• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
215 User

215 User

Don't sleep on the FPOG F3's!

@ 50 days...

FPOG F32  50 days

Nuff said & look forward to more Jaws work!

stonedcold

stonedcold

God damn homie u be deep into cookies.... great work but ya id say u did enough im into some rude louder shit now ill pm ya when i can... cookies is excellent pleasent smoke.... but i know exactly what ya mean when it is time to move on n with that rude give ya a yuk face shit u appreciate some Chemdog D more now... lol... peace homie
Stoney

JAWS

JAWS

God damn homie u be deep into cookies.... great work but ya id say u did enough im into some rude louder shit now ill pm ya when i can... cookies is excellent pleasent smoke.... but i know exactly what ya mean when it is time to move on n with that rude give ya a yuk face shit u appreciate some Chemdog D more now... lol... peace homie
Stoney

ahh thank you much my friend and yes i agree i did my part so i can move along filling pretty good for what i made with the forum cut i got from a friend years ago, i think you remember who i got it from right!!.

as for rude rude rudeness strains yup i'm going to be looking for some very soon, i know i have a few hundred of them already in house just don't know which ones they are.

going to fire off some HESSIAN F1 in the next seed drop i have a filling it's going to be a fire strain right out of the gate.

HESSIAN F1
mother===decapitation f1 cut, 7 plus years old now
father===fruity pebble og f2 cereal pheno

peace;)

SourDank

SourDank

Hessian..sounds like some stankin dank haha. Can't wait to see where you go next man

stonedcold

stonedcold

Dcap???? 7Yrs old.... does that happen to have nething to do with sirs clone.. my homie been trying to relocate her for last 3yrs now.. i got sick bout hearin bout her lol.. i remember hearing bout how great she was... what is it though????? From old pics she is damn impressive. ..

JAWS

JAWS

Dcap???? 7Yrs old.... does that happen to have nething to do with sirs clone.. my homie been trying to relocate her for last 3yrs now.. i got sick bout hearin bout her lol.. i remember hearing bout how great she was... what is it though????? From old pics she is damn impressive. ..

yes sir MAJ POTHEAD got some f1 seeds from me years ago after i made them and the cut he has and the one sir has came from those original seeds, i think there both still holding my MEMORY LOSS as well.

DECAPITATION F1
mother===98 bubba kush
father===white mustang/Chemdog D

pic i have of one going now.

this was a couple weeksa ago she's much bigger now.

peace:snaphappy:

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

yes sir MAJ POTHEAD got some f1 seeds from me years ago after i made them and the cut he has and the one sir has came from those original seeds, i think there both still holding my MEMORY LOSS as well.

DECAPITATION F1
mother===98 bubba kush
father===white mustang/Chemdog D

pic i have of one going now.
View attachment 450691
this was a couple weeksa ago she's much bigger now.

Oh my Oh my Break out the filters and scrubbers JAws is gunna get Stinky pinky STANK DANK-IE on yaz all....
sounds like a fun and successful direction to go Mr.J man all the best as always.
The FlyJ man the JAws Fan
Peace

stonedcold

stonedcold

Funny i was thinking bubba Chemdog D in my mind... i smoked some last alittle over a yr ago... i know sir been wantin to get it back from major badly... i like the sounds of a fpog male to i dont know if it will rotten up n funk up the dcap but im certain u will get some of the best n sweetest tasting smellin bubbaishchemmy frosted chunks of fire buds...

tonygreen

tonygreen

Jaws, what up homie? Do you have any pictures of the Alien Rose? A friend gifted them to me and i got em poppin now, will I find black rose phenos? Have not see none pic anywhere!

winta

winta

thats a crazy amount of cookie crosses bro! keep up with the great work and creations!

JAWS

JAWS

humm why don't sir just get it back from maj??, has there been a falling out between those two? i hope not they are both very cool dudes for-sure.

ahh ya this combo should be pretty rude i'd say, even though the fpog has a bit of a sweet smell i don't think it will be much of a factor when mixed with the in your face smell of the decap. the two should do very well together and put out some real funk for-sure.

my new ph meter is suppose to show today so when i'm in there i'll get a couple shots of bud tops from both plants.

awesome;)

JAWS

JAWS

Jaws, what up homie? Do you have any pictures of the Alien Rose? A friend gifted them to me and i got em poppin now, will I find black rose phenos? Have not see none pic anywhere!

ahh well then you should fill very lucky indeed only gave those to a few ppl, sooooo ya good grab.

all these pics were taken by my friend GSizzle who ran a test on these a while back.
Alien rose 1
Alien rose 2
Alien rose 3
Alien rose 4
Alien rose 5
Alien rose 6
Alien rose 7
Alien rose 8
Alien rose 9

you should find some black rose pheno in there i'd think for-sure. i think he had some late nanners show on a couple but was nothing to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom