• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

do you put your males in 12/12 first

i leave my males in the same area as the rest of my plants UNTILL i see the sac start to drop then he gets pulled out and put into one of my ISOLATION CHAMBERS and then it gets put into another area, from then untill the end he gets pulled everyday and i hand harvest the first round of pollen which is the cleanest round.....

then that is dried then placed into the frig untill its needed, while i wait for the girls to be in that sweet spot i continue to harvest the pollen untill hes done or i have enough to get done what i want done....you can make a ton of seeds with a very small amount of pollen....i always use 100% POLLEN i never ever add anything to my pollen to make it go futher i always get plenty if i keep him around long enogh...

peace bro:)

JAWS

JAWS

one of my buddies sent me these the other day, and im super stoked to have them in-hand..
PICT4920

now i just need to find a good male in those 5 seeds and then i'll make 100's of CHEM SODA F2's...

thank you my brother;););)

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Very nice information on collecting pollen Jaws! Ive used technique number 2 a few times. Quick question(s). How long will pollen stay viable in storage? In the fridge as you suggested.
That Black Cherry Monster(Cookie does sound tight!) should be an awesome tasting cross!! Sick selection ob this one for sure! The beans are CRAZY at nine dayz! I wonder whats up with that?!! Lol! Cant tell if they r maturing already from the pics. Still like kinda light color, but HUGE, huh? Out of curiosity, are you seeing any color in them there beans with the naked eye? Either way they are crazy man!! Another badass creation!! Peace brotha!!
Qq

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

one of my buddies sent me these the other day, and im super stoked to have them in-hand..
View attachment 252711

now i just need to find a good male in those 5 seeds and then i'll make 100's of CHEM SODA F2's...

thank you my brother;););)

Now thats an awesome pickup! Outta be a super tasty knockout smoke too! Good friend you got there! Mad props to whoever he is. Shit, Ill stay tuned in for that one!!!

JAWS

JAWS

Very nice information on collecting pollen Jaws! Ive used technique number 2 a few times. Quick question(s). How long will pollen stay viable in storage? In the fridge as you suggested.
That Black Cherry Monster(Cookie does sound tight!) should be an awesome tasting cross!! Sick selection ob this one for sure! The beans are CRAZY at nine dayz! I wonder whats up with that?!! Lol! Cant tell if they r maturing already from the pics. Still like kinda light color, but HUGE, huh? Out of curiosity, are you seeing any color in them there beans with the naked eye? Either way they are crazy man!! Another badass creation!! Peace brotha!!
Qq

if dried COMPLETLY and stored in a light proff container and/or store in a clear container then placed into a dark container like i do then placed in the frig id agree with 4-6 month, but thats just my thoughts and im sure some pollen from genetics or what ever may keep longer or may keep less but 4-6 is a good number......i never collect pollen under the intention of keeping it for a later date i usualy just take what i think im going to need and if i end up with extra i keep it and really try to get it used up in the next run, and if not i have friend to send it to if need be....

ya i think im going to go with BLACK CHERRY COOKIE on that one and im also looking at a GIRL SCOUT COOKIE BX so ya things are rolling over here again and its about FN time, ive been on a down slide that fills like its been the whole damn year.....

no color on the beans just big and lime green, now ya the hush are purple but thats a given seeing the mother is the BCS.....

Now thats an awesome pickup! Outta be a super tasty knockout smoke too! Good friend you got there! Mad props to whoever he is. Shit, Ill stay tuned in for that one!!!

YES SIR it was but this is not my first run in with her, i also got my CHEM SODA F1 from the same person my brother here got the ones he just passed onto me.....i love this strain it has HUGE GOLDEN STICKY STINKY NUGGETS and is a brezz to grow.......go back several pages and you will see tons of pics of this girls as i grew her out and i only have one going right now and i have one i still have in veg and i have 6 rooting and the ones that are rooting will be a big part of my late year crop and thats when im going to pop these seeds and look for a good male.....if i dont find one then i'll reverse one and make some FEM's with her....

thans friends;)

dumpstergrower

dumpstergrower

sorry jaws and thanks big cheese i was under the impression that i had to put my males in 12/12 in order to get good pollen
as if i was flowering them out to collect the pollen and for it to bet right

JAWS

JAWS

sorry jaws and thanks big cheese i was under the impression that i had to put my males in 12/12 in order to get good pollen
as if i was flowering them out to collect the pollen and for it to bet right

its cool bro no biggy we got you so carry on my friend....

jaws super good info thank you my friend, i;m gonna start my first breed soon, i got a couple strains that will hit flower soon and i'll pick my dudes,

awesome i love hearing more ppl are getting into making there own seeds you will find its pretty rewarding personaly and very very additive so be prepared to take on yet another MJ related hooby/project....

Yo Jaws, if i could only grow one of your creations witch one would you have me grow ?

I have been looking at this thread for a while, Love your style and free work.

well thats a hard one for-sure i have two in mind but those are out of circulation so id have to go with either of these two..

SOYLENT GREEN
mother===Chemdog's Sister {clone}
father===starfighter {tahow alien pheno}

DERAILED
mother===trainwreck {arcata clone}
father===starfighter {tahow alien pheno}

not sure how much you know about me but im not big on growing out my own work and i know thats strange but ive got tons of gear so i spend most of my time growing others gear and useing those to make my on creations....

i have recently made a change in that area and i will begin to atleast grow ONE of my own made strains in every grow, behind the sceans im getting some blow back just because i dont grow my own gear out so i will attempt to apease those who think i dont grow my own work because its not any good, thats cray talk but i can kinda understand why some ppl might be thinking that....

i have also after 10 years of being online and 8 1/2 years of making seeds starting sendind my fresh GEAR out to be tested so that should also calm ppl down just a bit, if they can actualy see some of my GEAR being grown i dont think they care if its by me as along as some one is growing them somewhere......

im growing these two right now..

ALIEN DOJO
mother===aliendawg f4 {cherry pheno}
father===double purple dojo ix1 { purple male}

DARK MATTER
mother===chem soda {monster yielding pheno}
father===starfighter {tahoe alien pheno}

this one ^^^^^^^^ will be stellar that i have no doubt, will be making F2's in this round with those so they will be getable after the first of the year....

ok so back one page i said i was making some GSC BX thats not true i made a misstake in my thought process with that one, but i am trying to make a GSC HYBRID it will be called FUSION BUD but i wont get to involved in that untill i see whats going to happen with this mother....

peace:)

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Wow! Droppin some serious dank on us huh?!!! That Dark Mattet is gonna be an insanely beautiful creation for sure.
That Double Purple Dojo, whats ix1? Eg@
Its crazy how people dont have anything else to do but analyze others and gossip like school children. Ru.ning new gear to find new badass genetics is the only way to do what your doing. Somebody needs to get a life and worry about their own garden!!
Fuck em. We appreciate what you do man.
Peace brother,
Qq

JAWS

JAWS

Wow! Droppin some serious dank on us huh?!!! That Dark Mattet is gonna be an insanely beautiful creation for sure.
That Double Purple Dojo, whats ix1? Eg@
Its crazy how people dont have anything else to do but analyze others and gossip like school children. Ru.ning new gear to find new badass genetics is the only way to do what your doing. Somebody needs to get a life and worry about their own garden!!
Fuck em. We appreciate what you do man.
Peace brother,
Qq

IX1===INCROSS 1ST GENERATION....

ya i just keep pushing forward but i do try to be as honest as i can when it comes to my breeding, thats why i show males where most breeders just refuse too...its all about making the best HYBRIDS i can with what i have to work with...

respect;)

EVOKE

EVOKE

Whats up Jaws its awesome to see ur work and the different strains that ur working with.... there is always something new in ur garden.. keep up the outstanding work brother... post#2668 damn... u have me addicted to this tread.... peace brother...

JAWS

JAWS

Whats up Jaws its awesome to see ur work and the different strains that ur working with.... there is always something new in ur garden.. keep up the outstanding work brother... post#2668 damn... u have me addicted to this tread.... peace brother...

thank you my brother!!

peace:)

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Oh, I know the Dark Matter was a BCS cross and the DPD, I just curious about that one. Both, the BCS and the Dpd purple as soon as they begin flowering and I love that trait! Blackrose did that too. Know of anymore strains that do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom