The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

OK OK i be home now here KITTY!!!!!Kitty Kitty !!!!!
awww look she is fine now
just like ya-all
the VA suxs
But my plants are perdy......
FlyJ

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
looking good brother. killer shirt man Id rock it. you selling them? I really got my eye on them FPOG's. keep up the stellar work bro.

JAWS

JAWS

looking good brother. killer shirt man Id rock it. you selling them? I really got my eye on them FPOG's. keep up the stellar work bro.

naw no sell not enough interest in them to try to go there, i good friend donated two dozen to me so i'm just sending them to the homies that want one, you interested in the fpog f3 or the fpog ix1.

send me an e-mail.

pm headed your way.

much respect:)

JAWS

JAWS

so were closing in on label completion now, just waiting on the rounds to get my LA CON's labeled up and we will be done.

packaging so far.
Jaws 28
Jaws 29

peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

ok so the ALIEN DIESEL fem show is over and done the second showed enough hermie that i killed her a few minutes ago.
0-2 on the sour pebble fem
0-2 on the alien diesel fem

so thats going to bring my alien genetics fem dropping to a close for a bit at least, very sad sad times i really was looking forward to running both of these.

here is what i just seen that convinced me to chop.
Shit 2 1
Shit 2 2

not much excitement having something rare like the alien diesel if there just going to be hermie's.

very sad indeed:sorry::(:sorry:

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Sacrificed to the cannabis gods every now and then in order to Appease their needs is a must
YEA THO WE May not like it and can even make us cry in the corner of the basement for a short time. This is the price paid for the when we please the Gods the Dank rains down open thee.. YES RAINS ON THEE BROTHA MAN........... Oppps sorry got carried away.... is good to please the gods.
FlyJ
Still sux IMO

JAWS

JAWS

KEEBLERS DIN F1 #5

this is the more cookie leaner, the more legend leaner is the #1 and shes in the 4x4 breed tent carrying the first round of KEEBLERS KUSH===banana kush f9 father!!.
5 22
5 23
5 24
5 25

day 44 here so this batch will get feed most likely one more time then we shall begin the flushing process.

thank you:)

JAWS

JAWS

couple shots of the ALIEN COOKIES which is the father of the din, you can see they look a lot alike.

alien cookies #9
9 17
9 18
9 26
9 27

peace:snaphappy::):snaphappy:

JAWS

JAWS

RASPBERRY KUSH cut housing the second round of RASPBERRY OG f1
X fpog f2 9
X fpog f2 10

KEEBLERS DIN F1 legend leaner housing the KEEBLERS KUSH f1.
5 x banana kush f9 1

downward shot inside the 4x4 breed tent with some new seed plants just getting flowered.

peace:snaphappy:

Marky Mark

Marky Mark

RASPBERRY KUSH cut housing the second round of RASPBERRY OG f1
View attachment 422383 View attachment 422384

KEEBLERS DIN F1 legend leaner housing the KEEBLERS KUSH f1.
View attachment 422386

downward shot inside the 4x4 breed tent with some new seed plants just getting flowered.
View attachment 422387

peace:snaphappy:

I love the cut of raspberry kush I snagged in Seattle I just wish it vegged faster. I got a dark cherry o.g. from the guy also.. ever came across it?

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Everythings lookin killer as usual my friend! Lovin the new labels too! Need to get some more of your gear rockin! Always had good stuff pop from ya! Keep up the good work!

JAWS

JAWS

Where are ur genetics available?

right now just one place but i think the stoke is low there as well.

Looking good,i like the seed born date,should be on more packs,all the best,76

ya i just started doing that here recently, was hearing a lot of ppl were wanting to see that start happening so i thought i'd get ahead of things and get that going on my new packaging.

I love the cut of raspberry kush I snagged in Seattle I just wish it vegged faster. I got a dark cherry o.g. from the guy also.. ever came across it?

iv'e had slower veggers for-sure!!.....hum ya nope never heard of that strain before but i like the name.

straighter f2 by jaws doing great outside. smells like a lemon tree already and there just starting to think about popping hairs. View attachment 422412that's a six foot ladder . this is gonna be a beast!

hahaha nice plant from free seeds huh bro, she should be huge and give lots and lots of really good buds!!.

Everythings lookin killer as usual my friend! Lovin the new labels too! Need to get some more of your gear rockin! Always had good stuff pop from ya! Keep up the good work!

nice to see you back around my friend, thank you for the kind words on my new packaging i'm really stoked to have them in house for-sure its been a long time coming.

william76

william76

right now just one place but i think the stoke is low there as well.

ya i just started doing that here recently, was hearing a lot of ppl were wanting to see that start happening so i thought i'd get ahead of things and get that going on my new packaging.

iv'e had slower veggers for-sure!!.....hum ya nope never heard of that strain before but i like the name.

hahaha nice plant from free seeds huh bro, she should be huge and give lots and lots of really good buds!!.

nice to see you back around my friend, thank you for the kind words on my new packaging i'm really stoked to have them in house for-sure its been a long time coming.

Yea at least with the seed born date you know their fresh, can I ask does the fpog honestly smell/taste of. cereal?,there used to be a fruity pebbles weed some years back,looked like fruity pebbles too,any relation,your trainwreck looks good too,is it an s1 of the original arcata cut,?some real killer work jaws,werent you workin lemon Larry to?

JAWS

JAWS

Yea at least with the seed born date you know their fresh, can I ask does the fpog honestly smell/taste of. cereal?,there used to be a fruity pebbles weed some years back,looked like fruity pebbles too,any relation,your trainwreck looks good too,is it an s1 of the original arcata cut,?some real killer work jaws,werent you workin lemon Larry to?

ok lets see here.

yes the fresh date is a good thing for-sure for that exact reason.

well the fpog i have does indeed smell like fp cereal does it taste like your eating fp cereal ah i guess that would be some ones opinion, i think it has a sweet type lingering profile.

the wreck i'm running now is not a FEM its the original arcata wreck cut, i did make some fem wreck seeds a while back though using the arcata and they turned out pretty damn nice.

was ask several times by many ppl to do some LARRY projects but i just never have got around to that one yet, i have many versions of the larry so it's always rolling around in my head iv'e just never pulled the trigger on one yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom