• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
How many of you have ever had a Nepalese coffee?:D Absolutely fantastic. These guys have been roasting some of the best coffee’s I’ve ever had. Excellent sourcing and consistency has put these guys as my number 1 go to.
Ain’t got time for bammer weed or coffee, nothing but the best!:fire:
FD84A8AB 310E 459D 9FBF F8ED007D1D13
50FE89E9 D0B6 45AF 9259 2F815D7B1EAC

incogneato

incogneato

There sourcing has been poor lately, probally fk to opening a new shop in Nashville. So if your going by there that’s fine but if your ordering online go Corvus
Same idea with the pour over? Thats new to me. I mainly do espresso or dark roast coffees. Whats a good "flavor" to start with?

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Same idea with the pour over? Thats new to me. I mainly do espresso or dark roast coffees. Whats a good "flavor" to start with?
i only drink pour overs v60 unless it’s an emergency.:badboy: Gotta be careful because a lot of these coffees need precise brewing.
The pearl Negra from costa rico is fantastic but I don’t know if your ready for a natural. They are fruit forward for the most part.
The Kong’s wote maybe the place to start or possibly the blend

jipp

jipp

View attachment 761179
Yeah send him a chicken that lays golden eggs.
still waiting to try some proper grown jack herer, iv had some imitations so far..

but tonight im getting medicated to some 9lb hammer shatter from kind meds, they have top shelf.

bowls up. shit left my pen out side. laughs

now its time to get fucked up! and also i bbq today, second time since getting off the pills. go me :D for desert i took a green apple and some real butter, cinnamon, sugar, tin foil.. and let her bake! on the grill until you get the munchies i guess.

incogneato

incogneato

i only drink pour overs v60 unless it’s an emergency.:badboy: Gotta be careful because a lot of these coffees need precise brewing.
The pearl Negra from costa rico is fantastic but I don’t know if your ready for a natural. They are fruit forward for the most part.
The Kong’s wote maybe the place to start or possibly the blend
I remember the vid ypu linked me to with the proper method for the v60. Not overly complicated really. Do i have to wear a plaid shirt and skinny jeans while im brewing?

DAT

DAT

How many of you have ever had a Nepalese coffee?:D Absolutely fantastic. These guys have been roasting some of the best coffee’s I’ve ever had. Excellent sourcing and consistency has put these guys as my number 1 go to.
Ain’t got time for bammer weed or coffee, nothing but the best!:fire:View attachment 761280 View attachment 761282
Lol. I dig your style man. U got me craving some of that Nepal coffee. I agree top shelf weed and top shelf coffee are very gratifying.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I remember the vid ypu linked me to with the proper method for the v60. Not overly complicated really. Do i have to wear a plaid shirt and skinny jeans while im brewing?
I don’t roll play but if that’s your thing go right ahead buddy!
V60 is not as easy peasy as you think. All these coffee can have diffferent grind sizes and coffee to water ratios. And you need a proper grinder to dial them in.
When your paying $20+ For 12 oz. bag of coffee and it taste like bitter stringent asshole it can be very disappointing lol.
I have brewed over a 1000 cups in the last three years. :D Brew two times a day everyday. I bring my gear on vacation too unless I know I’m going somewhere with a great shop.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Lol. I dig your style man. U got me craving some of that Nepal coffee. I agree top shelf weed and top shelf coffee are very gratifying.
Hells ya! Out of 152 million bags of coffee sold each years Nepal only produce about 75,000. So this bag is a real treat.
As soon as I ground it the aroma was pure savory. Follows through to the cup as well very savory smooth and clean.
What’s a bummer is they only did one roast of these beans and only had about 20 bags for sale and I took 2 of them but wish I had gotten 3.;) I will enjoy every single cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom