The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
incogneato

incogneato

Yes please . I would like that very much.:)
:p
I don’t roll play but if that’s your thing go right ahead buddy!
V60 is not as easy peasy as you think. All these coffee can have diffferent grind sizes and coffee to water ratios. And you need a proper grinder to dial them in.
When your paying $20+ For 12 oz. bag of coffee and it taste like bitter stringent asshole it can be very disappointing lol.
I have brewed over a 1000 cups in the last three years. :D Brew two times a day everyday. I bring my gear on vacation too unless I know I’m going somewhere with a great shop.
I lost the link for the grinder you sent last time. I know you recommended i dont use the electric grinder i have as it comes out too fine.

DAT

DAT

I found a strain that is working exceptionally well for me.
Super strong uplifting and mellowing at the same time. It’s 70% sativa . Man it’s really helping me deal with all the annoying personalities I have to deal with at work. Bred and grown by The Oregon Cannabis Authority. 24%thc .
Just look at this sugary bud, this is top of the line quality shit right here folks!! Now all I need is A cup of that Nepal coffee that’s out of stock . Your such a tease :fire:Wildfire.Co.:fire:
5B70F2BA 90EC 480F 8836 354B526BA65A

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Super strong uplifting and mellowing at the same time. It’s 70% sativa . Man it’s really helping me deal with all the annoying personalities I have to deal with at work. Bred and grown by The Oregon Cannabis Authority. 24%thc .
Just look at this sugary bud, this is top of the line quality shit right here folks!! Now all I need is A cup of that Nepal coffee that’s out of stock . Your such a tease :fire:Wildfire.Co.:fire:
View attachment 761886
Haha! Wow I would defiantly puff that down!

jipp

jipp

im getting ready to take a dab of some papa og live resin ( shit is potent, this is what people getting off pills need, the fact it taste good and shit is just a bonus heh ).. i wanna give two thumbs up to my homie who recommended the sauce down at kind meds.. this is how everyone should smoke.. first class smoke!

im not sure how the whole sauce family works but ic an say this from what i tried so far this is what order i like them. live resin/qwiso, rosin ( i realy need to try them all ine one go :D , but this list works for now ), shatter, crumble, etc from what i have tried. i did not like the distil stuff, its like umm taste funny to me. get you ripped tho. :D
its potent as fuck too.. this is what i call live resin for the win hah.

hey incognito does you wife still help you shave? bowl up mtbush :P

hope everyone is doing well, im ok. just trying to get healthy i guess.

so lets get fucked up! oh yeah the new package for the top shelf at kind meds is cool. lets you know you getting nugs and not just some waste product for good meds.. its 100# fire yo! and your sauce is not tainted by cheap plastic which may or may not fuck with the flavor.. but i prefer glass regardless. and that just happens to be how kind meds top shelf live resin comes.. im telling you, its the good shit down thar. heh.

blue jogger your laugh keeps giving you away :P

dat - how are you doing? just eating a bit before i heat up this over sized rig for a dab.
i like that hammer to the dome i guess that a good indica gives ( and who does not like a good oj high.), hell i dunno. laughs. time is coming quick i fear. we been through a lot her and i. lets get ripped.

Theguy

Theguy

im getting ready to take a dab of some papa og live resin ( shit is potent, this is what people getting off pills need, the fact it taste good and shit is just a bonus heh ).. i wanna give two thumbs up to my homie who recommended the sauce down at kind meds.. this is how everyone should smoke.. first class smoke!

im not sure how the whole sauce family works but ic an say this from what i tried so far this is what order i like them. live resin/qwiso, rosin ( i realy need to try them all ine one go :D , but this list works for now ), shatter, crumble, etc from what i have tried. i did not like the distil stuff, its like umm taste funny to me. get you ripped tho. :D
its potent as fuck too.. this is what i call live resin for the win hah.

hey incognito does you wife still help you shave? bowl up mtbush :p

hope everyone is doing well, im ok. just trying to get healthy i guess.

so lets get fucked up! oh yeah the new package for the top shelf at kind meds is cool. lets you know you getting nugs and not just some waste product for good meds.. its 100# fire yo! and your sauce is not tainted by cheap plastic which may or may not fuck with the flavor.. but i prefer glass regardless. and that just happens to be how kind meds top shelf live resin comes.. im telling you, its the good shit down thar. heh.

blue jogger your laugh keeps giving you away :p

dat - how are you doing? just eating a bit before i heat up this over sized rig for a dab.
i like that hammer to the dome i guess that a good indica gives ( and who does not like a good oj high.), hell i dunno. laughs. time is coming quick i fear. we been through a lot her and i. lets get ripped.
Hey man I recently and kinda still am getting off pain and anxiety meds. Been using RSO and my own grown to do it. Slowly figuring it out. Since taking the RSO and smoking again my blood pressure was finally normal down from 150ish/90 to 120/80 I’m 36yo.

jipp

jipp

good luck man.. pills are hard as fuck to get off of. but if you want off them it can be done as i have no desire to go back to them. it sucks the insurance will only pay for poison "oxycotin" in this state.
but they want to call weed medical.. well teh two are not treated like equals and in a time when the whole world is so fucking PC, you would think this would be fixed in a heart beat.. but we have someone in the DEA who thinks weed is not meds.. so i dunno. logic fucked.

off topic but i got a letter saying i would have to renew my so called perm disability plate.
if you have to renew something it is not perm so why the fuck call it such.. call it semi-perm..

ok, i need to get medicated. laughs.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
good luck man.. pills are hard as fuck to get off of. but if you want off them it can be done as i have no desire to go back to them. it sucks the insurance will only pay for poison "oxycotin" in this state.
but they want to call weed medical.. well teh two are not treated like equals and in a time when the whole world is so fucking PC, you would think this would be fixed in a heart beat.. but we have someone in the DEA who thinks weed is not meds.. so i dunno. logic fucked.

off topic but i got a letter saying i would have to renew my so called perm disability plate.
if you have to renew something it is not perm so why the fuck call it such.. call it semi-perm..

Who are you and what did you do with jipp

jipp

jipp

yeah the aliens came man. laughs.. they borrowed my mind maybe they can fix me up. i need to heat this banger up now.

i have papa og, and pineapple chunk ( they both are tasty! )
papa's og for night time for sure.. i like ogs i guess :P
bowl up bro. i need to find my torch!

jipp

jipp

this live resin smells/taste/potent as fuck too, its so good. its like a treat man!

Theguy

Theguy

I need the effect of indica and the energy of Sativa. I don’t get sick or anything without them just tired as hell
And sore!! I made some really good trim butter and ate some waffles with it the other day and realized around 2-3pm I hadn’t taken any pills it was pretty cool but as soon as I thought about it I started feeling like I wanted one so I just smoked and did some trimming lol.

Organikz

Organikz

View attachment 761886
I feel the same lmao. I actually medicate to deal with dumb shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom