Yes but not really.
Pressing magic.
IMG 8494
Gotta have tree to make gold.

Organikz

Organikz

Left to right
73/120/220

73 isn't meant for work lol. I'll do the 220. 73 will pin your ass to the couch staring at nothing with ears ringing lol. Back in the day we just called it blondie. Bum shit! I will be doing dry ice more. It's easy and the Publix down the road has it for like $1.20 per 3 lb block. @Farmer P finally got me motivated to get off my ass and do it! Thanks broseph.

I did a second run on 220 after the bucket sat for about an hour and pulled a nice 2nd run. Almost equal to first 220. I even shook another 10 bowlpacks this morning after it sat overnight.

Tell me if that's bad. I've always done QWISO. can chlorophyll start pulling at all with ice? I would imagine you need a solvent foe this.

20171208 075356
Last edited:
Smerb

Smerb

Left to right
73/120/220

73 isn't meant for work lol. I'll do the 220. 73 will pin your ass to the couch staring at nothing with ears ringing lol. Back in the day we just called it blondie. Bum shit! I will be doing dry ice more. It's easy and the Publix down the road has it for like $1.20 per 3 lb block. @Farmer P finally got me motivated to get off my ass and do it! Thanks broseph.

I did a second run on 220 after the bucket sat for about an hour and pulled a nice 2nd run. Almost equal to first 220. I even shook another 10 bowlpacks this morning after it sat overnight.

Tell me if that's bad. I've always done QWISO. can chlorophyll start pulling at all with ice? I would imagine you need a solvent foe this.
Your fine with what you have going on, dry live sift is a top notch way to go. If you want you can press that magic into some super dabs. Been dry ice sifting awhile and see no chlorophyll green.

jipp

jipp

are you freezing your ass off @DAT down in oregon? i know im freezing here. laughs.
hope all is well with ya.

this girl be rocking out.
and gonna go spark a plemon joint. i wish i could speed up the cure hah. but i did learn my lesson not to try and make oil too soon.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I think he did. He is like always getting majorly fucked up, broke, then depressed. It appears to be a vicious cycle that will Take at least 2 years to cure. But at least he is off the pills.

Maybe jipp think about a hobby you can physically handle voulenter work never know could meet the right gal happens when you least expect happened to me game changer for sure

I have found in my recovery from my alcoholism finding a real pourpose in life sure helped with many issues
Seeking out and finding a better path different from the road I was on for many years saved my life
My long time friends are amazed at how things turned out for me
Find something to become passionate about
More to life than pills weed depression for sure
Ups and downs are normal for us all
For those who have kicked it and remain off it way to go
That shit changes brain chemistry it takes time for sure
Lots of us can get stuck on the pity pot
Shit it out and move on much easier

souf69

souf69

Last edited:
Status