The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Lmao I think your buddies wrong but fuck if I know. If it was un purged the levels of residue would be to high to pass testing? I’m just a grower :smoking:
I see your point definitely, I'm going to be making some in the next week or two. Now after much research. Its just pressure not vac. So yeah over time it probably goes below residuals. But exhale some sauce out your nose and feel the burn. Burns more than any purged bho I've ever come across. :smoking:

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I see your point definitely, I'm going to be making some in the next week or two. Now after much research. Its just pressure not vac. So yeah over time it probably goes below residuals. But exhale some sauce out your nose and feel the burn. Burns more than any purged bho I've ever come across. :smoking:
What machine are you using to extract? I really need to start making my own.

DAT

DAT

PERFECT! That is nice looking QUALITY buddage right there man. That’s the kind of nugs I look when in need of some chronic. If it looks like that and the thc % is up over 23%. Great place to jump back in! Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
I’m smoking some Cirrus . It has a strong Candyland pheno and Grandaddy Purple lineage. 70 % sativa30% Indica.
Also some moon puppies at 28% thc That killer stain is Lemon Skunk + Chemdog #4 (2 of my all time fav strains) it pops with lemony flavor and very strong.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Well shit that looks really confusing:speechless:
Open blasting is the way to start... Closed loop is a lot more about knowing the ins and outs of basic chemistry. Looks more confusing than it actually is. It recovers butane its just more efficient and can distill butane first by injecting the solvent tank and then recovering that butane on an empty run. What is left in the shatter platter (the very bottom where the oil is collected) is all the mystery oil in the butane when it is processed. Black streaks of nastiness. Anyways. Open blasting super simple and efficient, as long as your doing it outdoors. Here's a pic of most my old setup. Pretty simple. Just freeze tube with material in it, then blast outdoors into Pyrex (easier if it is lined with parchment or ptfe paper to collect) blast until it comes out perfectly clear. Let it cook off on a griddle (you can do a hot water bath on a griddle which is usually prefered so you don't burn your oil. Always 110 degrees on cook off or a little less or more. After cook off goes into vacuum purge and is flipped every 4 or so hrs every day for at least 3 or 4 days, on a griddle at a temp between 103 and 113. Boom shatter. Pretty damn simple. You can watch a YouTube video to get an idea of some of the techniques I am talking about. Anyways hopes this helps, it's so easy to make decent oil if your running cold.
20171126 210927
20171126 210810

xavier7995

xavier7995

I like it its got a unique flavor and a good high ive had this outdoor and ive had indoor that either x or local gree not sure its a fire cut i wish i had
Unfortunately that one is gone. Did something dumb and didn't take clones of it, then decided it just wasn't potent enough to bother with a reveg or late flower clones. She was more appealing visually and taste wise than effects.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Unfortunately that one is gone. Did something dumb and didn't take clones of it, then decided it just wasn't potent enough to bother with a reveg or late flower clones. She was more appealing visually and taste wise than effects.
was a monster here for sure...

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Believe it or not.. I'm actually not smoking anything!!!!!

I decided a little over a week ago to taper down and quit smoking, Its been a financial drain and growing my own is still not possible.

So today is day 6 with no weed no thc no resin no nada...

And i guess i'll mark this as my goodbye to the farm as I'm making this a perm change in my life.

And yes the WD's fuckkkkkkkking sucked! 3 days of no sleep, nausea, mood swings.. Gah That sucked.

Feel amazing now tho like a new lease on life. Smoking all day everyday just kinda held me back.

Don't get me wrong I don't think weeds bad and if you enjoy it awesome, i still think weeds awesome its just not for me anymore :D

Much love to everyone but little d is out!

PEACE! LOVE!

blazer

blazer

@blazer
How are the sacks smoking for ya?
Hey chickenman been puffing that cherry slyder and its some dank really enjoy the buzz and flavor,:smoking:
Thanks bro sampled a couple nugs of the others will be getting into them here any day the CS is almost gone:sweating:! Thanks bro for helping a brotha out can’t wait to return the favor one day!;)

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
In our group of folk at our gatherings we get really baked..
I am amazed at the deep conversations we get into about weed, cooking, politics', environment, our gardens, dreams, local history.
Our neighbor who has a PHD in biology does not partake. after our outdoor session we gathered and started rapping and our neighbor remarked how smart Greenmopho wife and the rest were about plant biology and other subjects
were probably much older than most here a diverse group long time residents some with stories of the 70S property dirt cheap, folks would commune up, live in teepees, love fests, grow, harvest sell, all totally top secret and off grid no outsiders..Knew this gal for 3 years till she finally sold to me...
great folks here bout's if you break down and hitch will have ride In les than 5 min..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom