The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
seanstuffy

seanstuffy

got some BOVEDA 62% working with some purple alice, very interested to see if those packets work the way they say they do.

peace;)
hey brotha were can i find fruity pebbles og and bannag kush man are any them droppin anytime soon an if so can u point to were i can find them been waitin for u to drop them lol ...i appericte the work u do man really look up to u and just wanted to let u kno

bigjay420

bigjay420

again nice homie!!!.

never grown the f2 but i don't think they will be any different then the f1, i take the f1 around day 65. i have 3 #9 at 60 days today and i will be taking them mid week.

peace;)
Jaws, this thread is FULL of that fire. 327 pages worth!!! Wont lie and say I checked it all out (prolly not a tenth of it, actually) , what I see is amazing. Im sub'd, brother.

JAWS

JAWS

hey brotha were can i find fruity pebbles og and bannag kush man are any them droppin anytime soon an if so can u point to were i can find them been waitin for u to drop them lol ...i appericte the work u do man really look up to u and just wanted to let u kno

fpog are get able in a lot of places some for free some not just look around there around for-sure. the BANANA KUSH IBL will not be ready until after the new year.

Jaws, this thread is FULL of that fire. 327 pages worth!!! Wont lie and say I checked it all out (prolly not a tenth of it, actually) , what I see is amazing. Im sub'd, brother.

hahaha ya and just think in the last site move i lost 100 pages so like 1000 post are not in here where they should be, was bummed but hey life moves on.

thanks guys;)

JAWS

JAWS

some 90 micron hash crumble.

shot of this 90^^ and some mixed micron crumble from last week.

the 25 micron from the other day that iv'e put into a hash ball.

no dry weights on any of these yet still letting them fully dry out.

peace:)

Green Hulk

Green Hulk

fpog are get able in a lot of places some for free some not just look around there around for-sure. the BANANA KUSH IBL will not be ready until after the new year.

hahaha ya and just think in the last site move i lost 100 pages so like 1000 post are not in here where they should be, was bummed but hey life moves on.

thanks guys;)

hey bro the only place i can buy seeds is online man i live in a none medical and none illegal state.....so i can only order to places that order to usa u kno bro .....no dispenries or anythin like that u kno what i mean ....i ve been lookin for these fruity pebbles for like 8 years now man .......my friend use to get this strain called fruit pebbles in 2006 man i swear was the only kind he could get an i read alein genetics invented in 2010 or 2012 u kno u think was speical cut of somethin ????and the high was amazing had no celling an was like sativa high an indica had best of both worlds man u kno ......but ive been lookin for this strain ever since then man u kno .....i got lucky once an found a seed but lost the seed u kno but u have no clue how much mean to me man an how long an how much time ive been searchin for that exact strain or somethin exact same thing man .....so if u can let me kno the name of the place that i can get them free or buy them man i appericted man ....i can send u money or somethin to test them man ill pay u to test them or somthin man how much an how bad ive been wantin an lookin for these seeds man u have no idea man

JAWS

JAWS

@Green Hulk

dude first a pm under a different name now this in the open forum!!.

you my friend need to read the FORUM RULES

you are @seanstuffy correct???

if not its crazy how you two phraze things exactly the same way, the over use of the words MAN and U KNO, YOU TWO HAVE TO BE ONE IN SAME DUDE!!

ahho_Oo_O

H

happy b

@Green Hulk

dude first a pm under a different name now this in the open forum!!.

you my friend need to read the FORUM RULES sounds like someones trying to get some free seeds?not cool.if im wrong i apologise but youv gotta be careful how you word things.my philosophies are"whats for you wont go by you" and "what goes around comes around"

you are @seanstuffy correct???

if not its crazy how you two phraze things exactly the same way, the over use of the words MAN and U KNO, YOU TWO HAVE TO BE ONE IN SAME DUDE!!

ahho_Oo_O

H

happy b

Sounds like someones trying to beg freebies!uncool.if im wrong i apologise.

bigjay420

bigjay420

hey bro the only place i can buy seeds is online man i live in a none medical and none illegal state.....so i can only order to places that order to usa u kno bro .....no dispenries or anythin like that u kno what i mean ....i ve been lookin for these fruity pebbles for like 8 years now man .......my friend use to get this strain called fruit pebbles in 2006 man i swear was the only kind he could get an i read alein genetics invented in 2010 or 2012 u kno u think was speical cut of somethin ????and the high was amazing had no celling an was like sativa high an indica had best of both worlds man u kno ......but ive been lookin for this strain ever since then man u kno .....i got lucky once an found a seed but lost the seed u kno but u have no clue how much mean to me man an how long an how much time ive been searchin for that exact strain or somethin exact same thing man .....so if u can let me kno the name of the place that i can get them free or buy them man i appericted man ....i can send u money or somethin to test them man ill pay u to test them or somthin man how much an how bad ive been wantin an lookin for these seeds man u have no idea man

Really, bro..? If you test as well as you type, we're in for a treat. "U know..?"

I don't know what all the damn fuss is about. I just picked up a box of Fruity Pebbles at the grocery store. And I have to say... Cocoa Pebbles are the superior snack time cereal.

JAWS

JAWS

little cut open 25 micron hash ball

25 2
25 3

still see some fibers here-n-there, need to get the mag on them before i take new pic's. cant really see those until the pics are blown up like they are here. this one still has a sweet candy{ish} smell to it not the tootsie roll sweetness but still in that realm.

the 90 is starting to take on a really nice COFFEE smell that i really like, but still has a sweet{ish} chocolate smell. i'm guessing when ya use a lot of those types of strains this is exactly the type of hash/oil your going to produce.

cant wait to get into something more in your face non sweet odors!!.

sooooon;)

Calixylon

Calixylon

bazinga dude its been aproxamently 29 days 20 hours nd 49 min since ives smoked anything. Fucking NH loves there drug tests when it comes to employment, your hash ball is making me drool. Honestly never thought weed would take this long to be out of my system, geuss it must be due to the crazy potent nuggs people grow nowa days. Back when i was younger 2 weeks and i ws clean. Time dosent fly when your lurking the forums:confused:

JAWS

JAWS

knew the mix of the alien cookies f1 #9 * girl scout cookies bx1 would be a great strain indeed. had some issues in this round but i got a good enough look to know she's a winner.

quick shot of an unfinished trim stem, smells killer and has tons of frost.

FORUM COOKIE F1
PICT0002
PICT0001

will be looking at this one further, still moving away from this type of strain but i just got to see what this one can give after a decent non issue run. smoking of this little one soon.

peace;)

SourDank

SourDank

knew the mix of the alien cookies f1 #9 * girl scout cookies bx1 would be a great strain indeed. had some issues in this round but i got a good enough look to know she's a winner.

quick shot of an unfinished trim stem, smells killer and has tons of frost.

FORUM COOKIE F1
View attachment 456200 View attachment 456201
will be looking at this one further, still moving away from this type of strain but i just got to see what this one can give after a decent non issue run. smoking of this little one soon.

peace;)
That is one gorgeous looking bud...frost for days on her

socalval

socalval

CHEM SODA F2 {BLACK CHERRY SODA PHENO} * FRUITY PEBBLE OG F2

BREEDER: JAWS GEAR

CHEM SODA OG F1 #2
View attachment 454586 View attachment 454587
clearly these are new to the line up, was hoping i would not have to test these but ya here i am. i think these are going to AMAZING pieces for-sure, iv'e combined to of my favorite strains so i EXPECT nothing but killer from this piece and her sister the #1.

i am for the first time germing my seeds in root riot's and so far i'm liking what i see and will for-sure try this method again in the future.

peace;)

I found a truly exceptional black cherry pheno in the chem soda bx1s. There's a photo of it around her super frosty and loud with a unique cherry aroma with Sounds good and i can only assume its a highly stable match made in heven from what I can see in your fpog line. Put me down for a pack off those and two packs out of the first batch of banana kush ibls. I already know whats up ill take mine untested Please and thank you. Fyi im not looking for a hand out! Getting a headstart on the spring i know its gonna be some super exclusive dank!

JAWS

JAWS

That is one gorgeous looking bud...frost for days on her

ya going to hang onto this piece and keep it in house, will be moving forward with some other non sweet/candy/fruit type gear in the future.

I found a truly exceptional black cherry pheno in the chem soda bx1s. There's a photo of it around her super frosty and loud with a unique cherry aroma with Sounds good and i can only assume its a highly stable match made in heven from what I can see in your fpog line. Put me down for a pack off those and two packs out of the first batch of banana kush ibls. I already know whats up ill take mine untested Please and thank you. Fyi im not looking for a hand out! Getting a headstart on the spring i know its gonna be some super exclusive dank!

ya brother trying to get those chem soda og out there to the ppl but it's been slow but i do have a person or two on them and i'm running a couple of the #2 and a couple more peeps will have them in hand soon.

really glad you liked those chem soda bx1 seeds i lost 20 packs of those in rout to my guy so yaa those are gone as well.

still running the f1 Chemdog D bx3 pheno and i just cut down one full of more chem soda og f1 #1, i don't hold the f2 bcs pheno one any more i let her go. still have a hand full of f2's that i made myself so i can always look for that one again.

i have 4 cuts of the fpog f1 cereal cut going in the small tent and will be using her YET again for another killer piece, thinking her mixed with my INSANE JANE should be an epic meeting of two really good and exciting strains. working hard to get my JANE'S back in shape so i can really show her off in this next run. if you have never seen her she's a special little piece in her own right, most ppl just blew her off but she is a really nice piece with killer trich's fist size buds and a pretty awesome stone to follow all that up.

if you can find that pic of your chem soda bx1 i'd like to check it out???.

thanks guys:);)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom