The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
jipp

jipp

Fuck man I would just move. Sounds easy and i know it's not dude.

What you said about it giving you something to do is kind of key... I've said it before but it's important enough to repeat it. The ACT of growing the plants is in itself Medicine. Some of the best around.

Growing my plants I feel better than i have in years. If you can't grow where you are maybe you could find somebody that needs help? I don't know Chris.... but what I do know is whoever is telling g you that you cant grow.... doesn't have your best interests in mind...

Hope things work out dude and your able to continue this way of life...

yeah, i feel the same way about working with my plants. but yeah def not my best interest i can say that for sure.

im pretty much fucked in the new environment part.
being disabled sucks. i do not think ill last much longer here. but whatever i guess,. one day at a time and just try to ignore the bullshit.
and i agree i want to keep growing my own meds. its the only way with my tolerance. just have to learn to make live resin and stuff.
and i have good genetics in seed form so ill be ok there.
here is to a nice place in the woods, trout stream, some oil and some sun ( spot to grow too ), "cant rain all the time". and just enjoy life. seems like a good fantasy to me.

been in a negative place. but trying to stay positive but its wearing me down.

hope you are having a great morning, and enjoying some tripy hash.

im smoking some black poison skunk its dank even its a bit dry. i like how it sounds when you spark the first bowl and you hear the shroom heads sizzling off.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Truer words were never said. Respect.

Clean clear high is all I look for. I’ve had diamonds that pinch my lungs down into a asthma attack, yet I can dab these green dots all I want with no problem what so ever. It’s clear as day. Same thing happens to my lungs when I smoke other people’s moldy weed, but I can smoke a 1 1/4 paper joint of my weed then take off for a run with no problems.
The growing and processing part are very important to have something to be considered medicinal quality. Imo

stiffneck

stiffneck

Clean clear high is all I look for. I’ve had diamonds that pinch my lungs down into a asthma attack, yet I can dab these green dots all I want with no problem what so ever. It’s clear as day. Same thing happens to my lungs when I smoke other people’s moldy weed, but I can smoke a 1 1/4 paper joint of my weed then take off for a run with no problems.
The growing and processing part are very important to have something to be considered medicinal quality. Imo

Reason number ONE to produce your own meds. Lots o shady fucks out there.

Papasomni

Papasomni

Time to bury them in the dirt
28ano8o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom