The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
DAT

DAT

Believe it or not.. I'm actually not smoking anything!!!!!

I decided a little over a week ago to taper down and quit smoking, Its been a financial drain and growing my own is still not possible.

So today is day 6 with no weed no thc no resin no nada...

And i guess i'll mark this as my goodbye to the farm as I'm making this a perm change in my life.

And yes the WD's fuckkkkkkkking sucked! 3 days of no sleep, nausea, mood swings.. Gah That sucked.

Feel amazing now tho like a new lease on life. Smoking all day everyday just kinda held me back.

Don't get me wrong I don't think weeds bad and if you enjoy it awesome, i still think weeds awesome its just not for me anymore :D

Much love to everyone but little d is out!

PEACE! LOVE!
Lol.good luck mate. I predict you will be back to the ganja no more then 3 months. Lol why not? A break is awesome!

nono 2560

nono 2560

Does anyone smoke pipe resin anymore?
At my buddies house earlier and he hands me a pipe, I hit it and about cooked my lungs. He let's me know it's resin after I'm coughing. Lol.

considering the weed going throught the pipe these days the resin is pretty good especially coating a paper......only when the mail man is late lol.......GG#4 and GSC , also have some god's bue cheese distilate........TASTY

jipp

jipp

hope everyone is well.
be safe and shit. just trying to get my legs good enough to dig with here.

i would say bowl up but no meds till i get some cash.. joys of being a broke crippled. laughs.

virtual bowl up yo! hah.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
hope everyone is well.
be safe and shit. just trying to get my legs good enough to dig with here.

i would say bowl up but no meds till i get some cash.. joys of being a broke crippled. laughs.

virtual bowl up yo! hah.
Oh oh oh oh oh oh

Santa needs to send goodies......

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Look who got fancy papers up there. Last time i was up that way could only find zags
The way we go thru em buy in bulk.
We got a shop now to buy nowadays and besides what counts is what's on the inside not what its wrapped with IMO..lol...Clean organic may or may not be top shelf, but we know how its grown and got enough to satisfy

Smerb

Smerb

nice bud....fellow framer, j-man carpenter myself building a smokin grow shop shortly could use a wall banger to help build and lift walls lol, going to make roof openable for summer grows will be outstandng once completed..........will update shop in early 2018 cheers bro
If you build it they will come....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom