• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

hey RAW
no my freind no hermies here, not sure where you getting that from..

she is doing AWESOME and totaly full of new/fresh beanage.

B

Burned Haze

I am super impressed by all ur crosses, would love to test or buy ur gear!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Jaws

You are a true inspiration, and you sound like one helluva guy. Hope all is well with you and yours

mal

JAWS

JAWS

easy ahh no i think these are from CASTLE but who really knows ant more...running the f7 making f8 so whos ever they are i have them now...

hitting a few strains with the pollen as we speak..

CHOCOLATE BANANA KUSH
ORANGE BANANA KUSH
WHITE BANANA KUSH
INSANE BANANA KUSH

HarryNugz

HarryNugz

Just found and finished your thread. Wow, such an amazing assortment you have going! Always a pleasure seeing what you have going in the lab.

Redwood-roots

Redwood-roots

easy ahh no i think these are from CASTLE but who really knows ant more...running the f7 making f8 so whos ever they are i have them now...

hitting a few strains with the pollen as we speak..

CHOCOLATE BANANA KUSH
ORANGE BANANA KUSH
WHITE BANANA KUSH
INSANE BANANA KUSH

smiley-signs107.gif

JAWS

JAWS

thanks to all who have stopped by:banana1sv6::banana1sv6:...

all banana hybrids will be given away at another site, my first mass give away and im stoked about that....
respect:banana1sv6:

sticky icky

sticky icky

Sick projects Jaws got some sugar ape f2's i gotta pop soon that homie RAW hooked me up with banana crosses sound dope im gonna have to try an score some great work bro peace

JAWS

JAWS

sticky, glad to hear some one is trying those out....which ones did ya get?.
peace:hi

I

imthezookeeper

hello mate ,,been so stoked to find some relevant info'[but couldnt pm u] and on top of that u doin some lovely work with it ! but i been tryin to get hands on some bananakush seed for too long ..any chance u got some (not crossed up with anything else) left u said u were good few generations in.. if u could spare me a few bro i aint kidding i been tryin to get me hands on em, head arrround it, and lungs saturated by it ..... please please

JAWS

JAWS

hello zoo:banana1sv6:
ya man i to looked for it for a long ass time but i finaly got some from a friend who trusted me enough to send me the only ones he had left in stock, i am now the proud owner of a beautiful 100% FULLY SEEDED BANANA KSH plant thats housing 100's of fresh BANANA KUSH {F8} beanage...

will be releasing lots of these in mid AUG im thinking and from there i hope the peeps getting them will make 1000's more so WE can ALL try this BANANA KUSH..

im also going to be releasing some nice hybrids aswell, so keep an eye open for those aswell..
peace bro:hi

sticky icky

sticky icky

Wut up doe Jaws I got the sugar ape f2 my homie raw hooked me up with em to mess with and find some gems for us to add to the stable!

JAWS

JAWS

hey sticky:hi
what i ment was did ya get the AGENT ORANGE pheno or did ya get the GRAPE APE one?.....did you guys get any of the OUTLAW DIESEL?..

rawman

rawman

ive got the outlaw diesel... what is it? always wondered...... also got a nice g13/diesel about to drop pollen any day :)

JAWS

JAWS

gear being made this round, some seed far more then others..

BANANA KUSH {F8}
CHOCOLATE BANANA KUSH
ORANGE BANANA KUSH
WHITE BANANA KUSH
BLACKBERRY BANANA KUSH
INSANE BANANA KUSH
VALLEY DOJO BANANA KUSH
VALLEY DOJO {F2}
KINGS VALLEY DOJO
CHEMICAL VALLEY DOJO
BLACKBERRY VALLEY DOJO
CHOCOLATE VALLEY DOJO
FRUIT TREE

still a pollen chucker, but a good one!!...............
peace:banana1sv6:

JAWS

JAWS

hello RAW:hi:hi
ahh my friend glad you stopped by indeed....

half that list above would NOT be there if it were not for your trust and kindness MY BROTHER, so again thank you for the beanage...

on the OUTLAW DIESEL..
MOTHER--TRIPLE OG KUSH * DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO {OUTLAW GROWER}
FATHER--BASIC DIESEL {M-39 PHENO/ I THINK}

gave it its name out of RESPECT for BROTHER OUTLAW, would love to see some pics when the time comes....

let me know how the g-13 diesel puts out the pollen, and also what are you planing on working to it?...
respect much:banana1sv6:

JAWS

JAWS

thank you SEA, but i never stopped just took leave of the net for a bit..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom