• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Jaws..any more luck with the skunk sprouts..my fingers are crossed for you.

JAWS

JAWS

Hey Jaws..any more luck with the skunk sprouts..my fingers are crossed for you.

thanks for asking but the answer is pretty much NO at this point.

hawaiian skunk bud----1
skunk 91 f2--------------4
double skunk f1--------2

who knows i might like something there but ya it's a bust in the big picture.

it's ok though i have lots more to look through, i think the next drop of skunks will be SUPER SKUNKS from different era's and breeders.

i would really like to see the haw single plant to be a female. it's the only one of the three that i do not have more seeds of.

peace:)

SourDank

SourDank

What's the info on that old Super Skunk if you don't mind me asking? Love me a good skunky bud

JAWS

JAWS

What's the info on that old Super Skunk if you don't mind me asking? Love me a good skunky bud

not going to get into them to much until its time to decide, but for interest i have these.

super skunk {1990}
super skunk f2{1987}
super skunk {fem's}

and many super skunk hybrids as well as several MASS super skunk pieces and hybrids.

lots to look through for-sure.

thanks for the interest.

peace:)

william76

william76

BLUE BONNET

any one know what this strain is or about???

thank you:)
Cool man,a ssk project,ive been looking for it for a while now,grew it for a few years in the 90,s,real good ,strong,hope you find that skunk,76

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Everythings looking proper. Shitty about the germ rates on the skunks. Im having the same issues with my older seed.

Hey, where did the Chen bx3 you use come from?

JAWS

JAWS

Everythings looking proper. Shitty about the germ rates on the skunks. Im having the same issues with my older seed.

Hey, where did the Chen bx3 you use come from?

well i have a couple packs of Chemdog D one bx3 and one bx1, i don't like the dude who made the bx3 so i don't speak about him.

iv'e never grown out any Chemdog D bx so i cant say for-sure what there like.

the chem soda i run is a Chemdog D bx3 pheno that i like a great deal.

peace;)

SourDank

SourDank

I got the MSS x Snow Lotus and Appalachia. Got 4 females of the MSS x Appy in early bloom right now and they're looking fantastic. Should be some good stuff in a few months

JAWS

JAWS

ok so were 18 days into flower and me thinks the stretching has stopped and boy am i glad, i only had a few more inches and bam i'd be in some trouble.

ALIEN COOKIES #9 f1
9 23

her sister is next to her on the left and a second sister just in front. as some may remember this is the last run of this very nice piece i did not take any new cuts of her so this is her final showing.

been working with her for a while and decided it was time to move along, i did how ever make a few hybrids with her and i still have some original f1 seeds so i could get her back if needed.

there is another in the 4x4 breed tent which i will use to make another round of ALIEN PEBBLE OG.

was going to drop her sister the #7 and thought i had but i see a single #7 in the clone area so she will get at least one more run.

must get away from the cookies for a bit, i'm getting a bit cookies burned out for-sure, have a couple projects that i'm just about to get made this week as in getting some things dusted. after this round though i think i'm going to back away from the cookies/hybrids and look for some new things. thinking about getting into the chems or some of my long held og/kush may be even run some old diesel strains

thought about doing some LOOMPA but far to many ppl are already running those so ya i think i'll leave that to them.

more ALIEN GENETICS ahh ya not right now.

OBS stuff ahh ya not.

all three of those breeders put out some killer stuff but there so in the light right now its a bit over kill so i'm going to go with some other less known pepps for a bit.

thank you;)

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

ok so were 18 days into flower and me thinks the stretching has stopped and boy am i glad, i only had a few more inches and bam i'd be in some trouble.

ALIEN COOKIES #9 f1
View attachment 443667
her sister is next to her on the left and a second sister just in front. as some may remember this is the last run of this very nice piece i did not take any new cuts of her so this is her final showing.

been working with her for a while and decided it was time to move along, i did how ever make a few hybrids with her and i still have some original f1 seeds so i could get her back if needed.

there is another in the 4x4 breed tent which i will use to make another round of ALIEN PEBBLE OG.

was going to drop her sister the #7 and thought i had but i see a single #7 in the clone area so she will get at least one more run.

must get away from the cookies for a bit, i'm getting a bit cookies burned out for-sure, have a couple projects that i'm just about to get made this week as in getting some things dusted. after this round though i think i'm going to back away from the cookies/hybrids and look for some new things. thinking about getting into the chems or some of my long held og/kush may be even run some old diesel strains

thought about doing some LOOMPA but far to many ppl are already running those so ya i think i'll leave that to them.

OBS stuff ahh ya not.

all three of those breeders put out some killer stuff but there so in the light right now its a bit over kill so i'm going to go with some other less known pepps for a bit.

thank you;)
A sour bubble project with BOG's gear would be fun? Im still tuned in for something that I need, I feel you on the cookies craze not too big on it either. Maybe a Sour Lime Bubble?

JAWS

JAWS

i really liked the COOKIES and it seems most of the hybrid pieces iv'e tried turned out pretty damn good, some better then other but still all decent. main reason for moving on is iv'e just been working her for so long i just need to get to something else for-sure.

haha ya been thinking about sour bubble--pine tar kush--dmt kind of mix-n-match type piece.

being pushed to do some chem and some of the older OG/KUSH i have from back in the early 2000, if there still viable there should be some old school killers in them seeds.

lastly iv'e got plenty of diesel's and diesel hybrids that i know will hold some monster with sticky sour huge buds.

thanks;)

urban1026835

urban1026835

ALIEN COOKIES #9 f1
View attachment 443667

OBS stuff ahh ya not.

thank you;)
please old diesels @JAWS

JAWS

JAWS

ok so the first round of breeding has been done, dusting the BANANA PIE with pollen from both banana and cherry pie leaning males from the f1 banana pie.

also dusted the KEEBLER'S DIN #5 with only the cherry pie leaning banana pie male making some KEEBLER'S PIE f1.

forward we go:)

JAWS

JAWS

things lost so far do to my stupidity early on in the cloning process.

RASPBERRY KUSH CUT
COOKIE MADNESS CUT

things drop on purpose so far.

ALIEN COOKIES F1 #9

possible loss do to my stupidity stated above.

TRAINWRECK CUT/ARCATA

some good things some bad things!!.

onward i say:woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom