• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
jipp

jipp

looks great!
a fast wash, but keep fucking up on the strain. but i can keep it cold.
so what happens with you use everclear or is this walmart special stuff ok, just takes longer to evap id imagine. or will i get better meds with everclear? or 99 iso?
it taste good tho. not artificial, rock on.
hope you are doing well.

bowls up.

DAT

DAT

Smoking Chemdog #4 in Pennsylvania. but it ain't from Pennsylvania. Its from oregon. It's good stuff! After My dad, dying with cancer, and not eating , I helped him smoke some. His appetite improved tremendously and he gobbled down an egg salad sandwich and a protein drink. Poor guy has really bad neuropathy from chemo and can't light himself

stonestacker

stonestacker

Smoking Chemdog #4 in Pennsylvania. but it ain't from Pennsylvania. Its from oregon. It's good stuff! After My dad, dying with cancer, and not eating , I helped him smoke some. His appetite improved tremendously and he gobbled down an egg salad sandwich and a protein drink. Poor guy has really bad neuropathy from chemo and can't light himself
Sorry you and your father have to go through this Dat, but keep on smoking that man out.

jipp

jipp

IMG 7337

King Julien

King Julien

a fast wash, but keep fucking up on the strain. but i can keep it cold.
so what happens with you use everclear or is this walmart special stuff ok, just takes longer to evap id imagine. or will i get better meds with everclear? or 99 iso?
it taste good tho. not artificial, rock on.
hope you are doing well.

bowls up.

The way I understand it the less water in the alcohol the less crap you pick up on the way through the product. You can still get all the meds with less potent alcohol but it'll take a wee bit longer, unless it's super weak, and will pick up more chlorophyll and the like.

I've only done a couple batches with alcohol but I've used both isopropyl and ethanol for extraction. Both times I used the highest % I could get. 90% with the iso and 98% with the everclear. I kept both the product to be extracted from and the alcohol in a deep freeze that stayed between -10 and -20 degrees C. Did a VERY quick wash of the product and drained only until it started dripping then would pour in more and let it sit for longer and shake the fire out of it.

The first batch would be the color of the lightest honey and be incredible tasting. The second batch would get a little green flavor and color but it wouldn't waste much. Then took my sweet damn time making sure all the alcohol was slowly and gently heated out of it.

When I used fresh fruity herb doing it that way it was some of the best tasting dabs I'd ever had.

Don't use iso though. It's not that it doesn't work, it's not that it'll kill you. It's just not that good for you. Personally though I'd probably use the highest % iso if it was a higher % than the next highest % ethanol I could get. Just would make extra sure it's been evaporated fairly decently. Lucky not to have that problem in my state.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

...got some crazy sh*t from my new guy. He does a lot of his own concentrates and only stocks bomb sh*t, and he has alot of it. Smoking Fire OG shatter (pure, pure, pure). Hard to stand up straight after one hit. I smoke a lot of good weed and this sh*t almost put me on my knees. Got another shatter, Cookies Glue, smoked one hit each and I was trippin balls. I ain't been done like that in over 2 decades.

If you're in Cali and you ever see this label, try it. It is some of the strongest sh*t I've ever smoked.
20170930 130548
20170929 083254

It is super clear and it comes on rubber paper instead of wax. Makes it real easy to work with, like the rubbery containers. I'm gonna have to test to see if It's heat proof. That'd be sick if you can take hits off of it.

This is the Cookies Glue
20170929 083237

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

...got some crazy sh*t from my new guy. He does a lot of his own concentrates and only stocks bomb sh*t, and he has alot of it. Smoking Fire OG shatter (pure, pure, pure). Hard to stand up straight after one hit. I smoke a lot of good weed and this sh*t almost put me on my knees. Got another shatter, Cookies Glue, smoked one hit each and I was trippin balls. I ain't been done like that in over 2 decades.

If you're in Cali and you ever see this label, try it. It is some of the strongest sh*t I've ever smoked.
View attachment 745960 View attachment 745961 View attachment 745962
It is super clear and it comes on rubber paper instead of wax. Makes it real easy to work with, like the rubbery containers. I'm gonna have to test to see if It's heat proof. That'd be sick if you can take hits off of it.

This is the Cookies Glue
View attachment 745963
The PTFE paper makes it non stick and can't be leached with a polar solvent. Its not fire proof and neither is the silicone containers. I have been guilty of going too hard on the nectar collecter and getting more than I bargained for. Bit yes ptfe, Its the future in concentrates starting to catch on more...

jipp

jipp

bowl up 007 i know you are out there. hope you are doing well.. been years since we went to school together.
cheers,
chris.

DAT

DAT

That looks discusting. Like chunks of Parmesan Cheese. Why don't you spend your cash on a proven solid high not some gimicky crap that the super trendy rich young college kids who need to buy their friends purchase and wanna impress because they are so lame.and or the super priveled. trust fund baby's can afford.let them be the Guinnea pigs of this shit before you, my friend. It looks more snortable then smokeable. Things is getting way outta hand.
Sick world we live in.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

That looks discusting. Like chunks of Parmesan Cheese. Why don't you spend your cash on a proven solid high not some gimicky crap that the super trendy rich young college kids who need to buy their friends purchase and wanna impress because they are so lame.and or the super priveled. trust fund baby's can afford.let them be the Guinnea pigs of this shit before you, my friend. It looks more snortable then smokeable. Things is getting way outta hand.
Sick world we live in.

Well, that's like, your opinion, man...
Screen Shot 2016 02 24 at 123504 PM 840x420

King Julien

King Julien

I don't know about disgusting. When I've made super fast and cold extracts of dry buds with everclear I've had the end product be unable to be scraped without heating to an unusually high temp. It was easier to just scrap while room temp but it would turn into an almost white, crystalline, powder. Great taste and amazing potency. No idea about that stuff though. Not sure how it's made.

I'd try it.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I don't know about disgusting. When I've made super fast and cold extracts of dry buds with everclear I've had the end product be unable to be scraped without heating to an unusually high temp. It was easier to just scrap while room temp but it would turn into an almost white, crystalline, powder. Great taste and amazing potency. No idea about that stuff though. Not sure how it's made.

I'd try it.

I'm always on the lookout for concentrates that can relieve pain. From what I've read, if its eaten then it has excellent pain relief properties with little or no psychoactive effects. If it's smoked, it's supposed to be an extremely potent high. I'm betting it's very clean. I've smoked a lot of shatter from this company and it's always been smooth, non-hack hits, with an intense but not overwhelming high. If that is any clue then this stuff should be pretty bomb. I would try a nibble to see about the pain relief. I wouldn't hold my breath, at least not until after I've taken a dab rip.

Hittin a dab of the Elevated Industries Cookies Glue with a chaser of Blueberry Kush off the Rove cartridge I refilled.
20170930 164617

King Julien

King Julien

I'm always on the lookout for concentrates that can relieve pain. From what I've read, if its eaten then it has excellent pain relief properties with little or no psychoactive effects. If it's smoked, it's supposed to be an extremely potent high. I'm betting it's very clean. I've smoked a lot of shatter from this company and it's always been smooth, non-hack hits, with an intense but not overwhelming high. If that is any clue then this stuff should be pretty bomb. I would try a nibble to see about the pain relief. I wouldn't hold my breath, at least not until after I've taken a dab rip.

Hittin a dab of the Elevated Industries Cookies Glue with a chaser of Blueberry Kush off the Rove cartridge I refilled.View attachment 746465

If it's as pure as it says it is I'm sure those are the effects. If you're looking to eat it without getting high I'd still say it should be mixed with a fat and VERY lowly heated and stirred well to incorporate. Keep it below 140-150 degrees and don't keep it warmed for more than 20-30 minutes to incorporate and the amount of THCa to THC conversion through decarbing will be little to none. Then just use it as butter in a recipe that's no bake for no further decarbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom