• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
i found some random seeds when i made some oil today from pfx and left over of some kush maybe a 1/8..

i think, i know whats what, but now i get the whole mystery seed thing. heh
i think i can tell the difference tho, im pretty sure the larger seeds are from alien pollen. and the smaller ones fro my 93 afghan. so what do you guys do when you find extra seeds and have no clue.. just toss them into a container for a raining day?
I store them in my coffe table one day i wanna pop then all at once lol

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

What method did you use again?
Freezing the tube and material, using an extra non bleach filter. Sometimes even freeze the tane. All in a deep freezer that gets to -20. 3 filters for trim, 2 for nugs. Also bought a vac oven (upgraded from a 5 gal vac purge) so that has helped everything go along very smoothly. Pretty simple yet effective, never run material without freezing basically everything. Also while it is cooking off outside in Pyrex, I have a few tools I use yo get fats and lipids that start to form. I did not do this on the Cinex live resin, came out crumbly. Did it with the Northern lights, came out terp clear sugar wax.
Edit: all open blasted outdoors

DAT

DAT

Got that new glass piece today. SCI-FI.fits good in my hand. $49. It's got slits in the glass plate in the middle under the water line so it perculates very uniquely and smoothly.
And for medication for today, some animal crackers . that's a tasty combination !

B100A1CD F247 42F1 97DA 32F0992C647C
Last edited:
DAT

DAT

This sci-fi glass water bong is amazingly See that peculating design . It goes through 2 honeycombs . A dub honeycomb..and then da water goes into a circular hole zone called a loop dee loop. When the water goes through the loop dee loop it looks like electricity or like water slide action.
Yo! Dis is Fresh!
yO,
30 minute editing options is not cool! Yo monitor motherfuckers , what the hell?stoners need time please give me some time!!pleeeze!!!

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Trimmed up the Critical Mass I have been talking about here and there. So this is what I am smoking soon.

It had a classic sweet skunk smell while alive. A really nice pungeont smell. But now trimmed after 7 days hang drying it smells like straight pineapple. Super tropical.

And it was Stoney right off the branch. With a slight giggly happy high like the old days a little.

IMG 7130
IMG 7131

jipp

jipp

yo, blue jogger. dude you owe me some oil for all the bullshit you have put me through.
even tho i do get a small bit of a enjoyment out of the thought of all the shit you must of got, getting spotted by a fucking brain dead crippled. laughs.

pay up!

incogneato

incogneato

This sci-fi glass water bong is amazingly See that peculating design . It goes through 2 honeycombs . A dub honeycomb..and then da water goes into a circular hole zone called a loop dee loop. When the water goes through the loop dee loop it looks like electricity or like water slide action.
Yo! Dis is Fresh!
yO,
30 minute editing options is not cool! Yo monitor motherfuckers , what the hell?stoners need time please give me some time!!pleeeze!!!
Hmmm, in need a new rig too. I like the design and the price. Where did you grab that?
Trimmed up the Critical Mass I have been talking about here and there. So this is what I am smoking soon.

It had a classic sweet skunk smell while alive. A really nice pungeont smell. But now trimmed after 7 days hang drying it smells like straight pineapple. Super tropical.

And it was Stoney right off the branch. With a slight giggly happy high like the old days a little.

View attachment 753923 View attachment 753924
Always throwing fire!
That grinders got some miles on it!

DAT

DAT

Hmmm, in need a new rig too. I like the design and the price. Where did you grab that?

Always throwing fire!

That grinders got some miles on it!
Classic Smoke SHop 733 hwy 99 North Eugene OR 97402
Plus he gave me 10 bucks off. I have shopped at many glass shops in Eugene and the glass is super pricey in this town because it has that almighty rep as having the most exceptional glass blowers living here. Yeah the upscale artsy pieces are sweet but its all collectors stuff, very high end. I was so stoked to get this quality at a good price. The piece hits really smooth. I feel quite lucky and fortunate that the bud tender at EUgene OG told me to go there. Good LUck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom