The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moto

Moto

is this your company? If so I need some kick backs for advertising in my thread! LoL jk

Nah just helping support people close to me. :) I have been using Better Organix products for a long time and just sharing the love. I have tested most brands so just helping out when I can.. Mostly when its a free giveaway. =)

I may be able to work you a discount code though. :D LOL Hope you and the fam been well buddy.

Puff Puff Pass. :D

Moto

Last edited:
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Nah just helping support people close to me. :) I have been using Better Organix products for a long time and just sharing the love. I have tested most brands so just helping out when I can.. Mostly when its a free giveaway. =)

I may be able to work you a discount code though. :D LOL Hope you and the fam been well buddy.

Puff Puff Pass. :D

Moto
Word bro I will look into their stuff, I'm a coco/mineral guy but always looking for organic foilar sprays and base additives for flavor. I add AN's Mother Earth tea the second half of flower so maybe you have something worth trying to replace.
Manderine cookies this morning guys
IMG 0658
grow by me! They smoke much better then the dispo buds lol

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Word bro I will look into their stuff, I'm a coco/mineral guy but always looking for organic foilar sprays and base additives for flavor. I add AN's Mother Earth tea the second half of flower so maybe you have something worth trying to replace.
Manderine cookies this morning guysView attachment 657609grow by me! They smoke much better then the dispo buds lol
Your a dirty bastard teasing me with that fine nug. In puffing on some auto ak47 I grew for hits and grins just to get some personal before the big test room comes down .

incogneato

incogneato

Manderine cookies this morning guysView attachment 657609grow by me! They smoke much better then the dispo buds lol
That damn Mandarin cookie always looks straight fire bro. Frosty as fuck. Wish I could get a whiff and see if what I imagine she tastes/smells like matches what's in my head lol

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
That damn Mandarin cookie always looks straight fire bro. Frosty as fuck. Wish I could get a whiff and see if what I imagine she tastes/smells like matches what's in my head lol
Smells like clementines at the store with that underlying dough from the cookies. This pheno is actually a bit more lemony but still manderine for sure. #5 is straight manderine.
I just love the manderine profile, it's different and fun, easy to grow:smoking:

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Damn @GrowGod those are some sweet looking buds man! I wish I could get mine looking that way, if I got them that frosty they'd never end up looking that good anyway, I'm just too rough with my buds. When everything you do is too damn difficult it's hard to worry about being gentle with the buds when trimming, I'm more worried about just getting through it, I throw on a pair of gloves and get it done, how they're being handled in the process is secondary at best I'm afraid.
Then again, maybe if I just slowed down and stopped worrying about getting through it and took my time the process would be better for it and me. Eh, easier said than done unfortunately. :banghead:

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
It's insane. The cherry explodes at the end. I am using a heavy duty glass nail, great for staying at a low temp. This stuff takes off as soon as it's capped,thick clouds. The lemon makes yer nose tickle.
This sounds fantastic! Can I ask what temp your dabbing at? I've noticed some different textures taste better at different temps :D

Smerb

Smerb

This sounds fantastic! Can I ask what temp your dabbing at? I've noticed some different textures taste better at different temps :D
IMG 5757
This nail keeps the temp solid after the torch gets turned off. Touch to quick and it just smokes fast but won't leave any residues. Torch is at about 1000 degrees, I'll wait, dip and it will bubble a tiny then I'll put my hand over and the smoke waterfalls down the nail . 500-400 degrees probably.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Damn @GrowGod those are some sweet looking buds man! I wish I could get mine looking that way, if I got them that frosty they'd never end up looking that good anyway, I'm just too rough with my buds. When everything you do is too damn difficult it's hard to worry about being gentle with the buds when trimming, I'm more worried about just getting through it, I throw on a pair of gloves and get it done, how they're being handled in the process is secondary at best I'm afraid.
Then again, maybe if I just slowed down and stopped worrying about getting through it and took my time the process would be better for it and me. Eh, easier said than done unfortunately. :banghead:
What's up papa, your growing in dirt organically right? Well unfortunately coco/hydro salt/mineral feed knocks the socks off organic in the visual department every time when it's done right. Key words there "when done right". My last round was garbage!
If you raise em tough, master a feeding plan and properly flush "without causing root problems from water logging ", use oscillating fans your buds will hold up better.
I run two 4 1000watt rooms and do it all myself. Try working out a plan and start deleafing the last two weeks of flower. The last week pull off everything you can. This will lighten your work load on trim day weather you decide to trim wet or dry. Work smarter not harder .
That's what makes growing so fun lol theirs so many ways to make it right yet so many ways to fuck it up just keep plucking away and learn when mistakes happen.
Any questions you may have anytime shoot away.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
View attachment 657871This nail keeps the temp solid after the torch gets turned off. Touch to quick and it just smokes fast but won't leave any residues. Torch is at about 1000 degrees, I'll wait, dip and it will bubble a tiny then I'll put my hand over and the smoke waterfalls down the nail . 500-400 degrees probably.
IMG 0676
hey bro if you have some extra coin laying around I would invest in one of these electric nails.. under $200 and you can get a quartz nail for about $35 bucks if you wish.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
When your smallest bush looks like this you will smoke like a boss does but I definitely remember the days of having to conserve every bong hit.

@GrowGod when you have almost 200k in your safe the gun is ALWAYS out and if it's not it should be lol
Honestly you could rob me with a billy club and I would throw my hands up, everything you can steal off me I will make back in no time. If I shoot and/or kill you protecting my illegal grow I go to jail for a very long time. In 16 years of growing I have only been robbed by cops.:( Be smart who ya let know where your at. 99% of the time a grow robbery is not random.
IMG 0672
See how you can see the weed through the paper ...:D
IMG 0673
and it even cherries up :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom