Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

BANANA PIE F1

plant #5, target plant
5 17
5 18

from the middle of the plant down to the lower i hit with the cherry pie pheno pollen and all the upper buds were hit with the banana kush leaning pollen, once the seeds are done they will all be mixed.

peace;)

way2green

way2green

@JAWS
Brother is there any similar characteristics between banana bubba and cherry daddy as there is between banana kush and cherry pie? Just curious if the only commonalty is in the names?
Thx. Way

JAWS

JAWS

Going forward with OG crosses Did you have a good tahoe cut to breed with I always feel like tahoe could use extra diesel.

have not worked ant TAHOE as of yet, i grew a few a while back but did not do anything with them at that time. some day i'm sure i will.

@JAWS
Brother is there any similar characteristics between banana bubba and cherry daddy as there is between banana kush and cherry pie? Just curious if the only commonalty is in the names?
Thx. Way

ahh first of all the BANANA KUSH was the father while the CHERRY PIE {GDP} was the mother in this piece, i know i know i usually put the mother first when i use both strain names to make a new but ya it just had to be done like this with this piece.

there is no way to not be able to tell the two apart the pie is more sat taller lankier smaller yielding, to be better smelling at least the {gdp} pie.

the banana pie's above are pretty much fully banana in most all way's, this is the main reason why yesterday i hit half the banana pie plant with the cherry pie leaning pollen i want more pie in the f2's.

it's no secret that i have not had the best of luck lately with my cherry pie and reversed lime kush projects but i do a lot and sadly not everything comes out perfect, i take the good with the bad and move forward with what i know and have in my in house seed stock.

the cherry pie cargo fem from the last round did pretty good but i only had a very smell number of those and there fems so wont really be doing anything with them at this time. fill really good about this banana pie though i'm three weeks in and i see no issues.

peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

correction.

post #6370 just above i stated that the first pic was the banana pie #5 it is not its the #1 plant, i noticed it last night as there is clearly two stakes in view and in the #5 pot the stakes are like ten inches apart so that one has to be the #1.

sorry ahh it happens;)

JAWS

JAWS

just dusted the forum cookie with some gsc bx1/f2 pollen, so finally the CLASSIC COOKIES are being made. also hit the gsc bx1/f2 female with some gsc bx1/f2 male pollen making a new round GSC BX1/F3.

will the cookie madness ever end:woot::woot::banghead:

JAWS

JAWS

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES BX1 * GIRL SCOUT COOKIES BX1

BREEDER: JAWS GEAR

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES BX1/F2
1 5 f2
1 6 f2

this girl is housing the GIRL SCOUT COOKIES BX1/F3, pay close attention to see if were all good here.

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES FORUM CUT

ALIEN COOKIES F1
mother===alien cookies forum cut
father===aliendawg f4 {either/witch hazel}

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES BX1
mother===girl scout cookies forum cut
father===alien cookies f1 {#1 & #8 males used both were cookies pheno}

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES BX1/F2
mother===girl scout cookies bx1
father===girl scout cookies bx1

reason for not just doing a GIRL SCOUT COOKIES BX2 and so on is i gave up on the GSC FORUM cut, for me she had a DEF that i just could not fix and after a couple years i said fuck it and pitched her to the curb.

thank you:writing:

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Back in the class room has kept me from seeing your thread fer a spell, Holly shit your a busy man @JAWS
Glad I still have your Gear for the next show.... Have a feeling somethings a foot
You do Great work and A+ on keeping track of it all.....
Let me know when you have the whole Banana Split F1 made I Be lovin on em BIG TIME... small haha
+Vibes to the jaws Man
FlyJ

JAWS

JAWS

about half done with the breeding projects for this round.

Breeds decp chem alien

DECAPITATION---CHEM SODA--ALIEN COOKIES #9 all clone plants all have been in my stable for at least two years. this is how ever the last run with the ALIEN COOKIES F1 #9.

DECAP OG F1-------------BATCH #1
CHEM SODA OG #1 F1---- BATCH #2
ALIEN PEBBLE OG F1----BATCH #2

this also brings to a close any further pieces from me using the FRUITY PEBBLE OG F2 male, i'm fresh out after this mornings breeding.

i still have the original fruity pebble og f1 cereal cut in house so i will still be making FPOG pieces but for now just on the mother side of things. i have some FPOG F2 seeds still from three different ppl one of those ppl being myself.

having the APOG looked at right now, was un able to get the CSOG #1 in the test phase so we will need to wait on those ahh for how long i do not know. not going to be waiting around though i have tons of other things i want to get made so i'm moving forward.

yesterday i got these two breeds up-n-going.

BOX CAR URKLE F1
PINK URKLE F2

BANANA PIE F1 plant #5
5 ban pie f2 1

looking killer and is now housing the BANANA PIE F2's.

KEEBLERS DIN F1 plant #5
5 x ban pie 1

this one also took very very well to the breeding process, here you see the making of the KEEBLERS PIE F1.

^^^^^^LEGEND OG^^^^^^ALIEN COOKIES^^^^^^BANANA KUSH^^^^^^CHERRY PIE shit how can that not be some killer bud!!!!.

still need to get the LEMON SOUR COOKIE & PURPLE ALICE F2 made but were just about there so ahhh yup.

thank you:writing::snaphappy::writing:

SourDank

SourDank

@JAWS whats that Box Car Urkle F1 made of? And I hope you get some of this Pink Urkle F2 out for us as well. It all sounds power dank in here brother, always get excited to see what ur puting together over there

JAWS

JAWS

@JAWS whats that Box Car Urkle F1 made of? And I hope you get some of this Pink Urkle F2 out for us as well. It all sounds power dank in here brother, always get excited to see what ur puting together over there

BOX CAR URKLE f1
mother===trainwreck arcata cut
father===pink urkle f1

PINK URKLE f1
mother===pink Chemdog f1 cut
father===super urkle f1

as some know i had an issues with my clones in this round so this may be the last piece i make with the original CLASSIC ARCATA TRAINWRECK, i still have a cut up but i'm not sure if she will survive so ya this may be it for this strain in my home. i'm trying like shit to save it so may be i will but may be i wont only time will tell.

hahaha ya i lost the PINK URKLE cut in the cloning issue so ya i hope she gives me plenty of f2's to look through.

thanks for the interest;)

SourDank

SourDank

BOX CAR URKLE f1
mother===trainwreck arcata cut
father===pink urkle f1

PINK URKLE f1
mother===pink Chemdog f1 cut
father===super urkle f1

as some know i had an issues with my clones in this round so this may be the last piece i make with the original CLASSIC ARCATA TRAINWRECK, i still have a cut up but i'm not sure if she will survive so ya this may be it for this strain in my home. i'm trying like shit to save it so may be i will but may be i wont only time will tell.

hahaha ya i lost the PINK URKLE cut in the cloning issue so ya i hope she gives me plenty of f2's to look through.

thanks for the interest;)
Seems like Pink Urkle can't stay around to save her life lol, you praise it so much so I can't help but wanna see what it's all about. Hopefully there is LOTS of them for you to play with so we can all get some of them girls.

JAWS

JAWS

Seems like Pink Urkle can't stay around to save her life lol, you praise it so much so I can't help but wanna see what it's all about. Hopefully there is LOTS of them for you to play with so we can all get some of them girls.

humm cant recall giving her to much praise at this point, this is my first try with her but i did love the pink Chemdog mother and super skunk * purple urkle cant be a bad thing so i'm expecting this piece to be pretty nice. but this first run will be hard to do a solid straight up opinion of her but i will be trying for-sure.

i still have a few f1 so not worries, if shes good and something happens to where there are no f2 i can always drop a few more f1 if need be.

thank you brother;)

SourDank

SourDank

Ahhh Pink Chemdog, I stand corrected. I thought it sounded a little off when I was typing it.

JAWS

JAWS

finally got some much needed feed back on my ALIEN COOKIES f2 work.

written and sent in by a grower of the ALIEN COOKIES f2's.

This stuff is really amazing bro, you truly created a piece of art! It just surpassed everything else on my top fav indica high, I was blown the fuck away by the potency last night and the taste takes this to another level... It wasn't a cured bud or anything, this was from a sample bud that was taken on Monday and was just at the right consistency to smoke! I can't wait to see what a cured bud tastes like cause this was insane; marshmallow pie crust with chocolate chip cookies and a real expansive smoke that you can feel open up your lungs big time. Absolutely unbelievable bro, you really created a special strain here and I take my hat off to you! Well fuckin done bro, I really love this strain and I'm extremely lucky to not only have been able to get it in the first place, but to have some healthy f3 seeds to keep this strain around a long time!

i think he and his liked her pretty good!!.

peace:writing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom