• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Organikz

Organikz

20171210_195606-jpg.763536

Organikz

Organikz

Might have to send it to the 73 micron lol. I did first ice hash extract. Always did ice water or everclear. I'm hooked and I can get dry ice all day down the road at publix. It reminds me of that weird new mess free play sand...probably be best with shitty terpes

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Might have to send it to the 73 micron lol. I did first ice hash extract. Always did ice water or everclear. I'm hooked and I can get dry ice all day down the road at publix. It reminds me of that weird new mess free play sand...probably be best with shitty terpes
I’m the baddest hash maker you know haha

Organikz

Organikz

I’m the baddest hash maker you know haha
You know how to make a reciprocating saw attachment for a shaker bucket. Gaia grasscity showed me how to bend a Sawzall blade at a 90 degree angle and use construction adhesive to glue it to the bucket top. Bam automatic shaker

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
You know how to make a reciprocating saw attachment for a shaker bucket. Gaia grasscity showed me how to bend a Sawzall blade at a 90 degree angle and use construction adhesive to glue it to the bucket top. Bam automatic shaker
If I want to do that I would use a back massager.
I’m getting my deep freezer this week so I will be able to freeze my trim before it dries. So I’ll have a dry batch to make and a wet.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I dont know about that, samples or it didnt happen. i saw some super oily chewed up tootsie roll dipped in oil bubble natural made.
How high are you today? Lmao I added some puntuation. When I get really high I fo it too.
I’m talking straight bubble hash. I used to make full melt drop straight through a screen bubble hash. Big papas og is the best bubble making strain I’ve ever grown. Oil based trichs not water based like the white.
Haven’t made anything with fresh in a while because never have freezer space.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
How high are you today? Lmao I added some puntuation. When I get really high I fo it too.
I’m talking straight bubble hash. I used to make full melt drop straight through a screen bubble hash. Big papas og is the best bubble making strain I’ve ever grown. Oil based trichs not water based like the white.
Haven’t made anything with fresh in a while because never have freezer space.
I rarely use punctuation when on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom