GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
F6FA066E 851D 4A01 8E2C 4768A8C275AE
Some Durban poison to lighten the trim load lol

jipp

jipp

the guys down at kind meds ( holy shit, my vision is wigging out, the white is like a pink color, odd.. anyhow. trippin ), they got some new stock of some tasty shatter. im smoking some superman OG, and i like it. its a trippy high too. i like the trippy strains i guess.

so thumbs up for the superman og shatter.. i like it.
i can say one thing so far.. from what shatter iv tried. and oil.. the pfx hits the hardest to the dome so far.. but i have some more here to try so we will se what happens.. i really wanna try this bubble gum shatter.. heh. but figured indica for bed :P

thank you guys, you all rock.
this shatter is really good. :) and i wont touch the jard PFX.. maybe i get a few day cure out of it yet!
vape up! if you aint drooling, you aint trying!

jipp

jipp

I can’t be your super man:smoking:

he just needs some superman og to change his attitude.. hah, it sure has ch anged mine.

but i clicked on your video thinking of this song:

im pretty sure i was thinking of another song.. but im high so fuck it. im not gonna look for it. laughs

whats up on your end man?

bowls up!

jipp

jipp

yo, @DAT how are you doing, hope your weekend was ok. positive thoughts your way. :)

just getting medicated on some superman og, i like it.

bowls up!

jipp

jipp

some meds from the local guys here in the valley, at "kind meds".. they have good shit. they get two thumbs up from my dumb ass.

i need to smoke more tho, its not helping with depression so far.
bowl up homies.

IMG 8248
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
some meds from the local guys here in the valley, at "kind meds".. they have good shit. they get two thumbs up from my dumb ass.
You ever try using hallucinogens? They do wonders for depresion . only thing is you gotta trip pretty hard for that phone to ring so you can answer it of ya know what i mean

bowl up homies.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
A

bowl up homies.
Have you ever considered some consoling??
I know you said you have no mental issues,, no one has gone thru what you have gone thru without mental issues..
I still have shit to deal with but It sure is a lot easier after some consul with others who have been thru it..It took time to get where you were at will take time to heal...
Maybe NA. Even tho your off the shit, the first step there is a whole lot more to being happy and care free if that's what you want...
the mind is a complex thing, denial of issues is an easy way out for awhile.
Its lots of work but if you reach out to others who have been thru it I would be eaiser for you to deal with the ups and downs..
reality man it really aint so bad once you get you mind in order.....

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Some White Widow from the test seeds I got along with the Critical Mass.

This pheno is definitely the classic Hazey Foxtaily huge bud growing plant the growers I used to see in the 90's used to have indoors on the east coast.

It has an earthy and peppery taste that is full and smooth at the same time. I still don't know how to describe Haze taste and smell. It's just Haze. And it is strong and a little trippy and I kept goofing and giggling with Mrs MMG while we trimmed her last night. We got hysterical laughing at one point!

I can't wait to cure some headstash. Well I mean I will wait. Lol. I'm keeping a jar for sure.

Pics
IMG 7161
IMG 7162
IMG 7068
IMG 7072
IMG 7073
IMG 7077

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Wow story time is spreading all over this forum like a disease lol
E4685328 C508 47F6 A858 3DCF9756EE33

First thing is stop feeling sorry for yourself then others will stop feeling sorry for you and you will feel a lot better:D my niece does the same thing. It’s called manipulation.

jipp

jipp

Wow story time is spreading all over this forum like a disease lol
View attachment 754580
First thing is stop feeling sorry for yourself then others will stop feeling sorry for you and you will feel a lot better:D my niece does the same thing. It’s called manipulation.
as this was directed at me ill just say you all are putting way to much thought into wh at the fuck you all think im thinking.. just throwing that out there..

jipp

jipp

back on subject, platinum girl scout cookies. from kind meds here in the valley, its fire! heh.

DAT

DAT

yo, @DAT how are you doing, hope your weekend was ok. positive thoughts your way. :)

just getting medicated on some superman og, i like it.

bowls up!
Hi. I'm ok. Next week is my bereavement week off work and fathers funeral services. I'm glad to get time off work because it's been so terribly stressful and hard to accept and deal with being treated unfairly because I am a women in a leadership role with a supervisor who is a womanizing fat pig. getting no respect or thanks for the hard work I'm doing. I feel like giving up and quitting. Funny chickenman mentioned counseling because I was thinking about going that route myself. Weed is tool but it's not the answer to all of life's problems.

jipp

jipp

Hi. I'm ok. Next week is my bereavement week off work and fathers funeral services. I'm glad to get time off work because it's been so terribly stressful and hard to accept and deal with being treated unfairly because I am a women in a leadership role with a supervisor who is a womanizing fat pig. getting no respect or thanks for the hard work I'm doing. I feel like giving up and quitting. Funny chickenman mentioned counseling because I was thinking about going that route myself. Weed is tool but it's not the answer to all of life's problems.

i think that bugs me more than anything.. being judged. gets under my skin.. so i understand your frustration. and really not much you can do about it but leave, ignore, or be miserable.. none of them are great options that is for sure. always makes me wonder how someone can be like that to be honest.. we maybe different genders but we are human.. strange how things like that work out. all i can think when i hear of someone like that is, they must be pretty fucking miserable.

i am not good at the funeral thing unfortunately.. my out look on life is a bit more jaded than most unfortunately. which is fucked up to say. but you have my condolence obv.
but i know i have to think about such too. no spring chickens around here.

all i can think of when i think of a funeral is a bond fire with a huge party and no more pain.

its ok if weed is a tool.. tools are handy.
im doing good, no worries.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Sometimes it takes the perspective of an educated, unrelated, outside stimulus to help with unresolved or other troubling issues. I think those types of professionals are pretty good at helping, or helping to coach the best way to help you through these times. There is no right or wrong way for you to process an event like this, your way will always be the right way, but a second opinion never hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom