The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
jipp

jipp

so i have three types of shatter im sampling today from kind meds here in the valley ( check them out, they have fire ).. i thought the platinum cookies was best shatter so far, but i would be wrong. so far bubblegum hands down best shatter iv had so far. shit is potent, im even chinese eyed. laughs.

safe to say i like it! i have no idea what that means other than i bet its hitting on the indca side.
yeah i like the bubblegum strain.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
so i have three types of shatter im sampling today from kind meds here in the valley ( check them out, they have fire ).. i thought the platinum cookies was best shatter so far, but i would be wrong. so far bubblegum hands down best shatter iv had so far. shit is potent, im even chinese eyed. laughs.

safe to say i like it! i have no idea what that means other than i bet its hitting on the indca side.
yeah i like the bubblegum strain.
Fantastic! Kudos on the thick skin I like that.
I’ve grow the Indiana bg for years. I got one in my cmh room now.:) Pics later
Brains fried seeing criss cross off dr who dabs lol

incogneato

incogneato

Some White Widow from the test seeds I got along with the Critical Mass.

This pheno is definitely the classic Hazey Foxtaily huge bud growing plant the growers I used to see in the 90's used to have indoors on the east coast.

It has an earthy and peppery taste that is full and smooth at the same time. I still don't know how to describe Haze taste and smell. It's just Haze. And it is strong and a little trippy and I kept goofing and giggling with Mrs MMG while we trimmed her last night. We got hysterical laughing at one point!

I can't wait to cure some headstash. Well I mean I will wait. Lol. I'm keeping a jar for sure.

Pics
View attachment 754548 View attachment 754549 View attachment 754550 View attachment 754551 View attachment 754552 View attachment 754553
Nice find! I popped a white widow freebie but it didn't make it out of a helmet removal surgery. :(
I believe therapy using microdosing with entheogenic plants holds a lot of promise, especially with all of the great work done by Leary, Hubbard, Huxley, and Terence McKenna.
"stupid little cactus"
View attachment 754632
View attachment 754633
Just started looking into microdosing. A friend gifte me some fungi and I'm thinking of trying it out.
Finally had to break down and buy a bag lol, smoking shake and roaches got old quick. Some gg#4
20171103 042749

Joints up Jipp, still haven't gotten a new dab rig lol

jipp

jipp

you wont believe me if i told you.. im smoking red wood yo.. its dank.. but the sandle wood, wood stem on the draw taste i do not care for, but i do like how it tastes on the exhale, and the after taste is pleasant.

back to our regular schedule programming.. some superman og shatter is on deck.

bowls up!

jipp

jipp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=15&v=vCsWJ4f5Pew

im calling bullshit. i went to get a glass of milk to dunk some oreo cookies in you know.
when i went to grab them i was like wtf..
i thought someone ate the cream filling and just left the cookie behind..
then i was like no way, there was a need for a thinner oero.. you can not just eat one less?

and on pills i would of thought nothing of that. laughs

its a bubblegum morning yo!

jipp

jipp

kinds meds here in the valley hooked me up!

lets get blitzed on some high grade! i see no reason to ever dream of a red wood cut.. its dank, but yeah that whole brick weed stem taste i dunno about. laughs.. bubblegum has me fucked up, woohoo!

IMG 8279
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
10 month cured Colorado Blue berry...
Found a stuffed full 5 gallon bucket from last years OD forget all about it,
OH OH OH!!!
3 different amnesia hazes, Blue berry, SFVK, Purple cheddar, Purple hash plant..
All nice and moist no mold...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom