The Maxy Pad..."Straining" at the seams!!! (Take a peek...ROC, BOG, Bodhi, Green Goo Labs, & MORE!!!

• Thread starter Max Frost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Max Frost

Max Frost

Thanks SO MUCH folks! It's really nice to hear all your positive comments and well-wishes! Round after next is the one I'm really looking forward too. I'll have a harvest in by then and will have sampled all the goods. I'll have identified & picked a couple of keepers (hopefully) and can work on dialing things in specific for it/them, and start working on some veg-time training to see about maxing out the yield. Of course, I plan to always be starting and trying a couple of new strains at any given time. Discovering the wonders a strain or pheno has in store is SO much fun to me.

Max Frost

Max Frost

Hmmm, not sure if the quote feature is working or not. It's not putting the text in like before. What's up wit dat?

@ BOG - You must be referring to the Selene x HP. I'm not usually running allot of sativa-dom crosses or pure sats, but this one came highly recommended to me! ;) It's supposed to be a massive yielder and extremely flavorful and potent! The genetics in her are Sannie's "Selene" crossed with "Holy Princess", which is a pineapple dom pheno of C-99. This cross is the work of our friend Chemgrower...aka Green Goo Labs!! Here is the description of these strains from seedfinder.eu...

Sannie's Seeds - "Selene"
Strain: Selene

Breeder : Sannie

We have lots of plants in our stable to choose from and this Killing Fields #7 is a one of a kind plant. She proved herself time after time in our test crosses, which we gave away to our Sannie's Shop and Opengrow customers. Lots of feedback came in over the last 3 years and we decided it was time to make the best out of all the crosses available to our customers. Selene is a real Goddess, with long but dense buds which smell like lemon and berry's with some fuel undertones.

We used the same Blue Kronic male that was used in our well known Madonna. He proved himself again with some unique characteristics, like improving yield and adding a typical lemon floral sweet smell.

Selene is easy to grow in smaller spaces and stays low, which makes her suitable for SOG growing. This strong hybrid is more stable than Madonna but will give less colored pheno's.

Bred by: sannie
Flowering time: 9-10 weeks
Harvest: up to 700 gram/m2(indoor)
Taste: Strong lemon and berry
Effect: Nice combination of high and stoned with low tolerance build up
Flowers: They are rockhard with alot off tales
THC: Percentage up to 22%

Eskobar Seeds - "Holy Princess"
Strain: Holy Princess
Breeder: Eskobar

Santa Maria planck cut vs cinderella 99 pineapple malemelted down into something like Chewing gum dropped in some red berry liqour flavour tasting plant. Easy to grow, double stretch. 25% indica/75% sativa type. The old Santa Maria clone, or planck cut, was pollinated with my c99 pineapple male. Cinderella is a perfekt partner for Santa Maria. Holy Princess gives a strong celebral high, almost godlike.

The best of my C99 breeding projekts were found in Santa Maria and Cheese. Holy Princess is the second winner of my own Cinderella projekt. Red-berry meets pineapple on speed.

Breed by eskobar
Type: Hybrid
Flowering time: 9-10 weeks
Harvest: Up to 500 gram/m2(indoor)
Taste: Red berry liquer
Effect: Strong high/stoned
Flowers: Long sativa cola's
THC: Percentage up to 20%

CROSS

I'm anxious to see how this cross comes out! It's sure smelling great!! ;)​

sixstring

sixstring

Thanks SO MUCH folks! It's really nice to hear all your positive comments and well-wishes! Round after next is the one I'm really looking forward too. I'll have a harvest in by then and will have sampled all the goods. I'll have identified & picked a couple of keepers (hopefully) and can work on dialing things in specific for it/them, and start working on some veg-time training to see about maxing out the yield. Of course, I plan to always be starting and trying a couple of new strains at any given time. Discovering the wonders a strain or pheno has in store is SO much fun to me.

The quote feature is a lil dif now max but I think I like it better now that im used to it. Just hit the quote button on as many posts as you want then when you go to make a post they will all be sitting there in a que.the button will show to the left of the post reply button, and they will all have spaces between them so you can go back and add comments to each person you quote.gl bro.

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

My man you def. going ot of your way to show off those gens brotha I know thats hella work pulling everything out and showcasing like that man. Feelz like Im right there in the garden with ya. You got some real beastz on your hands. Really nice look forward to the big finish. Ill have to go diggin for the skywalkers hahaha.

That Selene Cross sounds insane whats the finish time on her? Did the Princess bring down the finish in that cross?

Max Frost

Max Frost

The quote feature is a lil dif now max but I think I like it better now that im used to it. Just hit the quote button on as many posts as you want then when you go to make a post they will all be sitting there in a que.the button will show to the left of the post reply button, and they will all have spaces between them so you can go back and add comments to each person you quote.gl bro.

Thanks for the tutorial bro!! lol. It works good. I think I may like it better too! Thanks!!

My man you def. going ot of your way to show off those gens brotha I know thats hella work pulling everything out and showcasing like that man. Feelz like Im right there in the garden with ya. You got some real beastz on your hands. Really nice look forward to the big finish. Ill have to go diggin for the skywalkers hahaha.

Thanks man. It's a labor of love, and I know allot of folks are watching these genetics and these breeders. I' just happy to be able to help! Yeah, dig those sky's out man! Mine is selling SO good! I'd almost forgotten, but last time I grew it, I was in an apartment and had to chop her at about 6 weeks because the sell was SO strong it was a serious security concern! Luckily, here I'm set up to be able to handle that! ;) You sure won't be wasting your time if you do dig them out, If you do, be sure and shoot me a link to your grow. I'd love to see it! Best, -Max

That Selene Cross sounds insane whats the finish time on her? Did the Princess bring down the finish in that cross?

I think it's supposed to be around 65-70-ish days. I'll take them to mostly cloudy trics with a little amber (about 15-20"%) before chopping. From that "middle-of-the-road" harvest time, I'll be able to tell if I want to take them later or earlier next time. As for your question, that'd be one for Green Goo to answer... (I' sure he will when he sees this),

That "Selene" sounds sweet. Red berry liquer and lemon and berry flavors...hells yes!

My thoughts exactly bro!! ;)

Right on man...

Thanks US! Good to see ya around bro!

Max Frost

Max Frost

Well, First snow of the season is falling. It's nice to sit here in front of the fire all snug and warm and dry. It makes me feel bad for all those who aren't! Thought I'd snap a couple of pics just after lights out. It's amazing how different they look under HPS light and regular light. Yesterday was the week 5 mark. These next weeks should be exciting as they swell and fatten! Time to crank the lights up to max overdrive setting!

Mainmain

Lemmango22

Budz

These pics are of Green Goo's Tahoe Earthquake. (Grape Stomper x GS Tahoe bx). WOW!!! This is gonna be some fuckin' amazing bud! Right now it smells like skunky, dank grape candy. Mmmm!!!

GSbud

GSbud2

Thanks for dropping in! Those of you who have it...enjoy the snow!! Best, -Max

Last edited:
Max Frost

Max Frost

View attachment 454810 yeah neighbor! This was heading home yesterday evening. Almost as much snow as what's in ur grow room. I know you got more than I did too! Ur killin it homie

Haha...killer pic! Yep, looks like that could be just down the road! Did we decide we were close bro? My stoned ass can't remember! lmao. I know I've talked to 2 or 4 folks recently that were close. Please forgive my old-timers kickin' in!!

Max Frost

Max Frost

Yeah its TN sixstring! Caught me a lil off guard.
Max, ur memory is almost as bad as mine! Lol yeah I'm about 30 mins away homie. We're suppose to get together and JAM one day!

Sorry man! That's right!! Sheesh, I embarrass myself all the tie lately with my pitiful memory!! Yep, It all came flooding back when you said that about jamming!! And hopefully...we will soon!!

Hey Max, Have you ran Sannies' Heri? I just did, about to harvest her this week! Not the biggest yielder, but an overwhelming stinky plant. Loads of frost on rock hard buds.

No, I haven't run anything of Sannie's before this one, although a couple of his strains have caught my eye before. I ran a Heri cross of mota's a few years back. It also wasn't much of a yielder, but was knock-yer-dick-in-the-dirt potent!! You could smell it across the room too. Hope yours is great!!

bigjay420

bigjay420

Maxy, it's always a pleasure to watch your work and learn from a master. Everything looks killer. I can smell that garden from here. Watching your grow always reminds me... I should spend a little less time pickin' on that fiddle, and a little more time studying these plant.;)
Here's a shot of my favorite Romulan gal at (around) 20 days. She's over 3 feet tall and bullet proof. And I have a feeling she'll put out...
20141102 220934
Cheers from... well... Down the holler!

Top Bottom