The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
jipp

jipp

coffee and a dab. great way to start the morning ( evening too ).

i could use some tasty oil maybe tomorrow, or sumtin. i have a head ache tho. :( not sure if weed is good for head aches.
after a dab you do not give a fuck i guess.

i have some dry weed still. hope you all are having a fantastic evening.
bowl up.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter

i could use some tasty oil maybe tomorrow, or sumtin. i have a head ache tho. :( not sure if weed is good for head aches.

bowl up.
When did you start drinking coffee jipp?

stiffneck

stiffneck

bowl up.

Sup dude? Thought you found a good trout stream and fell in! How's your grow doing?

Very rarely I will NOT driving k coffee. And then in a couple few hours I get the nastiest migraine headache from caffeine withdraws... ain't no joke.

jipp

jipp

Sup dude? Thought you found a good trout stream and fell in! How's your grow doing?

Very rarely I will NOT driving k coffee. And then in a couple few hours I get the nastiest migraine headache from caffeine withdraws... ain't no joke.

hey its good to hear from ya. hell i wish i found a good trout stream.

i unfortunately had to toss my plants. im told i cant grow anymore. shit just got crazy here i guess lots of lies and shit in my house

i am drinking some tang ( yeah that stuff nasa pimped out in the 80s ), its good!

a trout stream sounds nice, i can dream. i have 4 plants under a t8 right now im trying to hang onto. probably have to donate them tho the way things are going here. the only plant to survive the i cant have them anymore was one death star. it did not wilt after all the other plants did so i kept it. laughs.

maybe i can grow it out but i doubt it. but it was the strongest of the plants so i figure it can live.

i was thinking about tossing a plant out side and saying what the fuck and see what happens tho. i have no idea what im doing right now. i just keep thinking of fly fishing. sounds nice.

it sucks, i really do enjoy growing and more important it gave me something to fucking do! go figure.
i do have my seeds tho, so if i can get through this shit i will grow my meds.

im hurting so bad with out oil. amazing what a plant can do for the human body.

hope you are having a great evening. like always i talk to much.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Glad I got several more lbs to blast of this stuff, really liking the color and musky terps.
Edit: this was a test run to see how the material yielded and the color. Always have to do this with new material so I don't waste bunch of time. That is why it's such a tiny slab.

20180403 183130
jipp

jipp

whats the deal with diamonds are they any better than live resin. just a sales picth?

not sure how much better it is compared to good iso, live resin, shatter whatever.

im ready for a dab later today.

bowls up.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter

i unfortunately had to toss my plants. im told i cant grow anymore. shit just got crazy here i guess lots of lies and shit in my house

i am drinking some tang ( yeah that stuff nasa pimped out in the 80s ), its good!

a trout stream sounds nice, i can dream. i have 4 plants under a t8 right now im trying to hang onto. probably have to donate them tho the way things are going here. the only plant to survive the i cant have them anymore was one death star. it did not wilt after all the other plants did so i kept it. laughs.

maybe i can grow it out but i doubt it. but it was the strongest of the plants so i figure it can live.

i was thinking about tossing a plant out side and saying what the fuck and see what happens tho. i have no idea what im doing right now. i just keep thinking of fly fishing. sounds nice.

it sucks, i really do enjoy growing and more important it gave me something to fucking do! go figure.

Damn jipp sounds like the landlord is hating? Fuck them! Hating on a brotha trying to grow his own meds.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
whats the deal with diamonds are they any better than live resin. just a sales picth?

not sure how much better it is compared to good iso, live resin, shatter whatever.

im ready for a dab later today.

bowls up.
ISO shouldn’t even be considered in that list. It’s dirty garbage and not good to smoke over long periods imo. I’ve seen people be sick for weeks smoking iso. Then when they stop there not sick anymore.
Shatter doesn’t have the terps of live resin or diamonds but is still clean when done right.
I’ve had dirty diamonds as well so it’s all in the grower and processer. I’ve only been dabbing green dot concentrates because the high is the most complete”closest to the full effect of smoking a joint” and the flavors are just off the chart. I also never get a headache like I get with some people’s stuff. Proof is always in the pudding.

stiffneck

stiffneck

Damn jipp sounds like the landlord is hating? Fuck them! Hating on a brotha trying to grow his own meds.

Fuck man I would just move. Sounds easy and i know it's not dude.

What you said about it giving you something to do is kind of key... I've said it before but it's important enough to repeat it. The ACT of growing the plants is in itself Medicine. Some of the best around.

Growing my plants I feel better than i have in years. If you can't grow where you are maybe you could find somebody that needs help? I don't know Chris.... but what I do know is whoever is telling g you that you cant grow.... doesn't have your best interests in mind...

Hope things work out dude and your able to continue this way of life...

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

ISO shouldn’t even be considered in that list. It’s dirty garbage and not good to smoke over long periods imo. I’ve seen people be sick for weeks smoking iso. Then when they stop there not sick anymore.
Shatter doesn’t have the terps of live resin or diamonds but is still clean when done right.
I’ve had dirty diamonds as well so it’s all in the grower and processer. I’ve only been dabbing green dot concentrates because the high is the most complete”closest to the full effect of smoking a joint” and the flavors are just off the chart. I also never get a headache like I get with some people’s stuff. Proof is always in the pudding.
Truer words were never said. Respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom