The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

Bump...could use an update from the lab, always love seeing what new fire is brewing up in there

nothing to update at this time my friend, had/having some more issues so things are for the most part "fubared" but it's not all bad iv'e got some new things going so kind of out with the old in with the new type of thing going on over here. popping more seeds as i sit here and type and looking like 6 more nice tap roots are out this morning.

most of what i have before is now gone or just kind of hanging in there, out of the 40 cuts i had from the last grow i think i still have 4 the rest have been thrown out. may be half the new seed plants i started back then are now gone.

still working the banana kush project still have a couple insane jane's left to work with as well.

been a bit stressful around here but it's nothing i have not dealt with before so onward we go.

peace;)

SourDank

SourDank

nothing to update at this time my friend, had/having some more issues so things are for the most part "fubared" but it's not all bad iv'e got some new things going so kind of out with the old in with the new type of thing going on over here. popping more seeds as i sit here and type and looking like 6 more nice tap roots are out this morning.

most of what i have before is now gone or just kind of hanging in there, out of the 40 cuts i had from the last grow i think i still have 4 the rest have been thrown out. may be half the new seed plants i started back then are now gone.

still working the banana kush project still have a couple insane jane's left to work with as well.

been a bit stressful around here but it's nothing i have not dealt with before so onward we go.

peace;)
Yea I feel you man, this winter has not been kind to me this year and it's only December. I definitely feel your pain there. Well can't wait to see what you have brewin up soon.

I'm in need of some new moms myself so I'm gonna have some Dark Matter hitting the shot glass very soon. Very pumped to run these beans, and as much as I hate losing moms unexpectedly I do enjoy finding new ones.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

onward we go

I appreciate what ya do Shark Man
you show some serious integrity and good or bad you share all
and your gear shines from that part of you put into them
So Please
From this small time grower
who can only go by what I have seen
in my own garden,
keep doing do dat danky danky do work dat ya do......
FlyJ Santa Vibes from the Frozen South

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter

peace;)

There he is ....thought you drowned ....sounds like a tidal wave of fire coming soon ....M

JAWS

JAWS

hahah ahh ya i just got to shit on the plate and let some things slip by and now i'm paying for that big time!!!.

the flowering i have going on now is a side note and has now taken a back seat to the new things popping up, will continue with the flowering plants as long as there going to grow i'll work them the best i can. will get some cuts taken from the few good looking ones for-sure like the banana pie and the banana kush f10's. will also be grabbing a few chem soda's and hopefully a couple fpog.

as far as the skunks go there has been no real skunks to my liking from this batch so i wont be taking any cuts from ether of those. if the Jane's pull through i'll get a few from her as well.

i just recently pulled the two purple alice clones from the 1000 5x5 and there now back in the closet area and looking much better, my beautiful wreck is going strong and i'm so proud of her if i'm on then she will show me some big love and always has she's a true classic piece!!.

the chem soda og f1 #1 are doing better sense i moved them back into the closet so i'm very hopeful that they both pull through.

on a side note i made my first REAL "small" batch of budder.

i'm very very new at this but i have some good friends who are doing there best to guide me along, it will take a while but i think i'll get the hang of it before to long.

peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

Best of luck on filling the stable bro,every now and then a good "purge" is good.take care and have a good holiday season

no luck needed to fill it i just need to get some fresh gear in here so i can have me a looksie!!.

got some new stuff on the move most i have never tried and one that i have tried but had trouble with so i'm going to try her again to see if i can improve on growing her.

got some HESSIAN going and i'm really excited to see what this piece brings to the tent's.

thank you;)

SourDank

SourDank

Seen that a seed co is f2'in and dropping some of your strains jaws, sucks seein things like that but you know your doin your thing when people start doin that with your seed lines.

JAWS

JAWS

Seen that a seed co is f2'in and dropping some of your strains jaws, sucks seein things like that but you know your doin your thing when people start doin that with your seed lines.

it was only a matter of time before that started happening, most know how i fill about that and i much rather see hybrids being made from my gear as well as f2'ing as/for freebie but what can ya do.

would never and wont be slamming any one for making coin from f2 of my gear, it is what it is and the bright side is my GEAR gets spread even further so in a way i guess i'm cool with it.

peace;)

slausongardens

slausongardens

glad to see this thread still rocking jaws. gotta be one of the most amazing threads in history. love how you document all your breeding.. so many strains!!

im sure youve been asked this a lot but ive been out of the loop.. out of all the strains you've created do you have a favorite?

M

milo_xxx

I am sure you'll have your rooms packed again soon !
I am interested in what comes from those HESSIAN....

LMK if there is anyway I can help... :D

JAWS

JAWS

it's all good my friend just a screw up on my part that i'm now dealing with and i have some brand new GEAR up and going so it's just a time thing now until i can get back to some pics and info.

thanks for hanging around during my kind of down time.

much thanks;)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
it's all good my friend just a screw up on my part that i'm now dealing with and i have some brand new GEAR up and going so it's just a time thing now until i can get back to some pics and info.

thanks for hanging around during my kind of down time.

much thanks;)

Excited to see what your plan of attack will be Sharky Thinking cornflakes and bananas will have something to do with Tony The Tiger The lemon Dojo is coming along nicely. U still in the market on that one? M

JAWS

JAWS

Excited to see what your plan of attack will be Sharky Thinking cornflakes and bananas will have something to do with Tony The Tiger The lemon Dojo is coming along nicely. U still in the market on that one? M

YES indeed i am would love to see more pics of the LSD for-sure, as soon as X-MAS is over i'm going to be sending out another pack to a new friend to have a run at. i got a couple pieces with her in the mix so i'm really wanting to see how she does in hybrids.

awesome ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom