• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
The WBK is getting chunky and is frosty as fuck. Nice open branching. Looks like we will be golfing with WBK nugs! Lol. U better pop some of those beans, bro. All them White strains sound out of this world. I would love to have that selection. I have The White S1, White Fire, White Urkle, White OG v2.0, White Banana Kush, White Strawberry D, White D, and White Fugu Kush. I need more hybrids and S1 made by the homies. They will come in due time. Keep ur head up, JAWS!

JAWS

JAWS

hello RIVAL:talking
ya the WHITE BANANA was/is one that im pretty sure will be liked by pretty much all who give her a run, im still thinking umm but who knows...im waiting of the green light to talk and openly grow another strain i just picked up and im super stoked on it and hopeful before to long the dude will give me the green light to work and show her off here at the farm...i totaly MISSED those WHITE FUGU and i only have 1 WHITE OG so ive not gotta all that can be gottan out of these WHITE HYBRIDS....
respect:talking

kinger

kinger

yummy white hybrids..........

I like the way she shines in her crosses,I have a white x f13 cross and she is looking funky. next round for me white s1,wifi,kushplant and some others.I cant wait to see what you get

B

BrotherBud

JAWS White Diesel

47 days old

01750.JPG
01651.JPG
01465.JPG

pura

pura

dropping in to say wasssup bro! hope things are well for you...hit me up sometime.

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:talking

KINGER
YUMMY indeed im hoping these give me some nice resin covered stinky bombs for real, been seeing runing that KUSHPLANT so ya you should run that girl!!...

BROTHER
man those are some nice main colas and im stoked to see that, are those buds solid or are they softish when squeeeeesed??...

i thank you much for those pics and also for givening my GEAR a spot in your garden, im still unsure as to why i cant bring myself to grow more of my own work...

PURA
hey dude thanks for coming by ahh but i do belive im the one who sent the last PM and never got a reply!!.....im around brother.
peace:talking

JAWS

JAWS

hello THERE:talking
ok so everything is in and the next round of seeds are in the water..

WHITE S1=======11------you know who
WHITEFIRE======11------you know who
WHITE * AWW====5-------hazeman
CHEM SODA=====6--------westcoast
HUMBOLDT======5 VERY OLD STOCK----p. jennings
LD 50=========5--------gonzo

in a day or two will be back under soil and rolling along..
peace:talking

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
looking forward to the new show bro

peace

:anim_30:

JAWS

JAWS

hello MOTHER:talking
thank you for stopping by and my brother i hope things go better this time then last!!..

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry To Hear About Your Troubles

Problems come and go, they are 1 thing you can count on I find. Hope things are better in the JAWS zone, you've got some good karma heading your way. Here's to wishing you many happy harvests, also hope the girlfriend and dog are good as well

mal

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:talking

MAL
thanks for the kind words and the great vibes, im sure ill do better this round for-sure.....im good the dogs great and the Gfriend is content so on we roll towards what i hope is a killer harvest!!........

WEST
hey dude thanks for stopping by did i tell you i was runing some CHEM SODA HAHAHAHAHA............
respect friends:talking

K

kongking

yo jaws havnt seen you around the jungle lately, i chopped two white banana kush last week and ready to chop two aliens this week, i just thought id stop by and thank you for the fine genetics:clapping

KONG

homebrew420

homebrew420

Chem Soda?! Hell yeah. Which Chem? Just got the '91, going to whore her out aggressively. Hoping all is back on track. Stay safe. will be hitting you up here in a few days. . . .seedssssss.

Peace

JAWS

JAWS

hello HB:talking
ya im pretty glad to have these going aswell, there very new to me i just heard about them a few weeks ago and just had to Aquire some for myself..

CHEM SODA
MOTHER===BLACK CHERRY SODA CLONE
FATHER===Chemdog D BX3 made by OHSOGREEN

this HYBRID was made by my friend WESTCOAST547, and i also have a pack of the Chemdog D BX3 done by OHSOGREEN so possibilities{sp} with this one is very good..

P.M box always open my brother!!

JAWS

JAWS

just droped the first 2 WHITE S1 's to soil, so were truly underway again here at the "LAB OF JAWS".......

kinger

kinger

YEAH BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!
I am glad to hear you are on your away again.I cant wait to see all the fire white crosses you pop. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom