• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
grayarea

grayarea

Sameog

grayarea

grayarea

flash for both. my guy pays cash each time for Black.

He asks for a 2nd picture each time when its white.

white is the most fake picture you can take. so i don't like to bring white or be expected to pay for it or want it added over the black i do pay for just to get that effect.

jipp

jipp

my memory card is not reading. sigh.. just went to the dispensary today, and guess what.. the system for the nations medical marijuana dispensary has been hacked nation wide.. apparently they did not steel anything.. so just script kiddies. apparently this happen on Sunday.. they dispensary was scared they would have no weed to sell tomorrow. because i guess they can not restock with out the computer... they had some blueberry muffin i picked up.. but man im glad i went today, than tomorrow or i may not of got any weed. aprently most are closed right now till system is up again. if there was a reason to grow besides guarantee getting the best herb you can grow.. this would be a good reason.. cant wait for my stargate og seeds.. anyhow, ill try to get a photo up off the blueberry muffin.. but for now i think i should sample it out..

chris.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
flash for both. my guy pays cash each time for Black.

He asks for a 2nd picture each time when its white.

white is the most fake picture you can take. so i don't like to bring white or be expected to pay for it or want it added over the black i do pay for just to get that effect.
I see. My guy pays cash for black and white but only after the front but pays double. So it's a win/lose/win for me but I always win because even if white vanished black has doubled from day one.

incogneato

incogneato

I see. My guy pays cash for black and white but only after the front but pays double. So it's a win/lose/win for me but I always win because even if white vanished black has doubled from day one.
Be honest are you and grayarea the same guy? You are the only one that understands what the fuck he is talking about. :drunk2: I'm hoping its some kind of code at least lol guess I'll put my weed in the white and see what happens....:shockedninja:

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Be honest are you and grayarea the same guy? You are the only one that understands what the fuck he is talking about. :drunk2: I'm hoping its some kind of code at least lol guess I'll put my weed in the white and see what happens....:shockedninja:
No but we come from the same place. Gray is much more advanced and is hard to understand if you are not from that place. Think as if your watching the matrix,blow,star trek and Indiana jones all at the same time.

grayarea

grayarea

thats why they flock up around blue dream to avoid doing the work that you have to do.

Can't you say..... botrytis ?

Or did you "edit in" the black ?

nuh thats the other camp. i show in real time each time. lol.

Think as if your watching the matrix,blow,star trek and Indiana jones all at the same time.

you just don't have many options in life past alot of those gimmicks.

MrRojos

MrRojos

My
Honestly you could rob me with a billy club and I would throw my hands up, everything you can steal off me I will make back in no time. If I shoot and/or kill you protecting my illegal grow I go to jail for a very long time. In 16 years of growing I have only been robbed by cops.:( Be smart who ya let know where your at. 99% of the time a grow robbery is not random.
View attachment 657899 See how you can see the weed through the paper ...:DView attachment 657901 and it even cherries up :smoking:

My grows not illegal luckily so I'll let them fly.i definitely understand your situation tho I would let them walk to.
Let them walk right to my buddies pig farm lol.it takes 5 hogs to eat someone less than 15 minutes.i work way to hard to let someone rob me.an it's definitely not that easy to replace couple hundred grand.

incogneato

incogneato

No but we come from the same place. Gray is much more advanced and is hard to understand if you are not from that place. Think as if your watching the matrix,blow,star trek and Indiana jones all at the same time.
View attachment 658845 When you go from white to blackView attachment 658846 but then you find out they are the same and the price is the same. They only pay for one but they are the same.View attachment 658846
I gotcha, definitely some encrypted talk, but I get ya

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
My

My grows not illegal luckily so I'll let them fly.i definitely understand your situation tho I would let them walk to.
Let them walk right to my buddies pig farm lol.it takes 5 hogs to eat someone less than 15 minutes.i work way to hard to let someone rob me.an it's definitely not that easy to replace couple hundred grand.
It is if what they get is half. If only half is there then they only get half.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Good morning guys, another day in slow motion lol. It's obvious I woke up chicken man, he took off so they are mad at me for calling him out. How cute.
Back to the goods, headband ...taste like sour diesel first time growing good yield tastey for the morning fuck I'm high!
IMG 0710

Smerb

Smerb

such a good photo, know we have your focking fingerprint. That x on your hand, or x's, means something, ever see a gypsy? I have a good book about the lines on a persons hands. smoke 2 that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom