The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
souf69

souf69

I do want to press it with a rosin press. The material may be a tad old so if nothing wants to squash well, I'll use it in some edibles. Smoke some 4 sure.
Big presses for kief I think is a waste of dinero. You will get a better grade with just a hair straightener and some finesse. Smokin some Dj short Flo right now.

Smerb

Smerb

Big presses for kief I think is a waste of dinero. You will get a better grade with just a hair straightener and some finesse. Smokin some Dj short Flo right now.
If you can watch this short video. I'm only talking 28 gram squashing, or less each press. Please let me know what you think....

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
GG, Man you know it, you and me both. Been busy with finishin the Hardshell Greeny. Im thinking ole swervetherail has the right answer. Its not really a partnership so no real way to lose. Then again Im quite happy with the way things have been. I would do this shit for free thats how much I love it. I do agree about a change though. I was thinking Cali or the other scenario. Huge ass grows in Cali allowed, or take the cottage route? Ohh yea man I had a great year outti, but quite a few beans from hemp these parts. So this year gonna try for closed loop hardshell supplemented with quite a few T5s and some C02 or alot to offset.
Fuck that sucks about the stupid hemp farmers, I see a swerve code in there but not sure what ya mean.
I’m loving the cmh lights, if your gonna use t5’s might give some cmh a try to.

souf69

souf69

Fuck that sucks about the stupid hemp farmers, I see a swerve code in there but not sure what ya mean.
I’m loving the cmh lights, if your gonna use t5’s might give some cmh a try to.
Yea that them cmh are pretty dope, seen a couple dudes pulling a p on a light. Thats pretty good math. No worries on the swerve code. Everything went by pretty good just need some supp light to adjust to my liking.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Yea that them cmh are pretty dope, seen a couple dudes pulling a p on a light. Thats pretty good math. No worries on the swerve code. Everything went by pretty good just need some supp light to adjust to my liking.
Word, yep start trimming my first cmh harvest tomorrow. Looks super dank. I’ve been blowing up the frosty thread with this run.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
@DAT
Check out this interesting article, the future is bright my friend.
This is the only specialty coffee farm in Nepal owned by Nima Sherpa.

I really hope to see more of his coffee in the future. Down to my last bag how depressing lol.
And here is a link to there website, cool to check out. On my bucket list

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

A seven gram squish in a coffee filter with least amount of folds, will yield the most for the cost of a hair straightener. No bag or expensive squisher required.
False. 20 tons of pressure vs 200 lbs of pressure... Once upon a time I upgraded from a hair straightener to 20 ton press. The yields were significantly different, tangible by several percents. Its a no brainer....

Then sold it all because pressing rosin is dumb af.

Organikz

Organikz

Hell yea @Smerb what are you gonna do with it? This trimbin i got collects 150 micron sift, but I've never had much sift or hash before. Not sure what ill do with it.
Hash caps! Do it! I used 74 and made them. They blew my friggin mind. I did about 5g to 2.5 tsp oil. Rock yah! I added a few drops of avocado and canola oil for absorption and lasting power. Love these things. I take one toke of a bowl and I'm on the moon.

Organikz

Organikz

@DAT
Check out this interesting article, the future is bright my friend.
This is the only specialty coffee farm in Nepal owned by Nima Sherpa.

I really hope to see more of his coffee in the future. Down to my last bag how depressing lol.
And here is a link to there website, cool to check out. On my bucket list
You arent drinking that stuff they harvest from monkey shit are u? Remember the bucket list? Maybe it's a tree cat. I don't feel like double checking.

incogneato

incogneato

Hash caps! Do it! I used 74 and made them. They blew my friggin mind. I did about 5g to 2.5 tsp oil. Rock yah! I added a few drops of avocado and canola oil for absorption and lasting power. Love these things. I take one toke of a bowl and I'm on the moon.
How do you decarb it?

souf69

souf69

False. 20 tons of pressure vs 200 lbs of pressure... Once upon a time I upgraded from a hair straightener to 20 ton press. The yields were significantly different, tangible by several percents. Its a no brainer....

Then sold it all because pressing rosin is dumb af.
Rolled a fatty of Chemdog D this mornin.
I disagree, the 20 tons of pressure is not required, unless you press flower. Even with 20 tons, you only need about 8.2. Ive had the nicest press you can buy, and I have pressed a serious amount of flower and kief. Too much pressure just burst bagz and shit. I agree rosin is just a cute fad, thats why I gave it up. Flower still my favorite by all means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom