Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomba

Tomba

CHEM SODA

DAY 52, flushing starts this week...
View attachment 271162

BLACK CHERRY SODA

day 52 & 47, flushing starts this week...
View attachment 271163

TRAINWRECK

day 52. flushing starts this week...
View attachment 271164View attachment 271165

put 14 clones into two litr bottles this morning mostly CHEM SODAS but also some DARK MATTER and BLACK CHERRY SODA....

peace:)
J. super nice looking monsters And that Alien Dojo is looking super Dank. The Dark Matter officially spawns its own Alien. Lol. Peace and Pot.
Tomba

JAWS

JAWS

hello TOMBA:)
ya the ALIEN DOJO is turning out to be a really nice one indeed and im super happy with her so far and i do believe shes going to yield really well....

she has more bud right now then the CHEM SODA im runing ahh not sure if that will hold but for now shes budding awesomely...

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

Hey jaws man.. That train wreck man looks gorgeous.. A nice bat forming on the cola lol.. All those strains are really rocking out man you got me in awe everyone I step foot into the lab.

The alien dojo is alien dawg Dom with that leaf?

JAWS

JAWS

Hey jaws man.. That train wreck man looks gorgeous.. A nice bat forming on the cola lol.. All those strains are really rocking out man you got me in awe everyone I step foot into the lab.

yes indeed they are and all 4 look like that three bing topped and 1 untopped, just waiting to see if i get any purple from the fathers side of things if so then this one will be STELLAR for-sure...i had a pack i keep for myself but i think im going to grab two more packs and put them back in MY pile.....

Up to your old tricks there tm. I love popping in on what you're in to....always a pleasure

ahh thank you much my brother for stopping by always nice to see a reply from you...

VELET RUSH f6....

just as i get ready to chop these girls they start swelling and throwing out tons of frest white hairs, i guess shes trying to tell me not to cut her yet but she 100days +++ in flower now so i have no idea how long i should really wait..

peace:D

JAWS

JAWS

ohh ya im killing the WRECK this time around she is super stinky and very resin covered with rock hard nuggets....

the WRECK & BCS are just now starting to get that smooth rounded off look to them, ya know when the hairs begin to colaps onto the buds and both are very much showing almost totaly milky trich with a few ambers here and there and next to no clears.....this shits going to rock from this round...

awesome;)

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
yes indeed they are and all 4 look like that three bing topped and 1 untopped, just waiting to see if i get any purple from the fathers side of things if so then this one will be STELLAR for-sure...i had a pack i keep for myself but i think im going to grab two more packs and put them back in MY pile.....

ahh thank you much my brother for stopping by always nice to see a reply from you...

VELET RUSH f6....
View attachment 271461
just as i get ready to chop these girls they start swelling and throwing out tons of frest white hairs, i guess shes trying to tell me not to cut her yet but she 100days +++ in flower now so i have no idea how long i should really wait..

peace:D
jaws brother :)...i dont have alot of exp with pure sativas, but i had a chance to run billygoats bangkok betty. and i had to take it 120 days before it looked ready...and shit it looked like it coulda went another week.....shoot for 120 and see how she looks :D

bigscoot

bigscoot

yo jaws whats goin on hope u had a good turkey day wit tha family

CVD #2 this biaoch smell just like vic's vapor rub shit is crazy huge ass bud 2
IMG 2836

CVD #3 sweet smell coming off her right now but tha structure on her is crazy AF n shes stayin pretty green not like tha #2 is a N hog 4sure
IMG 2835

JAWS

JAWS

YES SIR thats what i wanted to hear and see, that #2 looks like the shit and i hope you took cuts...

very nice:D

JAWS

JAWS

list of strains being made in this round, not sure all will be successful but im trying..

LIME KUSH * DARK MATTER===EVENT HORIZON
LIME KUSH * LIME KUSH {REVERSED}===LIME KUSH {FEM}
CHEM SODA * DARK MATTER===CHEM SODA BX
BLACK CHERRY SODA * DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO===BLACK CHERRY DOJO
TRAINWRECK * DARK MATTER===ANTI MATTER
DARK MATTER * DARK MATTER===DARK MATTER F2'S
GIRL SCOUT COOKIES * LIME KUSH {REVERSED}===LIME COOKIES {FEM}
TRAINWRECK * LIME KUSH {REVERSED}===DAY WALKER {FEM}
CHERRY PIE * LIME KUSH {REVERSED}===CHERRY LIME-AID {FEM}
CHEM SODA * LIME KUSH {REVERSED}===LIME SODA {FEM}
KRAZY KUSH * KRAZY KUSH===KRAZY KUSH F2

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES * DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO
GIRL SCOUT COOKIES * DARK MATTER
CHERRY PIE * DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO
DECAPITAION * DARK MATTER

all breeds have been dusted so will know for-sure on success in a few days...

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
those are still on the WHITE and will be done in a couple weeks, i was thinking most ppl just let that one slip right over there head.....nice to see some interest in that one....

you ever seen a purple WHITE!!......

thank you:)
i would love to see it :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom