerosene Kush(aka WCSD..west coast sour diesel) if a pretty decent version of diesel...i bet your lemon sour diesel is jus killer...med man is a pretty cool guy...DJXX

SpiderK

SpiderK

Take it slow brotha' ...

Maybe in the down time you can dig threw that seed bag & bring some old strains forward via f2's. Not being sold anymore :headphone: just an idea ...

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
I feel for ya brother. do what needs to be done as health is one of the most important things. best wishes and ill keep ya in im prayers for a speedy recovery.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Wishing you a speedy recovery and yea that shit is crazy been crossing my mind alot as age and body starts breaking down (wtf would i do if i ever needed to be hospitalized ) the trials and tribulations of a cannabis grower as I believe I will sooner or later need some prostrate work but like ya toughing it out for now

best to you
SoSer

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Hey Jaws ... You need Nurse Medusa ? Rub your feet maybe ? Hernia's painful ,you be careful and recover quick hopefully your wearing a brace so it doesn't slip out til ya get the net ... Be thinking of ya ... The plants will be fine just get well or I could easily become Nurse Rachet !!!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Shit I think I got Hernia!!! Lmao, jk.
But seriously, isn't it a swollen area above either side of your uh, manhood?
After some "activity" I felt an uncomfortable feeling and glanced down and seen the light swelling. Have been very worried and didn't know if I should go to the Dr. But Jaws situation has me a lil more worried now!
Jaws, big brother,, I hope you have a great speedy recovery my friend and I'm very sorry this happened to you.
Don't mean to crack open the religion thing , but you'll be in my prayers tonight.
Peace,
Quest

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Shit I think I got Hernia!!! Lmao, jk.
But seriously, isn't it a swollen area above either side of your uh, manhood?
After some "activity" I felt an uncomfortable feeling and glanced down and seen the light swelling. Have been very worried and didn't know if I should go to the Dr. But Jaws situation has me a lil more worried now!
Jaws, big brother,, I hope you have a great speedy recovery my friend and I'm very sorry this happened to you.
Don't mean to crack open the religion thing , but you'll be in my prayers tonight.
Peace,
Quest
A hernia is lower intestine ,slipping out of the stomach wall , sometimes gets stuck ,very painful ..usually they put a net where the wall has become thin to hold in... Nurse Medusa. Feet rubs help add a little smile:)

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Yea I unfortunately know the above...thats what's got me nervous. Idk. I go see my Dr in a few days to get things checked out.
Hope you are doing well big brother. Peace.
Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom