• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Hmm well what do they taste like? I would never buy them but how did they turn hemp into a a similar leaf
Pretty good these wraps are sweet kinda strawberry ish . not bad dont really have a taste besides sweet kinda reminds me of a smother juicy j paper if ya ever had one i dont mind em

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Thank you wildfire god . Very well said ..and I only want the best for you, jipp! People that enable your bad habits and feed into the poor jipp pity card are not looking out for your best interest in the long run. It’s like feeding the poor handouts to keep them alive and living in at a survival level in poor condition not addressing the issue on a deeper level. ... I have my first therapy councel appointment next week to help me with my own personal issues, I will see if it might help for a couple sessions? If not then I just won’t go anymore...nothing to loose but maybe a lot to gain.

Life is so short, try to make the best of it . A trained mental health therapist professional can do that if you open your mind and let them help you help yourself. Good luck cause the path u are on looks doomed for failure the way I see it.

This is my coffee stuff. I imagine your cringing right now growwild. Co..Lol. Let me know when the Nepal beans are back on the market, I would love to try them.
View attachment 762875
Lol I hope they comeback my friend. These guys at corvus have Been working very hard to bring some of the worlds best coffees in. Most coffee shops deal with a broker, so they are just picking stuff to try off a menu. Places like corvus are flying all over the world to meet and build relationships with small time farmers who are focused on quality. Big business hammers down on the coffee industry as well making it harder and harder for these kind of farmers to stay in business.
I know there is some very nice coffee shops in the pnw, the key is to find a shop that roast there own beans, and try to find someone that is sourcing there coffee directly from the farmers. Look around on corvus’s Website. Good info there.

R

redlife215

Gg4 shatter, bout to dab it now

jipp

jipp

any of you stoners work for bad joints i need help digging my moms grave :( hurt my self yesterday.

her work had a early xmass christmas party for her.. nice of them.

anyhow dab for me. all i have is shit herb.

yo, rat.. move on already pills are fucking poison ( "oxycotin" ) big pharma brain washed your ass. deal with it.

Freshone

Freshone

Jipp,You remind me of little dabbie,another woe is me whiner.You come here and cry hoping for someone to feel sorry for you and send you something.Have you even considered getting off your ass,getting a job and maybe helping your mom out instead of sponging off her?There are people in wheelchairs on this site that manage their own grows and life without whining as much as you.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
any of you stoners work for bad joints i need help digging my moms grave :( hurt my self yesterday.

her work had a early xmass christmas party for her.. nice of them.

anyhow dab for me. all i have is shit herb.

yo, rat.. move on already pills are fucking poison ( "oxycotin" ) big pharma brain washed your ass. deal with it.
Wtf jipp? “Any of you stoners work for bad joints” that’s about the funniest thing I’ve read all week lmao
Quit brainwashing yourself with that big pharma crap. It’s like it makes you feel better. Take some responsibility for your problems instead of blaming and poor me.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
sure dude, sorry to bug ya.

smoking a joint.

take care.
Your not bugging me jipp, not in a million years! But you need to break this vicious cycle your in. I don’t think your gonna get anymore free stuff till you get your ass up to chicken mans farm to feed the chickens while he fishes!
Nothings free jipp, even when you think it’s free it’s not. You will pay in the form of kissing someone’s ass for sending you free stuff and they think they are better then you for helping you. Meanwhile your stroking the shit out of there ego.:D

TheRemer

TheRemer

The Blue dream from the GH. Delish breaky bud. With my coffee and cig happy Sunday everyone. I'm sad cud I'm moving next week. Gota chops my girls down on week 6 of flower. Cud the other place I'm moving into is heated out for growing. So I gota break it in. Feel her out. Oh well. Hope all is well.

Screenshot 2017 12 10 10 20 19
souf69

souf69

What’s up man I’m still grinding like I’m broke lol. Ride this train as long as I can, really need to figure out something else to invest in before the shit hits the fan.
How bout yourself? Was the OD season good to you?
GG, Man you know it, you and me both. Been busy with finishin the Hardshell Greeny. Im thinking ole swervetherail has the right answer. Its not really a partnership so no real way to lose. Then again Im quite happy with the way things have been. I would do this shit for free thats how much I love it. I do agree about a change though. I was thinking Cali or the other scenario. Huge ass grows in Cali allowed, or take the cottage route? Ohh yea man I had a great year outti, but quite a few beans from hemp these parts. So this year gonna try for closed loop hardshell supplemented with quite a few T5s and some C02 or alot to offset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom